Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving the Leaf Village

2 posters

Go down

Leaving the Leaf Village Empty Leaving the Leaf Village

Post by Dean Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:23 pm

Tenchi woke up in the morning before the Sun even rose. He had not had any training for a long while, and Tenchi was tired of waiting for Ginko to come back. He knew the only way he could get anything done was by looking for him. Though, this may be hard. He stayed there laying on the bed trying to remember any thing Ginko could have said that could lead him in the right direction. Humm I remember him saying something about meeting up with a couple of his friends... Maybe even leaving the village to go somewhere, but where? He layed there still trying to think of where he could be. Then he remembered something else.

**Past**

He walked down through the streets of the Leaf Village and was looking around at people and smiling with his new Chunnin status. He was very proud of himself for becoming one. Though at the same time he was masking his true inner feeling about wanting to start to train again. As he walked down through the streets many people were in a group together talking about something. He wondered what they were talking about so he walked over towards them. As he walked towards them all of the people in the group seemed to have a little bit of panic in their faces. "Hey, what is going on here? What has happened?"

They all turned silent as they looked at Tenchi. Then one of the people spoke up. It was a womans voice. "You have not yet heard? The Mist Village is in shambles. I guess some group when into the Mist Village and killed the Mizukage. From what I heard they called themselves the Council of Oz. From what I have heard it is a group of S-Classed Missing Ninja. Also, rummers are spreading that they have taken control of the Mist Village."

Tenchi was very shocked by this, but he did really think it was a job for him to be worrying about. Soon he just walked off towards him home after that. This is a job for the Hokage to be worrying about not me.

**Present**

Tenchi got off his bed after remembering this. He packed all of his clothes and shot out of the front door. He knew his new destination to where he was going. He knew that he had to go to the Mist Village. That must be where he is. That is the reason he hasn't been here, he was at the Mist Village with his group, but could this really be the group that Ginko was in? He had his issues sometimes, but I can think that he was in a group that had killed the Mizukage, or maybe he had good reasoning to do that. Well, either way I guess that is where Ginko-sensei is at. He ran through the streets with easy because of the enhanced muscle that Ginko had transplanting into him. He had strengthened the whole muscular system. As he ran winds whipped up behind him and made a trail of dust in his path where he had been. He was only running around 4/10ths speed. Finally he saw the gates, and he stopped before them. He looked back at the Leaf Village and then whispered, "Goodbye, I hope I can come back soon". After that he stepped out of the Village and continued the speed into the forest. The direction Tenchi was heading was east to the ocean.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Leaf Village Empty Re: Leaving the Leaf Village

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 am

Osamu had been watching the Leaf village for a while due to the fact that he needed allies. He knew that Tenchi had potential. The fact that he was leaving gave Osamu the opening that he needed. He knew that Tenchi had other goals but Osamu knew that he could help Tenchi get those goals accomplished and help him het stronger. Osamu stood at the gate and ask Tenchi “So you’re leaving? Any reason why?”
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down