Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The terrible secret of Zeikke Ekkiez.

2 posters

Go down

The terrible secret of Zeikke Ekkiez. Empty The terrible secret of Zeikke Ekkiez.

Post by Zeikke Ekkiez Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:21 pm

Seal Name:Doragon Gen'ei Kyohaku(dragon phantom star)
Rank: 1st stage:D 2nd Stage:C 3rd Stage:B 4th Stage: High B Final stage: A
Appearance:http://are-are.net/wp-content/gallery/etc/snapshot20080414022658.jpg
Location of Seal:Middle of Back
Positive Effects:Increases ninjutsu abilities power incredibly.tAIJUTSU IS INCREASED GREATLY TOO.
Negative Effects: Severely cuts Zeikke after used.
Transformation Effect: From STages 2-final, trinket is unavailable. From Stages 3-final, Manumaru is unavailable.
1st stage: Covers half of body in red, glowing aura with black symbols of seal.This Increases Ninjutsu and Taijutsu abilities moderatly.

2nd stage: Transforms Zeikke into a dragon man that looks like Demon Kazuya off tekken 4.(just example). Increases Taijutsu Between moderatly and greatly.

3rd stage: Transforms Zeikke into a large dragon man.This increases Taijutsu and Ninjutsu abilities greatly.

4th Stage: Turns Zeikke into a giant dragon.This decreases Taijutsu but gives a moderate genjutsu ability and Insane Ninjutsu ability.

Final Stage: Zeikke goes to regular size and shape but is made out of fire. This allows manipulation of fire.It is normal size of Zeikke. The shape also looks like him. The manipulation is like the ability to make fireballs, flame rays, etc.He is unable to use his weapon and trinket. Ninjutsus that are D rank and E rank are unable to be used. Some C ranks will be unable to be used. Kyoken is at full power in this stage. It is as GamiKyoKen.
Seal Info:I am posting how he got it here.

Zeikke had one day walked in the forest to his normal training spot when 20 snakes appeared. They had stabbed through his entire body, still letting him live. Oh the torture! But Zeikke had been unconscious from it. A week later he had awoken in his bed, with a jounin at his side. Then, the jounin turned into bones. Zeikke had not known who did it but, what happened. The 20 snakes wrapped around him after they stabbed through. A black snake had bit his back that creted the seal.

Last edited by Zeikke Ekkiez on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeikke Ekkiez
Zeikke Ekkiez

Back to top Go down

The terrible secret of Zeikke Ekkiez. Empty Re: The terrible secret of Zeikke Ekkiez.

Post by Aki Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 pm

1st stage: Covers half of body in red, glowing aura with black symbols of seal.
When in the first stage, what abilities do you have? I know you said heightened Ninjutsu abilities, but could you explain in detail what the first stage allows you to do with Ninjutsu. For example, do you have more chakra? Are your ninjutsu techniques more powerful, etc. Also, are there any disadvantages while in this stage?
2nd stage: Transforms Zeikke into a dragon man that looks like Demon Kazuya off tekken 4.(just example)
3rd stage: Transforms Zeikke into a large dragon man.
4th Stage: Turns Zeikke into a giant dragon.
Again, answer the question above. And also, seeing as you are now part dragon, doesn't this give you some heightened Taijutsu abilities as well?
Final Stage: Zeikke goes to regular size and shape but is made out of fire. This allows manipulation of fire.
What do you mean by "regular size", the regular size Zeikke normally is, or what the dragon normally is? The manipulation of fire... You are already a fire type, so does this mean that your fire techniques are even more powerful than normal? Or are you able to use fire techniques more easily with less chakra?

If you could, please be as detailed as possible. Even though it says "Positive Effects" and "Negative Effects", you may also want to explain in more detail what each stage allows the user to do and what they will suffer from when in each stage, especially if you have multiple stages.

(Oh and for rank, you could have just put "D-A" and then told the actual rank of the stage in the description.)
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

The terrible secret of Zeikke Ekkiez. Empty Re: The terrible secret of Zeikke Ekkiez.

Post by Zeikke Ekkiez Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:05 pm

regular size zeikke is. I'll edit it right now. Good point by the way. Oh, I will explain fire manipulation in my edit too. BTW, I think if you have a rule about not posting edits in quick reply, well, the editting acts up like it goes to the top every letter entered. It goes up and down. Anyways, time to edit.
Zeikke Ekkiez
Zeikke Ekkiez

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Okay... basically, I'm gonna ask the same things again. What do you mean when "Ninjutsu" and "Taijutsu" are increased? This could be any number of things, so please, please, please explain it more.

And if you could... are there any other weaknesses to this? Asides from being cut up after using it. And speaking of which, how long do these transformations last and what are their cool downs?
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 pm

U need to be specfic here, as in like a percentage or specific amount. you have it way to open. The way it is right now, u could give ur guy the power equal to opening the eighth gate without the consequence of death, that is a no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down