Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasuremono (The Forgotten)

2 posters

Go down

Wasuremono (The Forgotten) Empty Wasuremono (The Forgotten)

Post by Kyo Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Organization Name: Wasuremono (The Forgotten)
Leader: Battei Sennin
Members(How Many): Infinite
History: After leaving Iwagakure, Battei traveled the world looking for strong shinobi to join his group. With his own goals in mind, Battei had many people come and go from the group after they achieved what they wanted. Some wanted money, others wanted peace. Either way, it mattered not t Battei.
Specail Abilites:
Type of people you want to join your organization: Jounin and higher at the moment.

Goals: While Battei's main goal is to rebuild his fallen village, any can join with their own agendas. The group is much like a mercenary group that will complete missions for any who can pay them the right amount. However, they are also willing to do whatever is needed to make sure that work is available. Once I have enough people in the group, they will become a small village and then they will be a main village after that.

Note: I will be doing drawings for any who are accepted into the Organization and yes they will be wearing the group wardrobe so don't ask to make them wear something else. However they can wear something underneath as well that might be showing. Post if you want to join and I will then PM you about your character image. Make sure if you post you put a link to their page and jutsu.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Wasuremono (The Forgotten) Empty Re: Wasuremono (The Forgotten)

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Approved
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down