Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Arena, L Vs. Tetsuhada

2 posters

Go down

Underground Arena, L Vs. Tetsuhada Empty Underground Arena, L Vs. Tetsuhada

Post by Tetsuhada Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:54 pm

*Deep down in the depths of the Sound village, towers twisting and hailing high in the sky all around. A large opening lays int he center of a arena. The gates are a deep red and have the symbol for "death" (Shi 死). As the doors open you see a long swirled purple color hallway, this is a abandoned base that the old Orochimaru had. The hallways are lit with tourches, lining the walls. I stand there watching the doors with a sadistic grin* Ahh well he shall be here anytime i guess...

*I turn without another word, a bead of sweat on my cheek* Damn these torches are heating up the place... *I close my eyes, slowly veins pulse on my temple and my skin turns a deep page, i smirk and walk down the ally. 'Tap tap', the sound is echoed as i dash down, begining to gain speed. I push chakra into my feet making me run faster, as i come near a dead end i skid to a halt, pushing my hands out against the wall. Cracks form and a ray of light shines through, the doors slowly open and a blinding light comes in the hallway.*

*I walk in, squinting as my eyes adjust to the arena, tree's are all over and multiple holes are in the ground. I stand there with my arms crossed and my pitch black cloak waves in the waves of air from the vents. I smirk and look up at the ceiling, a large cage is there, filled with bricks, a switch on the side allows these brocks to fall, but they are fake and turn into smoke immediatly. I walk foward and look down* Huh *I feel wetness on my leg, opening my eyes i see its blood and i chuckle alittle* Ah yes this is the old death arena...

*I unfold my arms, my cloak ruffling and i look up* Ahh what a demonic battle this will be... I cant wait to show my all mighty and powerful bloo-- *I close my mouth and frown* Well its not that great i guess.... Its just a ir--... Well don't want to spoil my secret *I wave my finger with a eye closed smiling, slightly talking to myself* Now where is that L?
Tetsuhada
Tetsuhada

Back to top Go down

Underground Arena, L Vs. Tetsuhada Empty Re: Underground Arena, L Vs. Tetsuhada

Post by L Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:06 am

Sanmaru walked through the confines of one of Orochimaru's old bases. He was surprised to find out that one of his bases were still intact, he had heard that Konoha had found and drestroyed all of his bases, apparently they missed one. As he walked through the passage ways of the old base, he saw a door. He was tempted to walk into it and see if Orochimaru's equipment was still there. All the wonders and creations that, that man had made. All of his inventions, perhaps one of them was still in that one room, in one piece.

He slowly walked over towards the metallic door, pushing it open. Inside he found small tubes, glowing lime green with whatever liquid was inside of them. He wondered what the liquid was and what it was used for. He reached his hand out to grab one of the tubes. Just as he grabbed one, all the liquid in the other tubes evaperated. Sanmaru thought that, that was a bad sign. He decided to leave the room and get down to business.

He walked out of the room, in a cool, careless manner and continued to walk down the path. At the end of the path, he found a small stairway leading down below. He guessed that, that was where he was supposed to meet this challenger of his. He walked down, wondering what dared to challenge him. Who ever they were, there couldn't be that smart. Of course, the challenger had the advantage since he knew the place inside and out. Sanmaru would have to get used to it all, still.

He eventually reached the end, finding himself in an old arena. So, this where we shall fight. It seems quite appropiate, for his defeat, that is. I do wonder where he is, though Sanmaru thought as he walked down to the middle of the arena, waiting to see his opponent.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsuhada Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:21 am

*I crouch down wiping my fingers on the puddles of blood, rubbing the thick substance in my fingers. I slowly raise my hand to my lips, brushing the red ooze on them and smiling, licking my lips* Ahh i love the taste of blood... Such a de-- *I hear a splash and turn, looking down the hallway and squinting* Damn i can't see... I know someone is coming... Is that L.. It has to be... *As you shut the door to the experiment room a glass tube falls, shattering and i stamnd up, crowing my neck to the side and cracking it* Yep that has to be him.. Must of got lost in this base...

*I see a shadow cast and i leap back, flailing one arm* Wahh its you! You don't look like i expected!! *I laugh and lean foward* I'm just joking... I don't know what i expected... But i like to joke... Do you like to joke? *I ponder to myself then laugh* Of course he likes to joke! *I wave my hands to the side laughing, secretly i am testing your patience "If i keep this up i can see where his temper lyes" I think to myself. Finaly i move my hands back to my side and walk foward, the tree's shadow cover my movements, you expect to see me emerge but instead i don't.*

*You hear rustling and suddenly the tree opens up, a large stretched pipe emerges, you see the clear nail and some of the hair on the nuckle, suddenly three more fingers emerge from the op and a large thumb explodes from the side, leaves flying everywhere, a large lifts up and you hear chuckling* You proboly are wondering what i am doing... *Suddenly you hear a snap, the hand turns a deep grey, hair slowly sinking back in the skin, the skin cells fuse with my chakra, turning into steel. Slowly my arm turns a deep black color, the tree trunk burst in bark, smoke scattering everywhere from the weight, you see glowing red eyes in the smoke, my hand waves and slowly returns to normal size*

*You here a 'whoosh' sound then suddenly a kunai comes flying out, landing between the distance in us. A exploding tag waves on its end, i close my eyes* Kai- Release *Suddenly a small flame ignites on it, you see my walking foward* My name is Tetsuhada... *Flames reach the middle and smoke rises, covering the veiw of my face, the simmering muffling the sound of my voice* I am from the Hidden Mist Village... I am a chuunin *Flames burst up liek a pillar, my voice is completely oblierated by the sound of flames, roaring to the sides as the spread around in a circle, the ground explodes and fire roars all around in the center of us. I chuckle*
Tetsuhada
Tetsuhada

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:17 am

"I... Don't like you..." Sanmaru said as he watched his opponent talk like a hyper little school girl.

He watched the kunia explode in mid air, inbetween him and his opponent. Huh... This'll be over quick Sanmaru though to himself as he watched the flames and smoke engolf the arena. Lets see if I can finish him off with less than five attacks. Sanmaru raised his arms up, simultaneously the flames engolfing the arena rose up and and their heat became greater than when they started. Slowly, he lowered his hands down, the flames doing the same until they had completly disappeared.

Sanmaru looked up, creating a massive sphere, made of air, arould him. "It must of taken quite a lot of chakra to do what you just did... You're still so inexperianced." Sanmaru released the wind sphere, send strong force of wind everywhere, expeling the smoke. "I see you..." He said as he spotted Tetsuhada. Sanmaru used his speed, which he knew was much greater than his opponents, to charge at him. To any ninja below jounin, it would seem as though Sanmaru disappeared, unlike ninja's of jounin rank or more who would clearly be able to see Sanmaru's movements, vaguely if not clearly.

He appeared behind Tetsuhada and pointed the finger tips on his right thand towards Tetsuhada's right shoulder blade. He released a lightning bolt to the area the finger tips were pointing.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsuhada Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:33 am

*I wave my arms out, my cells and muscles slowly began to thin out, turning to rubber. My arm sytretches and waves to the side as you say 'i dont like you'* Wow you think im your best buddy?! *I laugh then my eyes open, pupils turning red, my arms come down to my side* If you haven't noticed i have two personalities... *I began to speak with myself* Yah i need to tell him don't I... *I hear chakra moving and look up at the ball of air around you, the flames rising* Damn i have to go Tetsu for you... *As the smoke burst to the sides, spinning from the ball of wind i leap up, chakra in my feet launching me into the air*

*My arms extend as rubber, shooting toward the ground and turning thin like paper. Suddenly my palms hit the ground and i flip in air, landing right where the smoke was* No it was a simple Exploding tag.. No chakra needed besides the release... I see you don't take kindly to my Hada side... So i will be Tetsu.. *I see you flicker and smirk, you appear behind me, from before my body is rubber, lightning strikes my shoulder and my arm goes into a momentary shock* Rubber inducts electricity... but my Rubber skin lessens the effect of its power... *I close my eyes, chakra gaining as my skin expands and slowly my arm trambles from shock, i begin to walk foward shaking* If i was in my Iron skin i would have been badly injured... *As my arm stops shaking as much i turn, one eye fully opened and the other squinting*

I see you don't want to play games.. Such a pity... You would have been a good puzzle! I see you can control your anger... Not like my other freinds *laughs to himself, thinking on all the others i killed. I flash through seals, under my cloak and suddenly the cloak raises up, wind gathering and my cheeks poof out, i close my eyes and whisper* Doton: Taihō Sunabokori- Earth Release: Large Dust Cloud! *As i open my mouth a greyish paige colored dust spews out, spreading along the feild as it blocks out my position. Secrely i move to the side, forming several more seals, the earth raises next to me from my Tsuchi Bushin no Jutsu- Earth Clone Technique, the clone stands behind me makingt he barely visable outline through the dust appear to be one.*

*I duck slowly, my arms grasping the ground, smoke explodes from my feet and my arms turn to smoke, but really i am just going underground, making it seem like i never moved when in reality its a clone. I slide into the ground, not even leaving a hole and i burrow deep into it, using Doton: Dochū Nami Sensha- Earth Release: Underground Traveling Tank. My clone whips his hand to his kunai holster, grabbing a kunai and holding it backwards as he awaits a attack to counter*
Tetsuhada
Tetsuhada

Back to top Go down

Post by L Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 pm

Sanmaru stood there in the middle of the dust. It seemed that his opponent liked to use dust to conceal his movements. It was getting pretty annoying. Sanmaru could easily disperse all the dust in thr area with one move, but he knew of an easier way that'll allow him to track his opponent and ignore the dust. He sat down on the floor. If he were fighting someone that knew the best time to strike, they would of attacked him while he was sitting down, luckily he wasn't fighting an opponent like that. He took off his shoes and threw them to the side. He was now barefoot. The shinobi of the Hidden Mist Village were known for hiding themselves using things like dust and mist. Sanmaru had now taken that away from Tetsuhada.

Now that he was barefoot, he could 'see' everything touching the earth. Being a master of earth manipulation, Sanmaru had learned how to 'feel' even the most minute vibrations in the earth, be it the presence of trees and buildings or the march of ants several meters away. Through this heightened seismic sense, he can visualize where people are, their relative distance to him, and their physical build. Sanmaru closed his eyes and 'felt' the vibrations, he know he which was which and where they were.

He quickly put his hands down on the ground and send a very strong electrical current through the floor. Attacking the real Tetsuhada and causing the ground all around Sanmaru to crumble and break, somewhat.
L
L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tetsuhada Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:34 pm

*The real me watch through chakra channels underground as you were trapped in the dust. I feel you taking off your shoes and smirk, my back and spine slowly morph into rubber cells, becoming very flexable. As i lean foward my head tucks into my stomach and my arms wrap around to my shoulders. My clone stands there waiting. In a flash, instead of using the moment to strike you i use a chakra channel to my clone, He nods to himself and gathers chakra in his feet, he cracks his neck to the side.*

*You hear a cracking noise, as you look or 'feel' around to see it the ground behind you explodes, sand funneling up from behind you and i yell* Wahooooo!! *I spread my body out in the air, my arm and muscles stretch to the side and turn thin as paper, widening. From my movement out of the ground i get a slight shock and i laugh* Hey bet you didn't know i was there! Didnt i already tell you... As long as i'm in my rubber state lightning doesn't hurt me!!

(OOC: I used a traveling jutsu underground, but i was not part of the earth)

*You here a slash, suddenly a shadow burst next to you as my clone leaps, flipping and dropping the kunai with force toward your head, he spins around and pushes his middle finger out. A thread of chakra connects to the blade holding it there before it has a chance to touch your head. The clones shaggy black hair is more of a brownish color now that he moved in the dust, his face has a ashy texture. I soar int he sky with my parachute like body watching down. Slowly my pupils turn a clear green color and i laugh* Well bet you thought the clone was going to attack you right? Well no that was just a distraction... Your pretty strong! I see you have tracking techniques, a calm mind and Lightning release... Thats pretty cool!! Want to know what i can do? *My body slowly moves back down to the earth, I wave my flimsy arms and slowly they return to normal, my black shirt gaining its leather texture again instead of the rubber.*

*My clone whips his hand up and the kunai soars at him, he reaches out and grabs it with a strong grin. I walk toward you guys* I can change my body size to fit the battle... Like a akimichi except mine is more.. 'outstanding'... *I close my left eye, my right pupil turning red* When my pupil turns red my body splits into 'tetsu' my sadistic side.... but... *I close my right eye and crack open my left one, the pupil is a hazy clear green* When my pupil is a clear green i am hada... Its hard for us to sinc together... We each have are own abilities.. This gives me a larger range.. But i won't spoil it yet... My two Main powers are turning to rubber and steel, this is very helpful to my taijutsu...

*I smirk and close both my eyes* So let me test your power... *The real me cranes my neck, tucking it into my chest and my arms wrap around me, my legs crouch and i morph into a rubber ball, my skin fusing together* Mizudan Nanbuenwan Danuiten- Ballistic Soft Rubber Body Bomb Wheel *Chakra surrounds me, gaining a flame like aura and suddenly the ground explodes, i am propelled into the air. I rise up and using chakra i angle and shoot myself toward you, chakra condensing making a powerful barrier around me*

Clone: Nanbuen Zassben- Soft Rubber Tongue Whip! *My clones mouth opens, the lips pulling to the side and the cheeks sucking in, his nose lifts up and his tongue begins to turn a rubbery texture. Veins turn more flexable, this is happening as i curl into a ball. As the real me is shot into the air his tongue shoots out, shooting at you and attemping to spin and wrap around you, and now the real me is shooting at you*
Tetsuhada
Tetsuhada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down