Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shiko vs Hoshimaru

3 posters

Go down

Shiko vs Hoshimaru Empty Shiko vs Hoshimaru

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Title

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Shiko vs Hoshimaru Empty Re: Shiko vs Hoshimaru

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:47 pm

Shiko got up when he heard his name called he smirked cracking his neck it moving back and forth creating a motion and sound of cracking/snapping. He smirked the sent of blood thick around Shiko. He waited at the center of the arena for his opponent to come and shake his hand or whatever usually starts this off.

He was getting ready at the same time his legs were cracking and unloosening his arms were tensing and untensing with clenching motion. Shiko knew this was gonna be a fun fight but it was gonna be a short one no doubt. His clothes were a little bloody and were a little messed up. His white hair was hanging over his face covering his eyes.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:37 pm

"Me? Already? Wow. Okay..." Hoshimaru's excitement soon faded into uneasiness as he saw who he was about to face. He jumped down into the arena to shake hands with Shiko. His hands felt cold to the grip, but Hoshimaru tried to be polite and not withdraw his hand immediately. Shiko's appearance had sent a shiver down his spine. More than anything else, Shiko's eyes freaked him out the most. Hoshimaru could almost sense a lust for blood in Shiko's eyes.

Hoshimaru took a few steps back to get ready for the match to begin. He took out a kunai and held it up to guard himself. He then reached for his katana with his right hand and grabbed the hilt. He didn't draw the katana just yet. He was waiting for Shiko to make a move first. I have no idea who this guy is or what he's capable of. I just hope I can protect myself from his first attack so I can find out.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Shiko simple kept a blank face. He walked back and unbuttoned his jacket while walking. He turned around in a meer second. His face showed as if he was going to kill the kid on the spot. He then just moved his arms out of his jacket. He moved one foot forward it was his right foot. Instead of charging the kid shiko slowly fell back twising so that his back was placed into the air. His jacket fell on top of him like a blanket.

Shiko's eyes were closed and he let out small shallow breaths as if he was sleeping. He really didnt feel the need of this fight it was just a small casualty on the bump of life. He snored slightly not caring.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 am

Hoshimaru released some chakra into the air around him. Better use some Chakra Remnants just in case I need to increase my attacking range later, he thought. But why is this guy sleeping? Whatever, forget patience. I'd better do something before he has the chance to do something first! Hoshimaru threw the kunai straight up into the air as high as he could. He then drew his katana and put the blade between his clenched teeth in order to make several hand seals. "Charged Body!" he said intensely as sparks began to fly off of him. He then grabbed his katana and used another technique. "Lightning Energy Blade!" He let lightning chakra flow into his blade.

Hoshimaru began to run towards Shiko. He jumped and made a giant slash with his katana and released some of the lightning chakra from the sword in order to generate a wave of lightning traveling quickly towards Shiko. Hoshimaru landed and continued to run towards Shiko ready to strike Shiko with either his fist or his blade.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Shiko was putting on the ruse of sleeping to make Hoshimaru attack him. Shiko was ready. He threw his jacket towards Hoshimaru it flying fast and powerfuly with about 200 pounds of force moving at him. \While the jacket flew back at Hoshimaru shiko jumped up into the air and pulled out 2 kunai. He threw one of them at jacket itself as this one was tagged with a explosive note.

The other one was there to hit the other kunai that was in the air. Shiko still in the air reached into his pocket withdrawing a scroll landing on the ground the scroll unravled.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:02 pm

The power of Hoshimaru's Lightning-based blade wave had canceled out the momentum of Shiko's jacket. The chakra dispersed and the jacket started to fall to the ground with some minor electrical burns. Hoshimaru was right next to the jacket when the exploding not hit. Thinking quickly, he put his katana away and ended his Lightning Energy blade and his Electrostatic Body.

He jumped directly over where the explosion was about to take place, made several quick hand seals and used a defensive technique. "Spark Defense!!!" A bubble of Lightning Chakra surounded Hoshimaru to protect him from the imminent explosion. The explosion from the note had sent him up into the air without harming him except for a little stress from being thrust into the air.

Hoshimaru released the technique and used another. "Raiton: Twin Thunderbolts!!!" One of his most used techniques. He formed the Lightning Chakra into bolt shapes and threw them toward the ground. One at the scroll Shiko had opened and the other at Shiko. Damn! That's tiring. No more ninjutsu for a while*. Gotta save chakra. Only fists or sword for a while. I can't risk running out of chakra and having to use that technique...

OOC: *2 posts until he uses another D-rank ninjutsu. 3 until another C or above.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:01 am

Shiko smirked as he jumped back with the scroll. His hand layed on the center and instantly a blade and a scythe connected by a chain appeared. He threw the scroll back and grabbed the scythe and threw it forward the blade hitting the thunderbolts and shooting it back like a racket with a huge burst of chakra from the blade.

Shiko got up and placed the blade and scythe into the ground. He smirked as he closed his eyes waiting.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 pm

As Hoshimaru was falling to the ground, Shiko had deflected the thunderbolts and thrust them back towards him. As they approached him, he spun himself around and caught the thunderbolts. "Come on! Seriously! You wouldn't think I'd be able to wield my own...attack...thing?" Hoshimaru said as he landed. Wow, I could've said that a little better... he thought to himself as he discontinued the thunderbolts. He walked slowly towards where he had originally threw his kunai into the air and picked up his and Shiko's kunai. He then ran towards Shiko, threw the tow kunai stright at him and then took out his katana.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Shiko sighed moving the blade to block the two kunai it still placed in the ground. When the Kunai hit shiko jumped into the air and let go of the blade grabbing the chain that held the scythe and blade togethor. Using the chain he made both blades fly out of the ground and over his head as he landed on the ground and flying down at Hoshimaru. Each coming down with enough force to crush him and each aiming for a different shoulder.

As he was throwing the blade and scythe forward he pulled out two tagged kunai and threw one to the left of hoshimaru and kept the other in his hand. The one on the left would hit the ground and instantly explode making the only way to escape to the right. However when the explosion occurs the explosion would cause the blade and scythe to also fly to the right to most likely cause some serious damage.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:13 am

Hoshimaru evaded the explosion by jumping to the right. As the scythe and blade were about to strike him, he put his katana in front in order to block the blades. The force was not enough to crush his katana, but it was enough to drive him into the ground. A cloud of dust was thrown into the air as Hoshimaru blocked the scythe and blade so that he held them above him and the force pushed him so that he was lying face-up on the ground.

After a couple of seconds, Hoshimaru regained his focus and was able to push the blade and scythe off of him so that he could move to a different spot. He stood his ground and put his guard up by putting his katana in front of him. He was breathing heavily; taking that blow had taxed him physically, but he could feel his chakra building up enough for him to use more ninjutsu soon.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:21 am

Shiko smirked as he Span around sending the blade and scythe back at Hoshimaru this time brining the blade and scythe up so that they would come from both sides and get him in the middle. If they did he would expell his chakra into the blade and scythe and cause great internal damage to Hoshimaru's system.

When that happen the tagged kunai he was ready to throw at him even if he did dodge as soon as he moved it would be thrown at him and then when he was busy the scythe and blade would follow.. Shiko hopped to end this fight soon so he could go back to sleep. This was the most he had moved since well ever.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Again? Seriously? Hoshimaru thought as he saw the blade and scythe come at him. They're definitely coming a different way, but I think I can dodge this one. Hoshimaru did a few quick hand seals in order to use the Replacement Jutsu. In a split second, he found a log, like most ninja would do in any situation, and transformed it into a likeness of himself standing his guard in the spot at which he was standing before. Then he retreated to a further distance away from Shiko as the scythe and blade sliced his replacement.

The slicing from the blades cut the likeness of Hoshimaru clean in half, only for the likeness to turn back into the log with a puff of smoke. Hoshimaru didn't waste any time. He knew that Shiko would have noticed since he could not find a hiding spot, but he was ready. He had refrained from using ninjutsu for a short period of time and let his chakra recover. He was now able to use more techniques. After all, he didn't want to put himself in a position that would make him have to use his forbidden technique. The five seconds that Hoshimaru had to stand back felt like an hour as he remembered the day he had been given the Thunderbolt Seal:

"Alright, Hoshimaru," Kazuki began, "I'm about to give you something that will give you great strength and bring you up to par with a chuunin or even a jounin."
"What?" Hoshimaru shouted in awe. "Are you serious, father? Something to increase my power? So I won't need to train more?"
"No son," Kazuki sighed. "I'm going to give you a Cursed Seal. The kind I gave to myself." Kazuki took his robe off revealing the tattoos on his chest and arms. "This is not just a 'thing' that can make you super powerful. In fact, I highly recommend never using it. Ever."
"Why? Then what's the point in having it? If I can never use it, then what's the point of having it?"
"The Thunderbolt Seal is a defense mechanism. When your life is in danger, you can activate it in order to save yourself by giving yourself the necessary power boost. I'm afraid, however, if you use it for too long, you'll be unable to control the power. Now I'm going to give the seal to you and then we'll test it out. Understood?"
"I understand."
"Now then, let's begin..."

Hoshimaru shook his head to get rid of the thought since the thought itself might bring enough pain to activate the seal. He didn't want to use it because it would cause him more pain and also he didn't want to reveal his power so early on in the game unless it was his only hope for survival. However, Shiko's attacks had potential to be fatal, so Hoshimaru might have to use his technique to live through the match...

"Now that I have a second wind," Hoshimaru shouted to Shiko, "let's take it up a notch, ne?" He made hand seals and gathered chakra to his feet. "Spark Feet!!!" The Spark Feet would give Hoshimaru a reasonable boost in speed so that he could approach Shiko quicker and with the ability to dodge some attacks. He started his sprint towards Shiko, but cut around him to come from behind. As Hoshimaru came up to Shiko from behind, he wound up, crouched down and thew a punch Shiko's lower back. The speed Hoshimaru had gathered would make his simple punch much more powerful and much harder to block.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Shiko smirked as he flew forward from the punch. However as he flew forward a explosion occured from the kunai he just tossed into the ground. He flew forward even faster and hit the ground rolling however he only used this as a way to undo his pants.

He then jumped up his pants left behind on the ground a small crater left. However he held another pair of pants. As he fell to the ground his hair flew up and revealed his left eye. It had veins on the side of his face. He spoke slowly "Well its time to start getting serious now isnt it? My bakugan will end this."

Shiko picked his sword and scythe up each in different hands and then charged forward. when he arrived close he brought his scythe to try and hit hoshimaru and then return with a follow up of his blade into the stomach.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 pm

"What the?" Hoshimaru said as the kunai Shiko dropped let gravity plant it into the ground. Then, the note attached exploded sending Hoshimaru backward. His Spark Feet were still active, so the blast hadn't hurt as much since the force had been translated into pushing him backward. He had guarded his upper body with his arms and burn marks were visible on his forearms. Hoshimaru decided to end his Spark Feet technique, seeing that it was difficult to maintain and control. He looked up only to see Shiko in the air with his Byakugan active. "What? You have Byakugan now?" Hoshimaru couldn't help but to yell out loud.

This meant several things for Hoshimaru. First, he would have to keep his distance since Byakugan users also used the Gentle Fist, which could cause his organs some harm. Second, if he couldn't keep his distance, he would have to limit himself to sword techniques or defensive jutsus that could increase distance between himself and Shiko. The battle had just ascended to an entirely new level.

Before he could reason any more, Shiko had sent his blade and scythe at him again. "Okay, seriously. This is getting old. You've done this twice already. And, no, with fighting like this, there's no 'third time's the charm.'" It did puzzle Hoshimaru why a Byakugan user possibly with Gentle Fist, the most deadly taijutsu in existence, would stick with long range attacks. He shrugged it off and got ready to defend himself.

The blade of the katana glowed a shiny yellow and sparks flew from the blade as a way of showing that Hoshimaru had placed his lightning chakra into it. As the scythe approached, Hoshimaru parried it with his blade and deflected the scythe. When Shiko's blade came for Hoshimaru, he parried it as he did with the scythe. He held the blade in place with his own and smirked. "Now I've got you!!!" he yelled to Shiko. He let his lightning chakra flow into the chain attached to Shiko's blade so that the electrical pulse would travel up the chain and hit Shiko.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Shiko smirked as the scythe connected then was deflected. However even though his blade was captured he simply smirked and very guickly let the blade go as it let off a burst of chakra that blocked the lighting letting it fall throwing the scythes blade forward and then grabbing onto the scythe by the blade part wich cut into his hand. Shiko then smirked as chakra seeped from all of his pours.

Shiko then instantly spin in a fraction of a second the scythe and blade flwoing with it giving a long reach to the rotation in wich hoshimaru would hopefully get hit. as he did this shiko yelled "Rotation" When the rotation ended shiko let his scythe fly letting out a long" FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!" from his mouth as the scythe had dug into his hand.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Damnit, Hoshimaru thought. He blocked my chakra surge with his own. Just then Shiko had come to Hoshimaru's level and used his Rotation. Hoshimaru jumped back to try to get out of the way, but he had underestimated the range of the attack and was hit backwards. He managed to keep his katana in his hand, but when he fell to the ground and rolled a bit, he had lost his grip. He had rolled away from his katana, but then stood up and was about to walk over to pick it up when Shiko's scythe came at him.

Hoshimaru leaned backward enough so that the scythe went over him. He made a few handseals while leaned and came back up with his left hand still in the position of the last hand seal he made. He grabbed the chain with his right hand and stood up. Using as much force as he could, he gave the chain a strong tug in hopes of lifting Shiko off the ground and pulling him in at a high speed.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Shiko feeling the tug smirked he flew forward hover instead of a flying directly forward he pivited his leg to let him fly up and foward. As he did that he let go of the scythe and forced his left leg to move to try and make contact with Hoshimaru's face. His leg was pointed at a downward angle that would hopefully hit hoshimaru into the ground.

As he did that his right hand reached behind him pulling a explosive tag out and placing it onto his right leg.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:17 pm

As Shiko approached Hoshimaru, Hoshimaru put his hands back together now both in the position of the hand seal he was holding and began to smile. "Gotcha," he said quietly. He then shouted and used his next technique, "Raiton - DISCHARGE!!!" He put all his effort into this technique in order to try to end the fight as soon as he could.

Discharge was one of Hoshimaru's more powerful, yet physically taxing techniques. He began with the hand seals, as most ninjutsu do, and then gathered a large amount of chakra as quickly as he could. When he executes the technique, he lets loose an explosion of Lightning chakra that radiates outward from around his body. This blast of Lightning chakra is can be used defensively or offensively; Hoshimaru can either use it at a close range to hit a nearby target or he can use it to block an incoming attack by pushing it away.

As Shiko drew closer, Hoshimaru let loose his attack that would not only push back against Shiko and send him flying, it would also deliver an electrical shock because of its nature as lightning chakra. Provided Shiko did not have a Wind-based technique that could pierce through the blast or have some chakra resistant armor that would be able to withstand it, neither of which Hoshimaru was sure Shiko had, Shiko would be hit by this technique and be immobilized for at least a few seconds, long enough for Hoshimaru to recooperate and put his guard up again.

However, if Shiko had a Wind-based attack that could pierce through the blast, or something like it, Hoshimaru would be in serious trouble and might have to resort to using his seal...
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Shiko's eyes went wide then a smile crossed in a second and then a explosion occured right on shiko's right leg that shot him to the right and out of the way flying at high speeds. he hit the ground in major pain his own leg gushing out blood and a face of anger on his face. His body shuddered as he had taken part of the electricity into himself and had the damage done. He felt numb but he said in shudders as he fell back "I...I... Want... You... DEAD!!!"

Instantly a surge of black chakra took effect from shiko. His body went black infused with the chakra and then a scream was heard from shiko's mouth as his forhead slowly began to rip open. It revealed a 3rd eye it glowing red then dimming to a pure white.

Wings slowly budded out from his back and his legs stopped bleeding as he stood up. He walked forward slowly at first breathing and screaming in pain then with a sudden burst the creature wich was now shiko screamed out and his hair flipped up to reveal another eye and his byakugan both seeping blood from it. The beast's body shivered and it then it moved to the side in a burst of speed then forward it picked up the scythes blade and instantly span around in a circle hoping to send Hoshimaru who was still grasping the scythe fly with it and into the wall. The beast slowly sang a song "DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE"
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Hoshimaru had dropped the chain, but as Shiko picked his end of the chain back up and began to spin it, it caught around Hoshimaru's foot and threw him a considerable distance before he finally became untangled, slammed against a wall and then fell to the ground. When he got up and brushed the dirt off himself, he stared in awe at the demonic form that Shiko had taken.

From what Hoshimaru had seen, after he had hit the wall, Shiko was just standing there saying "Die Motherfucker, die." A chill went down Hoshimaru's spine and he almost wet himself. The demonic appearance and voice had freaked him out. Additionally, he could feel the bloodlust in the air from Shiko's transformation. Shiko was ready to kill, but Hoshimaru was not ready to survive. He held his head in agony from a migraine he began to experience as he completed the memory he had began to remember earlier in the battle:

"Chakra strings," Kazuki shouted as he created strings to bind Hoshimaru to the wall.
"What is this, father?" Hoshimaru shouted in terror.
"This will be incredibly painful, son," said Kazuki as he began to gather a chakra so immense that Hoshimaru could see it as well as feel it.
"What's going on?"
"I am about to give you the seal." A spherical manifestation of lightning chakra about the size of a human head formed in Kazuki's hand. "This may look like our Thunderball technique, but know this, son, you are going to absorb this chakra and store it in your body. When you need to defend yourself with it, your strength should be increased about ten fold at maximum, and only if you really need it." The ball began to grow larger until Kazuki put his other hand on top of the sphere. "I am giving you a considerably less amount than I gave myself because I fear you may not be able to control it." While the sphere did not increase in size, the intensity of light increased. Then, streaks of dark purple chakra formed in the ball and around it. The purple chakra began to take on a razor-like appearance. Kazuki then began to walk towards Hoshimaru until he stopped in front of Hoshimaru with the sphere at the same level as Hoshimaru's stomach.
"FATHER!!!" Hoshimaru cried. "THERE'S DARKNESS IN IT!!!"
"Son," Kazuki sighed. "For this technique, the user must balance light and darkness and know when each is appropriate. Only when you learn balance can you properly use this."
"What do you mean???"
Kauki paused for a second and said nothing. He then quickly thrust the ball into Hoshimaru's stomach.
Hoshimaru began to scream in pain...

Hoshimaru began to scream while holding his head in harmony with his screaming within his memory. He let go of his head an fell to his knees still screaming as his body let out an explosion of Lightning chakra that radiated throughout the entire battlefield. When the blast was over, Hoshimaru was still on his knees but slouched over. He was not moving.

OOC: Sorry for not responding for so long. Had lots o' work to do.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down