Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summoning Contract E-volution

Go down

Summoning Contract E-volution Empty Summoning Contract E-volution

Post by Aki Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:45 am

Name of Weapon or Item: Summoning Scroll of E-volutions

Location: Exact location of scroll remain unknown. Supposedly Eievui has hidden the scroll deep within the mazes of the Nasaki Clan's home.

Description:
Summoning contract that allows one to summon forth strange creatures with unique powers of their own. The scroll remains a secret to all save for Aki and Akihime, they are the first to summon them and sign the ancient scroll.

History:
Having existed long ago, perhaps since the start of the world, these creatures were plentiful and were found easily enough. They bonded with humans easily and had no need for scrolls. But over time, people began to look for them more and more, experimenting with them, and wanting their power. Thus the slaughter of the E-volutions began, and their disappearance.

As tradition had it, their ancient summoning scroll was passed down from eldest child to eldest child in each family of each generation. However, the E-volutions had lost most, if not all, contact with the human world, having retreated to the complex mazes located beneath Kirigakure.

They would not have contact until Aki rand into Eievui, the current guardian of the scroll, and bonded with him. Together, with Eievui's supposedly last remaining family, they loyally support Aki and Akihime. They are known as the E Team and are supposedly the last of their kind.

Appearance:
The scroll appears to be pitch black and has a blood red tie around it. The scroll on the outside appears to be apparently rather damp and old, as if it would fall apart at a touch. On the inside, the scroll is completely clean and new. There is only one small section of that is not clean. The black scroll parchment filled with two names written in blood... 秋 and 秋姫 (Aki and Akihime).

Yeah...... This took forever...... Let's just say I forgot to make a summoning contract for my summoning...
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Summoning Contract E-volution Empty Re: Summoning Contract E-volution

Post by Aki Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Bump?
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down