Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaching a new Genin.

Go down

Teaching a new Genin. Empty Teaching a new Genin.

Post by Night Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Spoiler:

Night stood on the sand, inside the boastfully large training dome, with his back straightened, all the while excersicing his fingers. Then, he stared back at the Genin who was awaiting his next command. Night looked at him closely, he indeed seemed like quick learner. And, that's why, Night had decided to do all he could do get this Genin in the exams in the next 12 or 24 hours. An intensely limited amount of time, but, it would be worth it. Let's see. I'll teach him a few combos later, but, first a few Wind affinity jutsus.

He recalled all the jutsus that he knew and were in the quick learning range of the Genin. He quickly remembered and said out loud the first jutsu that came to mind, Fuuton: Fuuatsu Sashitsukae [Wind Release: Wind Pressure Impediment]. "Alright, watch carefully, like you did earlier!" First, Night formed the seals, Dragon, Bird, Tiger, Rat, Ox, Dog, and finally the Rabbit. Night then let go of the seals and concentrated his Wind chakra on his palms and then slapped them on the ground. After that, he guided the wind chakra through the soil, and in between the two. A high pressured, nearly-invisible, area of air was now in between them. Although, Kiyoshi didn't now that. "Now, watch the intenseness." Night wanted to surprise the Genin by not telling him that there was something he had done. He took out a kunai, and threw it towards the Genin. The kunai was cut in half instantly as it was shout out from Night's hand and dropped to the ground.

"Now, for that jutsu, all you need to do is concentrate your wind chakra to your palms, slap them on the ground, guide the chakra to in between you and your opponent, through the soil. And, after that, a high pressured area will appear, cutting anything that comes in that area, in half."
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Teaching a new Genin. Empty Re: Teaching a new Genin.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Kiyoshi was still awaiting his Sensei’s next command. He took a step forward, about to ask a question, and not a second after he took the step; his sensei started talking, “Alright, watch carefully, like you did earlier!” As instructed, Kiyoshi watched his sensei carefully. After a few seconds of his sensei performing what seemed to be relatively long hand seals, his sensei had proceeded to slap them into the ground. Being careful, Kiyoshi sprang to his feet, jumping backwards. He had seen a few techniques that required shinobi’s to slap their palm into the ground, and the outcome was mostly unpleasing. They could summon—but he knew his sensei wasn’t summoning. He hadn’t gone through the procedures of summoning. The bleeding and all the rest of that dumb ritual he needed to do before summoning. He land swiftly back on the ground, about five steps from where he stood previously.

Kiyoshi could feel the disturbance in the air; almost see it. The high pressured air in-between his sensei, and himself. He could feel the wind because of his Clan’s ability to manipulate wind. “Now, watch the intenseness,” were his Sensei’s next words. His sensei then took out a Kunai—Kiyoshi didn’t have any Idea of what his Sensei was trying to do. But he knew the Kunai wouldn’t make it pass the high pressured air in-between them both. He just watched carefully. Then his sensei proceeded to hurl the kunai towards Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi raised an eyebrow, anxious of what would happen next. And then, the Kunai was instantly spilt in two. That wasn’t what he expected to happen. He peered up at his Sensei; this Shinobi was strong after all. He was Talented.

"Now, for that Jutsu, all you need to do is concentrate your wind chakra to your palms, slap them on the ground, and guide the chakra to in between you and your opponent, through the soil. And, after that, a high pressured area will appear, cutting anything that comes in that area, in half." His sensei didn’t mention the long hand seals Kiyoshi had to go true, but other than that, the Jutsu seemed pretty easy, easy yet deadly. “I think you meant, now, for that Jutsu, all you need to do is make the previous hand seals I made, Dragon, Bird, Tiger, Rat, Ox, Dog, and finally the Rabit, THEN concentrate your wind chakra to your palms, slap them on the ground, and guide the chakra in between you and your opponent, through the soil. The outcome being the high pressured air … you get the point I’m trying’ to make. And no sensei, I’m not complaining.” After stating that, Kiyoshi proceeded to make the following hand seals, Dragon, Bird, Tiger, Rat, Ox, Dog, and finally the Rabit, then concentrated his wind chakra to his palms, slap them to the ground, and guide them through the soil himself and Night were standing on. After a few seconds, he felt the same high pressured air he felt before. It seemed he performed the Jutsu successfully. He glanced up at his Sensei, asking him if he did it right visually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 pm

Night was taken aback as the inferior spoke very confidently and cleverly. Night thought that Kiyoshi seemed like one of those humans that wanted to become stronger and more knowledgable then everyone else in the world. Probably a hard task, but, it boosts the person's confidence a great amount. As the genin started speaking, Night took out yet another weapon, this time, it was a senbon.

“I think you meant, now, for that Jutsu, all you need to do is make the previous hand seals I made, Dragon, Bird, Tiger, Rat, Ox, Dog, and finally the Rabit, THEN concentrate your wind chakra to your palms, slap them on the ground, and guide the chakra in between you and your opponent, through the soil. The outcome being the high pressured air … you get the point I’m trying’ to make. And no sensei, I’m not complaining.”

Night had no idea what to say, he had just been corrected by a genin, but, Night's quick thinking came to work, "Don't be too full of yourself. You think I didn't say it by accident? Of course not. I didn't say it on PURPOSE. To see your obeservation and cleverness. Now, if you still think that I'm lying, then continue to do so. But, I warn you, it won't be a great outcome," Night sighed as he looked at the Genin. Feeling apologetic, Night went on.

"Now then." Night threw the senbon into the midst of the high pressured air, and it split in half, leaving two tiny pieces of needle on the floor, after that, Night clapped in appreciation, "Great job, didn't expect you to learn it so early."

"Onto the next jutsu. This jutsu is sort of like a technique the Hyuuga clan has. But, it doesn't involve inputting pure chakra. But, rather Wind chakra. First, you perform the handseals, Dragon and the bird. Not hard. After that, concentrate your wind chakra into your heart, and you'll see the results. A wind sphere will instantly go in all directions, blowing everything that's coming towards you. You try it yourself this time. Let's see if you can get it right on the first try."
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Kiyoshi's eyes followed his Sensei's movements. His Sensei then pulled out a Senbon, and Kiyoshi was sure of what of what he was going to do with it; throw it at Kiyoshi, to see if Kiyoshi had succeeded in performing
the Jutsu, and it appeared he had. The Senbon had split in half, leaving two tiny pieces of needle on the floor. His Sensei began applauding him, then commenting, "Great job, didn't expect you to learn it so early."

Kiyoshi stood up, just nodding; adjusting his scarf wrapped around his neck. His Sensei went on, "Onto the next Jutsu. This Jutsu is sort of like a technique the Hyuuga clan has. But, it doesn't involve inputting pure chakra. But, rather Wind chakra. First, you perform the hand seals, Dragon and the bird. Not hard. After that, concentrate your wind chakra into your heart, and you'll see the results. A wind sphere will instantly go in all directions, blowing everything that's coming towards you. You try it yourself this time. Let's see if you can get it right on the first try." The Jutsu sounded pretty impressing, and satisfying to Kiyoshi. His Sensei though hadn’t mentioned the name of the Jutsu. If he were to correct his Sensei like he did previously, Kiyoshi was
sure his Sensei would take it in as whining. So he decided to try out the Jutsu, and then ask for the name.

Placing his hands together, he performed the following hand seals, Dragon and bird. He then closed his eyes, and suddenly snapped them open, and Idea striking him like a lightning bolt, peering at his Sensei. “Hold on a minute there. Concentrate wind chakra to my heart? Are you serious man? Don’t you know how dangerous wind itself is? If I mess up now, I’m done for, eh? I need more explanation on this Jutsu Sensei.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:57 pm

“Hold on a minute there. Concentrate wind chakra to my heart? Are you serious man? Don’t you know how dangerous wind itself is? If I mess up now, I’m done for, eh? I need more explanation on this Jutsu Sensei.”

"Being too full of ourselves again, eh? What is chakra? It's merely a whorl of energy. If we add wind to it, it'll merely become a whorl of wind energy. It wouldn't affect anything inside your body unless it was moving rapidly. And, is it moving rapidly when your concentrating? No, it isn't, unless you really really want it to. No problem with me. Now then, even if it WAS moving rapidly, you must be well aware that it, the chakra, flows throughout the body through the chakra circulatory system. Anyways, if a rapid amount of wind chakra is concentrated to a certain part, such as the heart, it will go through the veins and INTO the hard. Not affecting it's outer parts, where the main ventricles are located," Night took a deep breath, "Anywho. You're sensible. Think about it. There's ALWAYS wind chakra in your body, it's not like it dissapears when you want it to. NOW. If you still think it's dangerous, don't learn it. I'll teach you another technique."
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Kiyoshi listened to his Sensei's reply, and teaching. He sighed lightly, closing his eyes once more. Kiyoshi, calm down. You are a wind manipulator after all ... stop overreacting, or he sees you as an Idiot. Now calm the hell down. You aren't being yourself today, somethin' wrong-- he snapped out of it, opening up his eyes.

He reformed the hand seals once more, concentrating his wind chakra inside his heart, his chakra flow fluent, and balanced. And in a few seconds, a wind sphere erupted around him, going in all directions, but not after five seconds, vanished into thin air. The Jutsu had failed. Kiyoshi groaned, reforming the hand seals yet again. He then concentrated his wind chakra into his heart, the wind chakra flowing fluently as well. In about a second or two, a wind sphere erupted around him yet again, going in all directions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Night hadn't expected a reply from the inferior, and so he just stopped instead of blabbering on. The genin had a tense mood on his face, as he was noe attemtping to do the jutsu. Night grinned at the fact that the inferior still thought that he might be killed by such a petty technique. "Oi, Calm down if you're doing the technique." At that moment, Kiyoshi began to do the technique, seemed amazing at first that he was actually able to do it on his first try. But, unfortunately, he failed. Night observed as he attended to his second try, in which he was successfull. But, he needed to be sure. Quickly, Night formed 10 solid bunshins around the sphere. All of them were ordered to throw a Kunai. Nine Kunais were reflected, leaving one which nearly hit Kiyoshi's foot.

Night tutted and spoke, "That could be considered a gigantic mistake. But, anywho, great job. Be sure to concentrate more chakra, and accurately," he recalled the next jutsu he was going to teach. "The next jutsu is easy, yet tiring. I'm not gonna show this one either, otherwise I'll die," he said, dispersing all his clones. "Now. This may sound funny, but this technique requires no handseals, yet what it DOES require is mere imagination. Just visualize yourself having several bugs in your throat, which you want to get out so badly, and the only way you can do that is forcing them out without using your hands. Once you're done that. You'll see the results."
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 am

Kiyoshi stared blankly at his Sensei, thinking about something else. He only heard a few words. The rest were passing through one ear drum, and out another. He shook his head, cutting his Sensei short before he could finish his sentence, " You'll see the -- Sensei, the Chuunin exams are in a few, and I'm getting tired. And there's the other thing ... from here to leaf, it takes about three days. How in the world I'm I supposed to get there in a few hours?" His hands dropped to his side, as he looked around. He throat was dry, he was thirsty. He needed something to drink. Something liquid. He looked back at his Sensei, awaiting his respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:46 am

Night was surprised by the inferior's interruption, but he paid no real attention to it, as the seconds were passing by quickly and Night had heard Kiyoshi's explanation. "Well, we do have a big problem here, don't we. If only you had notified me earlier. Anywho. I have a plan, and you might like it. I'll manipulate your shadow, meaning, you'll do whatever I do. And, after that, if you had common sense, we could use our wind chakra, focusing it at our feet, making our speed incredibly fast. I'll flicker along the way," Night formed a cross with his hands, his shadow stretched towards Kiyoshi's, "Ready?" he spoke as he faced the exit of the training dome and walked out, Kiyoshi doing the exact same thing.
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:56 am

Kiyoshi listened to his Sensei's plans, and before he could reply, he found out he could no longer move his body parts. The technique, it was-- he found himself imitating his Sensei's movements, exiting the arena. "...Alright, I guess?"

Exit ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down