Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Background: Hoshimaru's Seal

Go down

Background:  Hoshimaru's Seal Empty Background: Hoshimaru's Seal

Post by Darkjagwar Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:13 pm

continued from: http://ninjanation.heavenforum.org/the-preliminaries-f74/shiko-vs-hoshimaru-t1199-15.htm

After the blast, Hoshimaru stood slouched over in the small crater. Shiko in his demonic form laughed. "So you defended yourself once, huh? Well, let's see you do that again!!!" He rushed Hoshimaru with his blades poised to cut him in half. As he neared Hoshimaru, Hoshimaru did not move his body to dodge, but he made a few quick handseals and used a defensive technique. "Lightning Release - Spark Defense", he said this very quietly as a bubble of electricity surrounded his body to protect from the blades. Hoshimaru them threw his arms to the side and the bubble expanded and exploded throwing Shiko back.

"What is this?" Shiko screamed in question. Hoshimaru looked up at Shiko who then let out a small moan of terror when he saw Hoshimaru's face. "Are you...the same boy?" he growled in anger. When Hoshimaru looked up his face had changed. He now had red eyes and he was gritting his teeth. His face looked completely different, changing from a look of determination to a malevolent glare. To top it off, the blue marking on his arm was glowing gold and then changing back every few seconds.

Hoshimaru removed his shirt, katana, and weapon pouch and threw them to the side. This had revealed that the markings on his arm had spread all over his upper body. With an ear-shattering scream, the markings changed from changing color from blue to gold ever few seconds to remaining a glowing golden color. His dark gray hair had also changed to a gold color. He then shouted in a dark voice, "I am going to annihilate you!" A split second after, he appeared directly in front of Shiko, said a quiet, "Boo," and did a backflip whaile at the same time using both his legs to kick Shiko into the air.

When Hoshimaru landed, he made several hand signs and pointed one finger at where Shiko would be at the top of his trajectory. He then yelled "Volt One Shot!" and fired a thin beam of dense Lightning chakra at his stomach. After the beam hit and went through Shiko's body, he jumped to Shiko's height and made more hand signs. "Lightning Energy Blade!" Hoshimaru shouted as a blade of pure Lightning chakra manifested itself in his hands. He then proceeded to making several cuts on Shiko's body, arms, and legs, but all cuts were just a little more than superficial and did nothing more than scar and stun him, except for a few that just touched the outer layer of muscle in Shiko's body. The lightning cauterized the wounds immediately, so there was no risk of bleeding or infection.

After the assault, Shiko lay on the ground in such pain he lost consciousness. Hoshimaru was announced as the winner. "He didn't deserve to die," said Hoshimaru calmly. "He was merely possessed, and I needed to free him. He'll live and be fine after he awakens." With that, he gave a happy smile and began to fall over forwards. As he fell, his markings receded to his arm and stopped glowing and his hair became dark gray again. He also lost consciousness for a second, but reawakened to catch himself. Going into that form fatigued me...I have to get more used to the transformation if I ever want an advantage like that again...
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down