Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jounin Exams????

3 posters

Go down

Jounin Exams???? Empty Jounin Exams????

Post by Takuma Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Are there Jounin Exams or something that a I (or Chuunins in general) can do if we think we are ready to do so.
Takuma
Takuma

http://shinobidarknessx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Jounin Exams???? Empty Re: Jounin Exams????

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:43 pm

As far as I know, Chuunin rank up to Jounin through reputation and respect, at least in the classical Naruto Universe. Like Neji, as far as I know, he became a Chuunin, then they were just like "Wanna be a Jounin?" and he was all ".. Tch, no way, biatch. Nah, just playin, its a great honor, Sensei dude." Im not entirely sure how everyone plans on doing them here, but ideas probably wont be getting tossed around at least until the current Chuunin Exams are over.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:47 pm

well that sucks.... I really wanted to become a Jounin
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Well, dont take my word for it, Im kind of just shooting guesses around seeing as how this is NN first Chuunin Exam.. ever. I doubt theyll be rocketing directly onto the next set of examinations, but theres always a chance that theyre getting past ALL examination conflicts right now. So "Jounin Exams", or whatever they are considered, may already be being discussed, but like I said, my guess is as good as yours.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:11 pm

I just want to hurry up and become a Jounin cuz there are some serious pluses....ex: higher jutsu, lead a team of genin, and lots of other cool things... oh and don't forget higher jutsu xD
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Actually... I think Jonin rank is determined by the village after you become a Chunin. Chunin Exams were sort of held cause of the wars. They were meant to promote peace between allies and keep the number of Chunin being passed in check... Cause during the wars lots of people had died (which I'm guessing means the Genin from inexperience).

So "Jonin Exams" probably vary as each village has different standards.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Exactly. Every nation might have its own way of someone becoming a Jounin, but all the nations have the same exam for their ninja to become Chuunin, with different ways of getting them to become Genin. That keeps everything, ultimately, in check.

A village decides how hard it is to get to the lower rank, the entire world decides how hard it is to get to the middle rank, and then it goes back to the nations to decide how difficult it is to get to the, basically, highest rank. That way, nations could try to be powerful and let many Genin graduate, but then those Genin cannot pass the Chuunin exams because of their leniant Genin Exams, and thusly cannot become Jounin due to not passing the Chuunin Exams, and vice versa. Its all one big circle.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down