Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jin vs Kyouken

Go down

Jin vs Kyouken Empty Jin vs Kyouken

Post by Kenshi Sat May 16, 2009 1:49 am

Spoiler:

The Mist were celebrating two years of freedom from Konoha. Their first annual Mist Fesitval was underway and everyone was planning to enjoy theirselves. After fighting a long war against Konoha, Kumogakure, Kirigakure, and Iwagakure had all come in peace after defeating Konoha with their combined forces. Sunagakure and Konoha fought against it, but stained with the guilt of blood for the previous wars had no way of winning. Their innocent villagers fled into the surrounding countries, but the Mist had gained a surplus of citizens, none which had the potential for battle. Though the threat of war was dead, the Mist still needed to keep it's military force in check. Small gangs were popping up here and there, and even though they were under control, the need for soldiers was still top priority.

This years celebration however would require more security. Instead of placing stronger shinobi soldiers around the Festival, the Mist decided to place the weaker ones closer to the people, and spread the stronger ones farther out. This ensured that the level of protection was still the same, and everyone that decided not to go would have equal protection. However, during this festival, a group known as the "Yakuza" would undergo a massive trade of drugs, weapons, women, and military vehicles. Since the Mist didn't have any need for war, the Yakuza were taking advantage of the peace to create war. Their leader "Kyouken" decided to start by purchasing all the weapons needed for war. At the same time, he created 9 more "Juntosu" to help eliminate all the smaller gangs that were coming up. The second festival was starting soon, and now it was just a matter of time.

A small boat docked at station 15. There were three S Ranked soldiers stationed 5 miles away from the station, so the Yakuza wouldn't need to spill more blood. An eerie, but familiar mist hung across the station, and the sound of crashing waves were nulled by the thick mist. A lone figure could be seen within the mist, a tall, lean body with a katana on it's hip. The figure wore a straw hat, and it's silhouette gave the image that it was some sort of robed figure. The figure secured the dingy to the station with a rope, and walked into the station. Walking it's way through the mist, the figure stopped, as if meditating.

"Nari, do you see that figure? His clothes, they look like...Death God clothes....", whispered Hikari's small male voice.

"Of course that's not a Shinigami! Shinigami don't deal drugs! It's probably the Magistrate again, you know how he is constantly in robes all the time. He takes advantage of the women before he trades them off, you know that dumb ass." Nari replied, with an agitated tone.

"The magistrate does not carry a katana. He has bodyguards."

"Then if we are dealing with a Shinigami I guess you can fight him. I don't know how they figured out about us, even though all of them come from the Selee Islands, which is hundreds of miles away. I'm sure you won't even need a shi kai. I'm going to piss.".

Hikari's imagination was getting to him. The Shinigami seemed to be different, but he wasn't giving off any reiatsu. He seemed to be fairly strong, but with all Shinigami, they couldn't be taken seriously. There were some strong ones, but they were no match for a Juntosu, the only thing that was a match for a Juntosu was a Juntosu, and there were only 9 in the world. However, something began to itch Hiraki about the indiviual...He seemed different.

The wind blew and the mist parted from the station. The lone figure was revealed at last. He was obviously a male, and his lean features complemented his longer than average katana. He wore Shinigami clothes, but they were different. His socks were thick black, and his sandals were pure white. He wore a pure white robe and a pure black vest. The brown straw hat hung on his head limply, and one hand held it against the wind. The "Shinigami" kept walking, right past Hikari, whistling a tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENyGj_NQKkU

"Shinigami. Stop or you will be cut."

The "Shinigami" stopped and turned around to face Hiraki. His eyes couldn't be seen through his straw hat, but a smile could be seen creeping from underneath it. A small laugh crawled out of the corner of his mouth, and the Shinigami held his ground as Hiraki and him stood off. Hiraki immediately fingered his hilt, waiting for his opponent to move.

"I'm not a Death God. I'm sure calling me such an insult would be lowly of you people. It seems that Kyouken hasn't informed you...yet. Would you like to know what I am?", Jin's deep voice echoed, rolling across the area.

Hiraki didn't know what to do, so he gripped his hilt harder. In an instant he would be ready to draw it and use it as needed. His muscles tensed up all over his small body, and they could be seen through his white robed out fit. His brows tightened, knowing he didn't want to hear what would be said.

"I'm an Angel." Jin finished, cracking a small laugh again.

"What's an Angel?" Hiraki asked, fearing for the worst. Hiraki was Juntosu, something that had been around the world and used Shinigami as toliet paper, why hadn't he ever heard of angels?

Instead of answering, Jin laughed. He put his hands down to his side, almost trying to control himself as his loudness increased. The laughter was scary, but intimidating at the same time. Jin kept laughing as Hiraki reached for his sword, cutting up, and slicing Jin's straw hat off of his head. Jin stopped laughing, slowing his laughter down to a small smirk and chuckle. It was time for Jin to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQe8j92j-Eg&feature=related

On the ground were two parts of what seemed to be an old straw hat. What seemed to be just a straw hat was actually Jin's reiatsu mouths. All over the inside of the hat were small mouths that constantly consumed Jin's reiatsu. Since his old eye patch was over loaded in a spar against his 3 subordinate captians, Jin had the tech department come up with something that would look a little more better. Hiraiki looked down at the mouths and pointed his katana directly at Jin's rugged face.

"What the hell are those things? Tell me or I'll cut you and give you another scar to tell about." Hiraki demanded, using bass in his voice to make up for lack of size.

"For a small man...you talk big." Jin spoke.

A massive red spirit force circled around Jin's feet. His reiatsu was released all at once, like a giant hammer weighing down upon Hiraki. Hiraki's knees instantly hit the ground, and he was forced to them without question. Jin looked down on him, as his spirit force poured out from his body, clumping gravel and dirt in mid air. He held his chin up looking down at Hiraki, smiling at his effort to be a man. Winds released from around Jin, causing his loose hair to swirl around, along with the constant ruffling of his vest. A few seconds later, the area around Jin collapsed under the pressure, causing the whole station to shake. Hiraki couldn't resist his spirit force, his head was being filled with illusions of Jin's rugged, grinning face, and he'd already experienced two blood thirst illusions from him. Standing up would take a considerable amount of reiatsu...Fighting was out of the question.

'This is only his reiatsu!!! He's shaking the whole station!! The only way I'll be able to stand up to him is if I used my Bankai...'

Hiraki didn't have much muscle, but he managed to force his arms against Jin's gigantic reiatsu. His left hand clambored its way through the massive force to reach his right hand which held his sword. He concentrated on breaking the reiatsu's illusion, stopping the fifth one, the one were Jin was about to completely sever his body with a simple twist of his reiatsu. His body glowed a bright blue, and his natural black eye color was colored a navy blue under his reiatsu. Putting his left hand over his right hand as he held the katana pointed towards Jin's face, Hiraki summoned all of his power into the only thing that could free him.

"BANKAI!"

A pillar of blue light shone through Jin's reiatsu, breaking through it to the sky. The pillar of blue light faded ans quicky as it appeared, due to the fact of Jin's reiatsu bringing it back down to earth. Hiraki was now standing up, his sword parallel to the ground, pointed directly towards Jin. Hiraki was completely the same, however his stature had changed. His muscles hand grown longer, along with his body that seemed to be at an even height with Jin now. His true form had been released, and a black mask appeared over his head, tricking down to the right side of his face. The whites of his eyes were gone, replaced with a dark black.

'He's holding back his spirit pressure...but for what? Why is reiatsu fading?'

Jin pointed his index and middle finger towards the tip of Hiraki's blade. His reiatsu swirled around his finger, forming a deep red ball that hummed with a droning *vum* sound. The energy charged up, and as the intensity of Jin's attack began to increase, so did the bright red color of his small eyes. Jin's smile cackled into a sharp laugh and as the winds decreased from his body he suddenly disappeared.

'Where is he?'

Before Hiraki could have anytime to react, Jin was directly behind him, holding the apple sized reiatsu attack at his neck. Jin's eyes glowed bright red, and his smirk grew into a smile as he released the energy. A *boun* sound filled the area, and a crack of red light appeared at Hiraki's neck. There was no time to react. The reiatsu released itself, sending a massive blast of energy at Hiraki's neck. He was pushed several hundreds of yards back into the street, sending a deep trench following him. Hitting a building, Hiraiki stopped, eying his opponent which body had materialized instantly before him...slamming a katana towards his chest.

Spoiler:

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down