Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 5: Yoshimo, Kyouken, and Jin....Wait, what are their names again?

Go down

Chapter 5: Yoshimo, Kyouken, and Jin....Wait, what are their names again? Empty Chapter 5: Yoshimo, Kyouken, and Jin....Wait, what are their names again?

Post by Jin Chisoku Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:19 pm

The boat's steady pace did its best to calm Kutsuu down, but even with the soft breeze, the rythm of the waves, and the comfort of being with Yoshimo, Kutsuu couldn't help but feel on edge, as if something wasn't answered, but he couldn't find the words to make a coherent question. He keep looking around the boat, watching the strange woman hum from time to time, more than likely still on a high about having her question answered. Yoshimo had his eyes closed, more than likely in deep thought. Kutsuu couldn't imagine what a doctor in this kind of place would deal with, all the injuries, all the different aspects of this world. Kutsuu's attention changed from his wandering thoughts to the woman piloting the ship when she yelled directly at him, "Hey, boy, grab the rutter, I have to go to the front and grab something...."

"Why don't you just wait there, and I'll get it....", Kutssu replied, stepping forward, trying to get his balance set before taking another step.

The woman sighed, and pulled out her pistol, and shot directly over his head. A massive swirl of energy condensed, and brought itself into a ball, and shot outward. The pressure was emmense, and caused Kutsuu to fall down, hitting his face directly on the main beam of the ship. He looked up, and saw Nasamea walking directly at him. He scrambled to get to his feet, but before he could she was already on top of him. She picked him up with on hand, and with the other grabbed his hakama, throwing him to the end of the ship. Kutsuu landed face first again, but this time he found his footing a lot faster, and quickly grabbed the rutter's handle. He looked down confused as to what to do. He looked up, and saw Nasamea reaching into a small box, throwing stuff left and right out of it. She sighed, and pulled out a small peice of paper. It looked like a letter from where Kutsuu stood, but he didn't want to ask her. She leaned down, and said something to Yoshimo who shook his head, and quickly snatched the peice of paper from her hands. He opened it up, and started to read. Nasamea quickly attempted to grab the letter, her face now red in embarassment from what the peice of mail said. Yoshimo lifted his foot, and kept her at bay with it until he finished. He tucked it in his robe, and started to chuckle. Nasamea raised her fist, and tried to swing at him. But in the same fashion as before he was gone, now several seats back. Nasamea looked up, and sighed, stomping her way back to the rutter. Kutsuu looked around in a frantic panic trying to find some way to escape the wrath of the oncoming pilot. He dove to the side, and brought the rudder with him slightly. The boat started to tip, causing some water to rush over the edge. Nasamea quickly jumped to the rutter's handle, and started to correct the ship. She looked own at Kutsuu, and scoffed. She looked back up, and didn't say a word.

Kutsuu ran to the side of Yoshimo, and sat down, asking as soon as he found a good balance, "Hey, so, what did that letter say?"

Yoshimo laughed, and replied, "Oh, confessing her undyng love, blah, blah, same old stuff."

Kutsuu turned and looked at Nasamea who had one hand off the rutter's handle, flipping him off. He turned back around, and started talking again, "Oh, she seems nice..."

Yoshimo laughed a bit louder, "She can be. She saved a few of my underlings from getting completely stranded on Squadron terrority, she's not bad....mostly raw untrained power though, nothing too special."

Kutsuu rubbed the top of his head, "Raw power...for sure...."

Yoshimo smirked, "Well, you'll know raw power when you see this next friend of mine...", Yoshimo sighed, and lowered his head, spending another moment in his thoughts before coming back with, " Dammmit, I hate having to explain things, but I guess you're going to need to know...Kyouken, the Spec Ops leader of the Yuuga group is one of the few beings to ever reach SSS-rank. He's known for his cunning ability to set someone up into an illusion, using their own power against them, from what it has been rumored, the order of "flee on sight" has been given to the Squadron's top command. He also "leads", I say it that way because no one really knows besides me and Jin that he really does, a group of legendary assassins known as the Tengu. Men, and women trained to kill within seconds, and be gone within the very moment they preform the task. They've never failed to accomplish a hit on someone, until now....But I will tell you about that later on....onto myself....I'm the first doctor or any medical operator to ever reach this power, the districts still believe that I'm a SS-rank, but I've been standing very well in the middle of the SSS-ranks. I'm known for my elemental Kyasuta, as you've seen....but, it's complicated to explain....Well, do you know the four basic elements?"

Kutsuu nodded, leaning in, trying to remember all the information he could.

Yoshimo continued on, "Well, I have master controlling three out of the 4, water, earth, air... Fire is extremely complex, and it's rapid spiritual fu-so has only been mastered by one person, and that's Kyouken's father. He's still around somewhere, rumor is that he as joined the Squadron, but I wouldn't dare bring that up to Kyouken."

Kutsuu waited for him to continue on, but when he realized he wasn't going to he snapped his fingers to himself, acting as if he was having trouble remembering Jin's name, "Yeah, and that other....guy...."

Yoshimo snapped at him, "Jin. Oh, you wish to know about him?"

"Of course.", Kutsuu replied.

"Well, he's what I consider to he raw power at it's finest. His irikuchi (wall/shield) is so thick that it can slow down people's movements, even their Kyasuta can be delayed...It's still scary to me. You see the bracelet? That binder I told you about to hold back my spiritual pressence?"

Kutsuu nodded again.

"Well, just to function around normal warrirors, AA-ranks, he has to wear three or four of these....", Yoshimo sighed, "....he just needs to calm down sometimes. He's fine when it doesn't come to fighting, but...well, to say the least, he's uncontrolable when it comes to fighting. But, he's no beserker. His Kyasuta is one of the strongest, and most complex out there. Kyouken's as well, but sadly enough mine are much easier...but it does make me faster in a sense..."

Yoshimo started talking to himself, no doubt thinking about what his powers pro's and con's were. He looked back at Kutsuu, and sighed, "But, the truly scary thing about Kyouken, and Jin is that their strength isn't the their true power, their speed is. Kyouken is a trained, calm, but deadly fast. Jin's is more of a brutal side to things....", Yoshimo rubbed the back of his head, and looked to the left side of the ship, and pointed, "....do you see that castle?"

Kutsuu turned and looked. An empty patch of land, with some sort of foundation was left, but no castle. He turned, and tilted his head, "No....I don't.....see....one..."

Yoshimo shook his head, "Exactly. Jin took that out once the Squadron saw fit to take it. 423 dead, 212 wounded.....100 of those being our own men. He didn't mean to, but, he...Well, the main section fell down from his first strike, and well, they couldn't get out of the way..."

Kutsuu swallowed hard, and asked, "One....strike?"

Yoshimo turned, and answered, "Well, of course, when I mean he is raw power, he is raw power."

Kutsuu turned, and looked forward at the approaching land mass, whispering to himself, "I don't need to meet this Jin guy..."

Yoshimo laughed, and slapped his back, causing him to stand with him, "You're about to, after you see 'Papa' Midnight."

Nasamea laughed, "Are you sure that's a good idea Yoshimo? The boy seems scared enough as it is. I can hardly feel his spirit's aura from here."

Yoshimo turned, and laughed a bit, "You're just jealous he's going to meet Jin before you do."

She threw down the rutter's handle, and stood on the end of the brace just in front of her. Her black hair whisped in the wind, and her uncovered green eye started at him before she uttered the words, "Hell if he is..."

Yoshimo turned completley around, "You wish to meet him? Oh...my....", he turned around, and lower his hat laughing, "....Kutsuu, you need to prepare you self..."

"For...?"

"The funniest damn thing you've ever seen....."
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down