Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search for blood.

+4
Shin Uchiha
tradebuzzing2
Kenshi
Kaji-Kanto
8 posters

Go down

The Search for blood. Empty The Search for blood.

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:40 pm

A man walked with another man next to him endowed with akatsuki robes and the straw hats on. As they entered Konoha on a quest for what they needed to achieve there goals. The first man held a set of bandages on that were visible over his Left eye. His blue and silver hair covering the right eye. He held a visible sheith on his waist and stopped at the massive gate of konoha.

"Are you ready yosh?"

The man asked the other man next to him wich was his partner and actually good freind.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

The Search for blood. Empty Re: The Search for blood.

Post by Kenshi Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Kaji's shadow began to bubble as if it were were boiling underneath. The bubbles began to rise, thick and black and they began to pop all over the place as if there were some demon possessing his shadow. Out of the depths of the shadow, Yoshimo rose, with his arms crossed and his head titled slighty. He had used his jutsu that allowed him to turn into shadow form and also at the same time, allowed him to make a very dramatic entrance. Something that Yoshimo rarely did. The person next to Kaji was still YOshimo, but just another shadow That Yoshimo quickly merged with.

"You can take off the bandages now, your eyes are healed."

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:05 pm

Kaji smirked at yosh's entrance as he didnt usally do sorta things but he guessed yosh felt frisky today. Kaji decided not to removed the bandages as he wanted to try and fight with a slight disadvantage to test his new skills that he had developed during training with himself.

"Not yet yosh i wana have a little fun."
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:24 pm

A gust of wind, flew right over Yoshimo and Kaji. Soon after that wind, came a firuge appeared from the nothingness. A sigh came from the figure, and then a sound of that thing spitting something out. "You know, I don't know why you guys don't just give up. I do not wish to fight, but this is for my village, and if you don't leave, now. I'll be forced to take action. As Hokage, I must, do this." Sannam smirked at the two, and pulled out a kunai. "So, what are you gonna choose?"

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Yoshimo blatanly ignored the Hokage, walking past him and his marvelous entrace. He began to walk towards the Hyuuga clans part of the village where the main branch and sub branches were housed. Yoshimo sighed and then beckoned Kaji with his hand to follow him. He didn't care for the Hokage, and he didn't have to listen to him or do what he said to.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:32 pm

Sannam appeared infront of Yoshimo. "You aren't getting passed me, that easy, and you very well know that. Whatever you are here for, you aren't going to get it." He pulled out another kunai and made a few clones, one clone disappeared. Two clones raced towards Kaji. "Yoshimo, your fighting me now." Sannam aimed a kick to Yoshimo's forehead.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:33 pm

A long branch of wood suddenly grew out of the center of Konoha, as it speeded up and began to grow near the entrance of Konoha. A man wearing a jounin jacket suddenly appeared running on the long tree branch that appeared from the ground. The man got there so quickly, he saw his Hokage, and two other men, he figured out they were in the Akatsuki. Yoshimaru smirked and stood at the tip of the wood branch, looking at them. "Well, it seems we have some visitors, ne?"he asked the Hokage, as he smiled, jumping off the wood branch. He stood on the ground, looking at Kaji, and then Yoshimo. He took out his large, green earth sword, and held it defencivly, waiting for their move. He didnt want to call on his two ANBU squadren members just yet, so he waited for the Hokage's orders.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Yoshimo sighed and quickly leaned back, putting his head right under Sannam's feet but still in range of being attacked. Yoshimo lifted his foot up, putting it over the Hokage's thigh, and also aimed his hand for an upward punch towards the Hokage's leg muscle. If Yoshimo made contact, his leg would slam in to the Hokage's thigh, and his hand would snap his leg up, which could break his thigh joint and disable him. Yoshimo didn't really want to get into a fight, but since this mission was important he would have to grin and bear it.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Sannam disappeared, away from Yoshimo. Sannam smiled, and put his Kunai away. "Very good Yoshimo, you know, something." Sannam then appeared in a tree, he was making a few hand signs. "I need a but of time" He smiled as charka began to full be flowed into his back.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:45 pm

Kaji was already past the Leaf ninja in his spot stood a spark clone with 85% of his chakra in it so it would last through the fight while kaji got what they needed. The clone pulled out the Denkou Tou and activated it charging at Yoshimaru Jumping over the kage's clones.

Kaji was in the hyuuga complex with his other sword placed on his back (Atsumaru Ikazuchi) and before him stood a young hyuuga genin who would suffice in what they wanted. The hyuuga charged at Kaji and Kaji slashed his blade the Genin ducked and rolled forward as kaji used the momentum from his sword to cause his blade to come crashing down before the genin.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:51 pm

Another Blade blocked Kaji's blade. The Genin then ran away from the fight. "I don't know you, but I've seen that clock before. Ah it reminds me so much of the days when I was in my 20s." He smirked and made a few hanf signs and formed around his hands were an aura for charka, also know as charka blade. "But I am after Saskue, and Last I heard Saskue was with you, I bet you can tell me where he is, can't you?" Kabuto charged a Kaji with his charka scapel

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:55 pm

A small paper bird flew down mehind both kaji and Yoshimo. It quickly grew in size and then folded untill Kai formed out of it's surface. He was usually on time, but was doing other things and arrived late. He looked at the ninja that faced them and then looked down at his feet. he did not like to fight, but knew that it had to be done in order for him to realize his dream.

"I am here..."

From a branch just barely in view, stood Niru apon it. he looked over at the gathered people and his heart skipped a beat.

"Could they have found out that I am the 8-Tails already....?"

"I don't believe so... but try not to get entangled in them just yet. You are not ready to face them."

Niru continued to watch carefully.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:58 pm

Yoshimaru moved his body to avoid Kaji's sudden movement, as he made a few handsigns. "Woodclone no jutsu."he commanded and a clone formed from his back, standing in the same position as Yoshimaru. The clone then leaped to the side, standing infront of the Genin. The clone put his hands up and stopped the sword, but making the clone poof into wood. The wood was formed into a statue of Yoshimaru, holding Kaji's sword between his palms when he was still active.

The real Yoshimaru turned his body to look at Kaji's back, as he then pointed the tip of his sword at Kaji's spine. He ran forward, moving his wrist, making his sword make a slash at Kaji.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Sanosuke walked through the streets soon coming to the gate seeing the scene,he tilted his head abit but then turned serious as there was a fight going on. He looked to see Sannam,Yoshimaru and a few others plus the enemy ninja,he then slowly walked forward towards the fight soon appearing with in distance that the others would notice him. "Hmm..well seeing as I havn't fought in awhile this will be good for me"Sanosuke said as he smirked and pushed his fists togeather getting ready for a fight,he didn't care that they were ninja and he wasn't even ninja were wounded by just getting hit with fists.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:05 pm

As Yoshimaru had been busy watching Kaji, he did not notice that Kai had leaped into the air. Just as the sword reached three feet from Kaji, Kai fell back down to the ground and landed on the sword, causing the tip to crash into the ground. Kai had used his chakra to hodl himself onto the sword. he now stood on it's blade and looked down at Yoshimaru.

"Unfortunatly....we must fight...."
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:16 pm

ooc: Ok post order Me Bao Drac Yosh Kyo Zen Next poster will be yosh then we will post with the post order.

Characters fighting

True kaji - Kabuto

Yosh - Sannam

Yoshimaru - Kyo

Sano - Clone of Kaji
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:42 pm

Rtusubo apeared by Niru, and started watch Sensei. He started watching writing every single movement he makes in a notebook. He he was ready if any one was to attack him, he had his thunder bird right behind him , so he could jump back and fly away on a gaint bird and maybe he pull niru on the bird, they where on somewhat of a team so he guessed he had too.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:36 pm

"My on my, this is getting fun to watch"

Hitoshi had no intentions on fighting anybody at the moment but watching had wept his exicitement. He was sitting with his legs crossed and his hands together on the rooftop of one of the buildings. He closes his eyes and a red aura begins to emit from his body. His eyes open, it was completely black. He raises one hand in the sky.

"Seishin: Mental Creation"

The air became moist as thought it was about to rain. It became somewhat colder. Hitoshi begins to say something then he becomes more clear

"Water"

Hitosh begins to create water out of nothingness, a creature made out of complete water began to form on top of a building. It was about 75 feet tall and had no face. Hitoshi closes his eyes and began to give it orders. The water creature began to move across the konoha landscape, consuming those that stood in its way. Crushing its opponents with tons of water crashing down on there bodies. Hitoshi stands up and begins to walk off the building and begins to whistle and horrid and melancholic tune.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:52 pm

Ok were moving the fights into subtopics

Kai vs Yoshimaru

Niru vs Hitoshi

Kabuto vs Kaji

Sano vs Kaji Clone

This is so we dont have to wait a hours between post's.

The sannam and yoshimo fight will stay in this topic. Very Happy Have fun everyone
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down