Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a New era (Konoha Genin and Chunnin post here!)

+5
Darkjagwar
Zen
Shin Uchiha
Hikari
tradebuzzing2
9 posters

Go down

a New era (Konoha Genin and Chunnin post here!) Empty a New era (Konoha Genin and Chunnin post here!)

Post by tradebuzzing2 Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:15 pm

A flash of light appeared, in the middle of the training area, and a few moments later a sound of a baby was heard. As soon as the baby was heard a man sat down on the grass and looked around his village. "You have been through much, and I have seen so little." Sannam, the Hokage said to himself, implying that he has seen so little. "But now, it's time fore a new era, and soon, a new Hokage will arise from the groups of Chunnin or maybe even Genin." Sannam as reading a book at the time, but he soon put that waya. "So many ninja that are hopful to become great, but so little time, they have until they are all grown up and adults. I must help them grow, it is my will and my duty to this village, to help all ninja." He sighed and looked at his son.

"You, my son, you have much growing to do. This meaning, it is not your time or era, to become strong. But, seeing as you are my son, you will one day become strong, and I hope you become stronger than your father. I might not be there to see that day, but I am hopful I do, that day will be the greatest ay of my life." Sannam said with a huge smile on his face. He then sat back down and looked around once more.

"Now, I must wait for the shinboi to come as the please, but I am hopful that it is very soon, because I am pretty bored." Sannam said with a laugh. "Hopfully a few Jounin show up s well." He then sighed and waited.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

a New era (Konoha Genin and Chunnin post here!) Empty Re: a New era (Konoha Genin and Chunnin post here!)

Post by Hikari Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:47 pm

A girl ran by chasing a puppy around. "Kenta, get back here, you get to be muddy all the time!", the girl yelled. Kenta ran towards Sannam, then quickly turned left. The girl fell face first, before she could run into him. Kenta jumped on to her back, and barked.

Last edited by Hikari on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

a New era (Konoha Genin and Chunnin post here!) Empty Re: a New era (Konoha Genin and Chunnin post here!)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Dageki arrived blindly out of no where. He had no clue what the Hokage wanted, and this meeting had been compltely unexpected. Dageki was curious to see what he had to say, hopefully he would extend them some training, that would be sweet, true he was chunin, but he was very close to being jounin. A helping hand from Sanam would be great, he realy realy hoped.......

Dagkei sat in the sai-za position and waited for the Hokage to make his announcement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:12 pm

Kratos had just been walking by in the park, then slowly entering the training grounds that even Naruto trained in many years back. He took a breath of fresh air and opened his eyes slowly, looking around to see a few people gathered around the Hokage. 'What a coincidence... The Hokage is here as we speak disrupting my daily walk... Oh well, might as well see what's going on.'He thought and walked up to the Hokage, seeing a small Genin and a Hyuuga already with him. Kratos smiled at the man and the small baby he had with him. He remembered the first time he saw the little baby. He chuckled and bowed to the Hokage, and then said, "What might the Hokage-sama be doing out here?"
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:41 pm

A flash of light appeared as Vash appeared next to Kratos and infront of the Hokage as he looked around with his right eye. He then noticed the baby and smiled somewhat before looking and Sannam and guessing that it was his,though he then raised an eyebrowl"so whats everyone doing here?"Vash asked. The wolf ninja crossed his arms,his ears perked up and his tail wagging lightly as the wind blew somewhat against his body his black fur shinning from the sun as it was in the sky,and clouds rolled by.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:59 pm

A puff of smoke appeared to the side of the crowd. When the smoke cleared Kazuki and Hoshimaru were kneeling on the ground with their left knees knee on the ground and the rest of the leg behind and their right foot on the ground with their right knees bent at a right angle. Their eyes were closed and their hands were both in the "ram" hand sign. Both then opened their eyes and stood at attention.

The notification had reached Kazuki earlier in the day. This must be important, Kazuki thought. There's no other reason to assemble all the chuunin and jounin unless there's a war or change in power...Could that be it? Is Sannam resigning? No, he wouldn't. He could still do much more for us. But there can't be a war, there haven't been any signs. Which means...
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Okashii dreaded showing up here. He saw all of the shinobi gathering and started to get nervous. He began to break out in a sweat but he was determined to show himself to the Hokage at least. He sat in the shade of a tree a bit further from the group. He had noticed an announcement that the Hokage wanted them there. He sat and waited. While he waited for the hokage to speak he opened his bok and began to read.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:49 pm

The girl that was chasing the dog got up, and put the dog on her head. "Um, are you sure you shouldn't be in your office, Sannam-Hokage?", she questioned him. She wasn't sure why he would have them all here, unless he was forming a ragtag assult team.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:37 pm

A girl, walked over to Okashii and said, "Hello, My name is Rin, and yours is?". She sat by him, trying to figure out what he was reading. She noticed he was a bit shy, but had a strong ninja look.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

"Um...my name...is...*gulp*....Okashii" He slidd a few feet away from her. He could'nt overcome his incredible shyness today. He buried his face in his book and continued to read. every few moments, he would peek up from his book to see if Rin was still there. He blushed terribly for a moment and looked back into his book. He thought to himself, oh boy don't talk to me don't talk to me, I feel sick, relax it's just girl, take deep breathes. His face became even more red as he tryed to talk himself down.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:00 pm

"Your nervous aren't you?", she asked him. She knew what it felt like to be nervous, but she was past that. "So, you know why Sannam-Hokage called us all here?" she asked. She thought he might have a fever, but he probably wouldn't be outside if he was smart.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 pm

"I um...don't know why." He began to break out in a sweat as well as blushing badly. He continued to bury his face in his book and read intent on being ignored by everyone else. he looked at his book book reading more about the advance medical ninjutsu. he tried to focus on the book but Rin's prsence was making him nervous. he thought, Focus on the ninjutsu focus on ninjutsu.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:25 pm

While he was focused on his book, she left a shaow clone in her place. So moved to go behind him. the shadow clone got a bit closer, and smiled. Rin stood up from behind him and whispered, "Boo!". The shadow clone dissipated.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:55 pm

OOC: Dont start a convorsation here, let other people post, like the Hokage
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:08 pm

From the far sky, you could spot a spot of black in the sky where the yellow of the sun should have been. As the spot became nearer, you could see the details of the inky dragon substance approaching the crowd of ninja. As it swooped by over head, the wind created by the dragon's speed was enough to raise hairs. The dragon flew off, to places uknown by Kaima. Kaima had jumped off as the dragon swooped over the crowd, instanly re-cooperating and trying to look above it, to see what the commotion was about. It seemed as if the Hokage was holding his baby.

"How cute..." Kaima thought to himself.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyMouse Sun May 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Kaikou's legs swayed back and forth over his head as the wind sought to topple him over. His hands steadily moving him forward, then regaining balance. A few grunts of disapproval came from the boy at the audacity of the wind to think it could unbalance him with such little effort. Kaikou bit his tongue as he most often did when he was focusing on something. His ear's twitched as they caught the sound of the peaceful recreation that surrounded him. It seemed as though alot of people had gathered. His ear's commited each of their voices to memory. Taiga sat in the grass vigilantly watching the young people around the park. His deep blue eye's stoicly scanned the area with a look of silent wisdom. Kaikou was used to this and generally left his canine companion to his careful nature which had been there for him since they were both just pups. Kaikou reached outwards with his right hand and extended his left foot away from the other. He was getting bored. His legs swayed backwards, but this time he let them. His back hit the grass with a resounding thud. The cool wind made the grass rustle together as it blew by, Kaikou enjoyed listening to it like an orchestra of sound that came to his ears. He lifted his headband of his eyes to fully appreciate the scene.
LuckyMouse
LuckyMouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down