Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The art of Blood

Go down

The art of Blood Empty The art of Blood

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:30 am

Name of Bloodline: The art of Blood

Type of Bloodline: usage of ones own blood for battle

Description: The art of blood is a complex art and also very dangerous if used inappropriately. The first and main ability is for the user to manipulate his blood in anyway he sees fit, this also includes the rate of which blodd cells replicate. This is realy the main focus of the bloodline though it opens up for a wide variety fo arcane techniques. Also users can enter a state of ultimate euphoria, completely voiding their body of pain and can ignore even the most serious of wounds untill they die.

Weaknesses: There are two major weaknesses that are completely obvious. The first being that since the user uses his own blood, ifnot careful, he will wind up drainng his body of life due to lack of blood. THe second pertains to when one enteres a state of such euphoria as this, they ignore any and all pain which could lead to permenent injury.

Back to top Go down

The art of Blood Empty Re: The art of Blood

Post by Kenshi Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:38 pm

Nice, approved.

But could you give me a little sample RP?

I wanna see it in action unless you can link me to a topic where are you are using it.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down