Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yami No Kira's Summons

3 posters

Go down

Yami No Kira's Summons Empty Yami No Kira's Summons

Post by Sparky Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Summoned Object: Ko Ryo Insei (“Ascended Dragon Meteor”) ((Stage 1))

Appearance: A giant meteor with the face of a dragon

Description: The sky grows dark when this summon is activated. Yami’s hands glow red as flame and his hair stands up. His chakra is then sent up into the sky and calls on a giant meteor to fall from the sky. This summoning jutsu has only ever been used within Yami’s family, giving rise to the belief it is a bloodline limit technique. This however is not the truth. He learnt this from reading his familys texts and mastered the hand seals and chakra levels to be able to summon this meteor. There is no summoning contract as this is no mutual agreement between two beings. This causes a large scale amount of damage all around the impact area, including a heat wave afterwards which almost nothing can stand against without suffering a form of heavy damage.

Weakness: Uses time to prepare, Yami needs to enter an almost meditative state. The damage level means it is rarely used in an ordinry shinobi battle. It is instead used only in times of war or on a large scale battle field. It also exhausts Yami’s chakra supply for a short period of time and he can only summon this once per battle if the situation demands it.

Summoned Object: Ko Ryo Insei: Kunai Arashi (Ascended Dragon Meteor: Kunai Storm) ((Stage 2))

Appearance: Exactly as the first stage during the inital summoning with an explosion that follows

Description: This summon explodes the meteor causing a widespread shower of kunai in all directions. Its sole intention is to cause as much heavy damage as is possible.

Weakness: This aspect of the summoning requires Yami to increase his chakra levels in between calling the meteor down and exploding it, generally by the use of soldier pills, although it has been known that others can pump their chakra into him to allow him to utilise this portion of the summoning. If Yami is forced to use this directly after summoning the meteor, he risks causing irreparable damage to his body and his chakra network.

Last edited by Sparky on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Yami No Kira's Summons Empty Re: Yami No Kira's Summons

Post by Sparky Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:35 pm

*bump*
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm

This looks more like a jutsu than a summon, as summons normally spawn up beings or weapons, and this is kind of just calling down a giant rock to smash people. >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm

I called it a summon because of the nature of it. He is literally summoning a meteor, instead of making one appear out of chakra as with a jutsu.
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Well, if theres no contract involved, how is it any different from a jutsu?
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:49 pm

because jutsu's can be copied using techniques like the sharingan. however because this one is a summon, it cannot be copied nor countered easily, hence why its a wartime only summon. if it was a jutsu, it would be extremely overpowered given its power and devastating damage capabilities
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm

So.. its a summon because you dont want the technique to be copyable? >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm

i did toy with the idea of having it explode and thousands of kunai fly out in every direction, but i thought that would be far too OP. so its not just because i dont want it to be copyable. its more a case of i consider it too powerful to be a jutsu and is akin to the weapons that can be summoned as this meteor is in essence a weapon of gigantic proportions
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:13 pm

While I see what you might mean with it being comparable to weapons, its a giant flaming rock. Flames, and rock. Both of which are elements, which are under ninjutsu. As powerful as it is, if its anything, I would think itd be a jutsu, just like Sasuke's Kirin, where he calls down a massive bolt of lightning.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:15 pm

if i added in the kunai bit i mentioned, would you class it as a summon then
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 am

added in the section about the kunai storm. including added weakness and extra cost to yami upon possible usage
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Well it seems jutsu like, but I can see why you would class it as a summon.

So if Koga's fine with it then it's approved

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:29 pm

No problem, just saying, this seems a lot like my supernova jutsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:32 pm

ah, ive not seen that one. its jus something i came up with thats loosely based on the meteor summon in the golden sun games
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Well, I guess Im alright with it. Just keep in mind, a technique like this is considerably powerful, and most characters wont really have a defense against a surprise meteor shower. If you plan on using this, ever, dont plan on being able to use any other technique above, like, C-rank, in the same roleplay/battle. This should definitely be taking most of your chakra.

However, I dont see the reason behind you needing to have two types of the summon. Why would you choose not to have it explode into kunai to further make sure your target was going to go down? I mean, if youre launching a meteor at it, I dont see why you would want to hold anything back. >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:47 pm

as i put in the weakness, its really only for large scale battlefields, and he will be unable to use any technique for a few posts afterward. like you sed, it wouldnt really be fair.
and he wouldnt go all out because of the damage it could cause to him as well
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Just making sure, is all.

Well, still, if its meant for gigantic war-style battles, it doesnt really seem like you'd summon the meteor right in front of you. Getting hit by a blast of kunai coming out of the thing doesnt really seem plausable if you wouldnt get hurt from the initial impact.

Regardless, either way, I guess its fine. Approved.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down