Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning of World Order (Completed, and I'd like for Keiteki or L to join)

2 posters

Go down

The Beginning  of World Order (Completed, and I'd like for Keiteki or L to join) Empty The Beginning of World Order (Completed, and I'd like for Keiteki or L to join)

Post by Kenshi Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:15 pm

After leaving Raida to his apartment, Yoshimo was now making his way through the village and up the mountain to the great building situated in a giant crevice in the main mountain of Kumogakure. This gigantic place was the Raikage's mansion and office, all combined into one extravagant building which Yoshimo could remember being built from the ground up.

The actual office for the Raikage was situated under the giant building, and as one would travel upwards, he would get into the Advisors' Office, then they would get into a general lobby which was even bigger, and the highest place up held several buildings, but the majority of it was sqaured off for the Raikage's home.

Yoshimo had clambored his way up a mountain, still hating the fact that he wasn't in shape. The secret entrances were well hidden, and it took a trained eye to spot the entrances to the door. Yoshimo walked up to a wall, and placed his hand in the tiger handsign, while he used his foot to push a brick in the wall. The brick slid back, grinding upon the hole that it had been carved in. Yoshimo waited, releasing his hands, watching the door to the advisors office open slowly, revealing a long dark whole, with many steps up towards the office.

"Yotto", Yoshimo breathed, using an old japanese word for when a person would lift heavy things. In this case, Yoshimo was lazy enough that he was tired of lifting his own self.

Yoshimo walked up the dark steps, they were steep enough that one could put his hands up the steps, and climb up them on all fours. Raikage-sama had a weird design for entrances. Yoshimo quickly clambored his way up the steps and made into the staircase of the lobby. He heard the noise of secretaries and other personel about the office, as he pushed open the door into the office.

Many people were about their jobs, filing papers, and keeping the watch birds groomed in the village. Many of them stopped and bowed, giving him the title of "Sama" a title which Yoshimo didn't mind hearing. Yoshimo made his way to his office in the corner, one of the biggest in the building. It had a conjoined wall for Kankaru's office, so they could discuss matters without moving.

Yoshimo reached into his pocket and grabbed ihs keys to his office. He opened the door to a neat, and tidy office, unlike his own apartment. He turned on his computer screen and began surfing through the thousands of emails he had. He had gotten 20 new ones, in just one day. They all were important, and they all had to be answered. Yoshimo sighed and leaned back in his chair, kicking his shoes off for extra comfort. A knock at the door was heard and Yoshimo let the person in.

"Uhh, Yoshimo-sama, I brought you some tea and sweet bread that they had in the conference room Sorry if I interrupted you...", said Yoshimo's very shy secratery.

"Thank you!! I was just about to go get them myself. You are such a great help. I don't know what I would do without you. The village would fall apart!!", Yoshimo replied, keeping a smile on his face.

"Uhh, Arigato Yoshimo-sama," the shy girl opened a notebook, "Today you have the new emails to answer from the other ninja villages, and you also have to start on writing the papers for the Kage Summit. I've already uploaded a template on your computer. We will send the invites electrically, and we will also send them by hand. I remember you said you wanted to do it, but the messenger birds---"

"I'd like to stretch these old legs of mine. I haven't traveled that well in years. I need to get out more, I can't let the messenger birds have all the fun".

The shy girl smiled and blushed, and left Yoshimo's agenda on his desk along with a plate of breakfast of hot tea and sweet breads. She closed the door and left, leaving Yoshimo to a pile of work.

Yoshimo looked at his desk and sighed. He reached for the tea cup, and the moment he put his hands on the handle of the tea cup, the tea cup cracked. Yoshimo stopped and looked at it for an ood second, welcoming the bad omen into the world. He sighed again, and reached into his desk for a spare tea cup. Replacing the tea, he threw the cracked cup away and looked outside, at oncoming rain.

"Let's hope that the omen will die in the weather..."

~~~30 minutes~~~
After eating nearly half the sweet bread with one hand, Yoshimo was quickly typing with the other, finishing his emails. He effortlessly got through the twenty emails and had sent them out all while drinking. Yoshimo put the tea down and biting his upper lip as the lightning and thunder rumbled through the village. Yoshimo opened up the template, looking at the countries that were invited.

Konohagakure
Sunagakure
Kirigakure
Takigakure
(Kumogakure)

Yoshimo began to think of a personal message that he could send along with the computer invites.

Dear---

Yoshimo couldn't think well this morning...

To all the Great Countries....

Yoshimo turned the way from the computer and continued drinking his tea while he looked out side of the window. He needed some help on starting this important world event off. Yoshimo, alone in this world could singlehandedly bring the countries to peace, or to a World War by this Kage Summit. If everything went well, he'd be able to make peace. He wasn't sure what should do. This pressure...

After several minues of thinking about the situation, Yoshimo fell off to sleep, drooling over his jacket.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

The Beginning  of World Order (Completed, and I'd like for Keiteki or L to join) Empty Re: The Beginning of World Order (Completed, and I'd like for Keiteki or L to join)

Post by Uchiha Kumori Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:32 pm

The skies were once again dropping their tears down onto our humble, mountain village. The Cloud Village often had to be very careful about this kind of weather. Sometimes, the rain would cause mudslides, which is why the village is situtated high up, to avoid being smothered by an avalanche of dirty, wet soil. The rain drenched the ground, and Keiteki had grabbed a bamboo hat from a nearby store, keeping his whole body mostly protected from rain. The wind would sometimes blow the rain in several directions, but today, it was heading straight for the ground, which was the kind of rain that caused mudslides. Still, the buildings and the village itself was designed so mudslides would simply make the mud slide down the mountains of the village, making traversing the village during this kind of weather rather dangerous, as there is always the danger of being swept up yourself. Keiteki kept his head down in the gloomy weather, and he felt satisfied with himself. It was late night, and Keiteki had just woke up from his fatigue. He decided to show Yoshi what he had accomplished, and he was happy with himself.

"It is a strong jutsu, one that will make me worthy of the title of S Rank Ninja, such as him." Keiteki said to himself proudly. Still, he had to be careful not to conceit too much. Self pride and such was not generally approved of in his clan. Keiteki then began walking across one of the many wooden bridges built to connect the individual mountains, and their buildings. Down low were the plazas, filled with all the shops, and below that was simply a no man's land. Nothing down there, nothing at all. It was where all the mudslides were flushed to. Keiteki had reached the end of the bridge, and was now at the huge building connected to the tallest mountain in the whole village, which was the location of the administration building. Keiteki looked up to see the enormous building, and thought how long it must've took to raise such juggernaut-like structures. The lights from the inside provided some light on the rest of the village during the dark night's rainstorm. Keiteki then put his two feet on the panels in order that opened one of the secret passages inside.

The rock of the wall of the mountain slid aside, revealing a tunnel just big enough for one grown man to walk through without trouble. Keiteki could see only lit candles, relatively far from one another, preventing total darkness in the room. Keiteki eventually came up to the end of the tunnel, which had another rock slab, and Keiteki put his hand on one of the symbols, and opened the next door, which led him inside the giant complex that was the abode of the Raikage, Zero. Keiteki began walking about, with less people around then usual, of course due to the time of day, or rather, night, and he decided that Keiteki was somewhere near the top of the building, and groaned. He would have to traverse his way up through the building until he reached the upper levels, and that was where Yoshimo was. Keiteki began walking up the many staircases inside the building, more than 150 different staircases in all different parts of the whole building. It was truly intricate.

Keiteki had started climbing the first set of stairs, which was one of the bigger ones. He climbed up each and every step, seemingly higher than the next one. Keiteki wondered what compelled Raikage-sama to create such an intricate, confusing maze of a building. Of course, it wasn't him. It was a previous Raikage, who had ordered the creation of the giant, clambering building to serve not only as the administration, but something of a fortress, with many safe zone basements deep below the building, accessible only by certain people who knew how to get in. This never came into use, however, but has remained a reminder of the man's cowardess, and why the village cheered his death, to the hands of Zero. Keiteki had reached the next staircase and was travelling up this one as well, but when he reached the end of the staircase, he found but a dead end.

"Goddammit."
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

The Beginning  of World Order (Completed, and I'd like for Keiteki or L to join) Empty Re: The Beginning of World Order (Completed, and I'd like for Keiteki or L to join)

Post by Kenshi Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:30 pm

The sounds of a hook dropping into the water filled Yoshimo's head as the hot wind blew over them. They were in a marvelous place, labeled as an hidden oasis among the citizens of Iwagakure. Yoshimo was with his grandfather, a old timely man that spent most of his time sleeping or fishing. The scars on his face showed the turmoil of battle that he'd seen throughout the several decades that he had lived. They seemed to fade away, as peace crossed his face, the liberation of fishing with his grandson surely made him feel alive. Living for so long, only to go out fishing with his only kindred was much more in reward than anyone could bestow upon him. He wanted peace and nothing more, nothing less.

Yoshimo, about seventeen at the time was still catching on to this whole fishing thing. He had caught small fish before, but would be agitated by the fact that his grandfather could catch such great ones half-asleep. He'd given up on fishing a long time ago, but still went with his grandfather to the creek, for his sake. Yoshimo turned his head over at the old man who was leaning up under a large shade tree. His rod was perfectly placed in between his legs, perfectly still like a statue of peace found within fishing. He seemed dazed, as if he was in a different world, but all was well, because Yoshimo knew that he had a tendancy to fall of to sleep at such times. Yoshimo smiled as the old mans head drooped off to the right, slumping into slumber. He closed his eyes and smiled, marveling at the hidden beauty in this horrid country called Iwagakure.

The village was always horribly hot, burning temperatures forced Iwagakure citizens to build underground. No one ever travel much above ground, but Yoshimo's grandfather was a master tracker and could stand the heat. One day, or rather on Yoshimo's birthday, he felt compelled to find something for his grandson to give him. Not being able to have any money, Yoshimo's grandfather stumbled upon this hidden oasis, and sat by the river and cried. He knew that his grandson deserved something, and that giving him nothing wasn't an option. He returned to Yoshimo, only to bring him to this hidden oasis and teach him how to fish. It was the only thing he could give him, and the old man never knew how much Yoshimo appreciated it.

Recollecting those memories, the old man awoke from his slumber with a snort. He was shocked by the movement of his fishing rod, wich began to twich about. He'd caught something on his hook, and it wasn't going anywhere with his grandfathers skill. Yoshimo again felt inferior, not being able to catch a thing.

"Grandpa...you've caught a big one...once again.."

"Yoshimo, don't feel bad, one day you will be the one catching the big fish, while I sit back and watch in pride"

"Well....yeah....one day"

"You speak as an old man trapped within a young man's body. You won't live forever Yoshimo, I am proof of that..."

"Grandpa, don't talk like that...You've been around for 98 years...you aren't gonna die anytime soon...We can still play shogi together even when I am old," replied Yoshimo with a smile.

"Shogi, shogi, shogi, shogi, that's all you ever speak of. Shogi and the clouds. You might as well marry the shogi pieces and make the sky your home...There is more to life than just Shogi."

"I like Shogi, I like watching the clouds pass by, I'd like to live an average life, grow old, marry a woman who isn't too pretty and isn't too ugly, then have a two kids. A girl first and then a boy. Train the boy to become a ninja, and watch back in pride. Watch my eldest girl marry and watch my son grow up to keep our clans name Then die before my wife. That is a perfect life for me."

"And my notion of you being an old man trapped within a young man's body still stands...Just how old are you really Yoshimo?!", the old man joked, exchanging laughs with his grandson.

"So grandpa, what are we going to do today?"

"I don't know the day's agenda, but I must follow it."

"Well...yeah, but aren't they dispatching Jounin from Iwagakure today? They are dispatching four battalions, thats 36 ninja. They are going up against the Flash and his team...Many of them will die."

"I will not fight, neither will you, so why does it matter?"

"Because Grandpa....They know your abilites Iwagakure will call upon you..."

"Let's forget the troubles of this world and enjoy the gifts that it gives us. That's why they call it the present..."

Yoshimo sighed as his grandfather began to slowly pull on the fishing wire, bring the fish in without even a ripple across the creek. He was skilled in more than just ninjutsu alone. Yoshimo watched him pull the fish in, bring the wire up out of the water with another large fish attached to it. He smiled and looked at the fish, watching it wriggle about. This fish was different from regular, it was a red fish, with scales that sparkled off the waters refraction, and the water dripping from his body. The design of the armor of the ninja was designed from the rare fish itself. Indeed, today they had struck beauty.

"Grandpa, that fish. It's said that eating one can bring eternal life, but I don't think you will need it," Yoshimo laughed.

"I don't want to eat such a marvelous creature, This is the pride fish of Iwagakure, he looks like he has a lazy grandson to take care of also,"

He unhooked the fish and held it in the palm of its hands. Coming into a squat, he placed his hands in the water allowing the fish to breath. He released his grasp, letting the fish return to his habitat, smiling as the fish rippled water around creek. He laid up against the tree took a deep breath.

"Yoshimo, today I feel, cold."

Yoshimo contorted his face at the weird statment, wondering how much of the heat had gotten to his head. He was after all getting older, but he had managed to stay in shape all these years, nothing could be happening to him now.

"Yoshimo, come here..."

Attending to his grandfather, Yoshimo walked over, leaving his rod in the water. He squatted next to him and began to look for any sign that something was wrong with him. He could neither see nothing or sense anything.

Yoshimo, I'm going to die today, I know it's coming. I can feel this creek calling to me as it did so many years before. Just like last time, I cannot ignore it."

"Grandpa stop!! You aren't dying...stop playing around. Let's go back home."

A hoarse laugh came from his grandfather along with a deep string of coughing and weezing. Something was wrong, and Yoshimo still didn't know what it was. He hoped that it was just a false alarm.

Yoshimo's grandfather stood up and slowly walked down into the creek. Wetting his feet and legs. Yoshimo couldn't tell what was going on, but one thing that stood out was the fact that the water didn't ripple. It stayed calm as he entered.

"Grandpa no...you can't leave me now. I still have so much to learn...no..."

"You'll find your way...I can die knowing that...now...let me rest..."

Yoshimo's grandfather slumped into the river, his dead body began to float on top of the water. The silent current carried him out to the center of the creek, and his chakra began to release itself into the water. Yoshimo's screams seemed to be muffled by the bright light of the water as it literally----

Yoshimo snapped out of his dream and wiped the drool from his mouth. His chest was heaving up and down, and his eyes were wide. He looked around frantically, realising that he was still in his office. He had fallen to sleep and dreamed...that's all. Nothing serious.

Yoshimo stood up and faced his self towards a window, looking about the village. The rain still beat down on the village. Yoshimo began to breathe slower, catching his breath.

"Nothing serious, Yoshimo you're alright----", he spoke to himself.

The drops of water on the floor splashed between Yoshimo's legs, but the rain was still on the outside...

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:09 am

The secretary walked inside, wondeirng what Yoshimo was up to only to find some water on the floor and no one in the building. She didn't see him walk out of the hall and she had come to prep him of some outside danger that the Raikgae was currently on. How Yoshimo knew so fast was a marvel in and of itself. He was indeed a great shinobi, ready to give his life for his country.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 pm

"I'm done Keiteki, I'm done, I'---m, I'm done, You win, Kei---Kei----teki, Keiteki wins, I'----m tired"

Keiteki had been walking up stairs now for at least 5 minutes. This whole entire place was giatn, and he had got lost quite a bit. The offices and storage were all scrambled about, and the building was filled with empty rooms and dead ends, simply to confuse assasins. This made getting to and from where you want to go a daunting task. Keiteki wondered why the previous Raikage had to go through with doing this. Still, Keiteki couldn't do anything about it, and simply traverse the hallowed halls. With each step he took, he seemed to get more tired. It was exhausting to have to be climbing all of these stairs. Keiteki was contemplating running out the window and start flying to the top. Of course, right now, it was pouring outside, and it wouldn't be the best idea, since a flying object is easily struck by lightning. Keiteki was thinking as he was walking, getting closer and closer to the advisor's office with each step he took, and he wondered what Yoshimo was up to at the moment.

"...He should've won. He's been underestimating me, and handing me aside. It's infuriating." Keiteki growled to himself. Yoshimo didn't seem to be full game that day, but most people would assume he was being arrogant. However, Keiteki wanted to do what he can, and power is something he's after, and up until now, it's been for the right reasons.

"I'll surpass him. I'll surpass Zero, and I will become truly worthy of my clan's name. Mikoto, he was an S Rank Ninja. Somehow, the man had three elements. Earth, Water, and Lightning. Lightning was his primary element, and Water was his second. Still, somehow, he possessed Doton as well. Using them, he was able to create Metal, something no other ninja was capable of. I'll be like him." Keiteki said to himself.

"The firing flames of evil continue to make their way through our lives, and impact us, and our children. We must be the generation to end the fires of evil, and bring a glorious lgiht down upon us!" A figure among a huge crowd of people, cheering wildly and waving torches through the air. Rather than it be the start of a riot, it was actually when the Drakun Clan was founded to serve the Dragons.

"We give ourselves to the overlords and we are bent by their will! The wisdom, the strength, the honor of the dragons will not be discerned from our ranks, and our village, and neither will their great teachings!" The figurehead who was speaking out was Mikoto. Mikoto was the first man ever to be granted use of the Kekkei Genakai by the dragons. His hair, unlike Keiteki's, was not as long as his, but it was still longer and messy. He had a will of burning fire, something the dragons had meant to pass on to him, and the rest of his clan. Through the clan's formation, eventually, the clan grew up, and only the purest of blood was permitted inside the Clan. Mikoto's was the purest of all, half dragon, half human. His eyes were not grotesque, but they seemed forceful and commanding, like a dragons. His wings were magnificent, the most beautiful among the clan members. And he was the strongest, too. Mikoto's legacy, however, was something of a blessing.

During Mikoto's years, he continued to serve as the leader of the clan, directing the actions of the other members, and leading their ways. They looked up to him as the man who was closest to a serpent. Howeve,r that line was destined to be severed. The Dragons looked down upon him, and gave him the oppurtunity of power, blessing, and evolution. He was granted the right to become a dragon himself, and he happily accepted, and flew to the heavens, guided by the dragons who had granted him this blessing. It was the first time a sacred dragon had come down to earth. The Drakun Clan was flooding with morale, and the clan grew and prospered, becoming one of the strongest clans in the Cloud Village.

"I will surpass him as well. Nothing will stand in my way." Keiteki said to himself.

Keiteki had finally climbed his way up to the office of Yoshimo, and he put his hand on the golden, old doorknob, and twisted the wheel and axle, cracking open the door, and Keiteki peeked inside. He then opened the door completely, only to see the secretatary who had eyes for him looking at the computer dreadfully. When Keiteki saw what it said, he immediately removed his shirt, and opened the window, jumping out and extending his wings, going to find his friend...

----
10 minutes later
----
1 hour later

Keitkei was gasping for breath, and he felted Tei Akurobatto failing him, with the constant searching for his friend. He couldn't find Yoshimo. The rain feel from the sky in it's impossible numbers. Keitkei had landed on top one of the many buildings situated against a mountain, where he took one last look around, but he had no luck in locating his friend, and it was too late to stop him from going to his destination. With a sigh, he decided to call it a night...
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down