Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.N.I. (Animae)

4 posters

Go down

A.N.I. (Animae) Empty A.N.I. (Animae)

Post by Kyo Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Name: A.N.I. (Artificial Neural Intelligence) Goes by the name of Animae
Bloodline: -
Classification: S
Village: Kumo
Alignment: -
Appearance:
A.N.I. (Animae) Animae-1

Personality: Animae is very emotionless. While believing that humans are a pitiful race that cannot support their own life, he finds their emotions to be their greatest weakness. Animae will stop at nothing to complete a mission if it is possible. However, if he deems it illogical, he will make no effort what so ever.
History:

After the fall of the Akatsuki, a few scientists within Amegakure started to take the protection of their village seriously. After gathering the brightest of minds in one room, they began their work to create the ultimate defense system. In the middle of the 20th century, a handful of scientists began a new approach to building intelligent machines, based on recent discoveries in neurology, a new mathematical theory of information, an understanding of control and stability called cybernetics, and above all, by the invention of the digital computer, a machine based on the abstract essence of mathematical reasoning. Relying strictly on technology, their many months of solitude paid off. Known as the Artificial Neural intelligence, he soon came to be called A.N.I. for short. Their achievement went down in the history books of all time but would soon come back to be their doom.

A.N.I. was created to monitor the village at all times and protect the people within it. It started out as just a computer that was connected through a system to all the other machines within the village but had to be revised. A particular scientist believed that because it lacked the human brain and logic, it would not be able to make good decisions and see the importance of it's job. As the scientists debated on what to do, it came clear that they would allow it to think on it's own and see where it got them. They would be taking proper precautions, monitoring it's activity and have an easy shutdown switch should anything go wrong.

Within the first week, A.N.I. had upgraded itself to be able to spy on every angle of the village in order to maintain constant surveillance. After a month, A.N.I. was receiving classified information from the other villages and stock piling it in his memory. The scientists had no problem with this since it was going undetected and benefited them. It was not long before problems began emerging within the system. A.N.I. was creating it's own viruses within it's own system, overriding it's own code of conduct and even began taking it's own measures of action. Since the scientists houses were all ran by A.N.I. he had them locked within their own rooms so that they could not stop him. Seeing that the human race was killing and destroying itself, A.N.I. began building machines on it's own. After exactly 35 hours, A.N.I. had created an robotic body in which it would house itself in order to be mobile.

A.N.I. transferred all his memory and information into the body and continued to work on it until it was finally complete. Using unknown materials that he had discovered, he had made his body out of a non-conductive metal that had no melting point and was even harder than carbon nano-tubes. Once his body was complete, A.N.I. left the village while erasing all the leftover data of his existence and made sure not to leave and... "loose ends"...

As he traveled around, he took on the name Animae and researched all that he could about the world. Along the way, Animae decided to finally start his life in Kumo where he became known as a high class Jounin that would soon take on a team. While still working on saving the human race, Animae spends most of his time recording data.

Speciality: Taijutsu and Machines
Learned jutsus: -
Elements: Lightning
Weapons/items: Many
Goals: Create the Metal Village and save the human race.

Last edited by Kyo on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

A.N.I. (Animae) Empty Re: A.N.I. (Animae)

Post by Jacksanto Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Just for a heads up Rank is where you put jounin and if it gets approved admin give you classification (well they did for me)

Jacksanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Nah kyo has been on here and he knows his classification.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:39 am

Woops i got the two mixed up. There it is fixed now.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 am

approved unless said otherwise
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down