Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparing with the genin

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sparing with the genin - Page 2 Empty Re: Sparing with the genin

Post by Tsukasa Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:24 pm

wow Tsukasa replied amazed, he quickly made the same handsigns as Ookami did earlier, but only one clone appeared and it looked like a mess, Ookami tried 2 more times but withouth sucsess, after a while of trying however he got it right and made 5 clones in one try... i see i totally understand he smiled a bit, he seemed to have great Chakra reservs (4 times more than Ookami, and that not to count his inner power hiding within, he also had high stamina due to this) how many clones can you make at most? but his chakra control was nearly as bad as it could be, so he trained non stop on the clones for at least 2 hours, even trough his great chakra reservs he started to get tired, but he was so eager to learn you could barley notice he was tired...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:18 pm

I have only ever used one or two clones at a time, i have never needed more than that Ookami said. He looked at Tsukasa, he showed little sign of needing a rest. Untill now you have done well, but i have had an idea for that unique skill of yours. Could you make somthing this thin with your ability? Ookami rumaged around in one of his belt pouches and pulled out a throwing needle.

If you could manage to do that i have an idea that i think you will like. Ookami showed Tsukasa the throwing needle and showed him the groove in the middle of it. These senbon are custom made to split when there over a meter from my body. Ookami threw the needle at the tree he had damaged earlier with the water cutter jutsu. The senbon plit into two and both parts stuck into the tree. Do you see Tsukasa if you could do that with your ability you would have a cunning new attack.

Ookami had watched Tsukasa's unique ablity. He knew he could manipulate bone, and it was a very effective defenceive and attacking ablity.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:15 pm

only two huh?, i see he then listened to what he had to say as the clones dissapeared, he saw a senbon needle very common withing the Hidden Mist im not sure, let me try Tsukasa let his shirt drop to his waist and concetraited his chakra from his both wrists slowly two bone needles sprouted out, they seemed sharp, Tsukasa had his eyes closed and grabbed the needles once they came out have to work on these a bit more... he threw the needles and they split into two just like Ookami`s and hit the rock that Tsukasa cut earlier, the Needles spinned around and flew trough the air as it hit the rock...

At the same time a very strange mark appeared on his back, it was a seal that reacted to his chakra...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 am

Ookami observed the seal that appered on Tsukasa's back. Hmmmm where did you get that seal put on you? he asked i've never seen anything like that before . Admitedly Ookami knew very little of sealing jutsu. but he did know that they could restrict or boost chakra.

Maybe you should tell me a little about your past young one. As i am your sensei there is some stuff i think you need to tell me. Ookami looked at Tsukasa with a more seriousnes in his eyes now. This seal, if the village didnt know about it it might be worth getting info on it and if it was dangerous to learn how to stop it Ookami thought to himself.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:12 am

Tsukasa watched Ookami what was he talking about? exuse me? he said with a calm tone, he tried to glance at over his shoulder but could not see it...

i have no idea what your talking about he had spent most of his life fighting but didnt really pay attention to much else... before now

The seal itself was glowing with green texture and handwriting, but Tsukasa had seem obvilious to the seal until now...

i was imprisoned i think my mom died upon my birth, so maybe i got the seal already then?, but i dont know what it does... wait could it be it has some connection to mom?

Last edited by Tsukasa on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:30 am

It could be, if you like i could have a freind of mine take a look if you want but i cant promise much Ookami said in a calm voice. He pulled out a scroll and cut his finger with a Kunai knife Summoning jutsu he placed his hand on the floor infront of him and a rat appered. Ookami then took another scroll and wrote on it tied it to the rats back, the rat looks around for a second then scurries off.

That rat is going to find Yami no kira a jounin of our village he knows more about seals than me. He could tell you more about it Ookami said softly to Tsukasa. Do you wish to continue training while we wait?

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:48 pm

What Tsukasa actually meant with "Mom" was his inner beast but also his real mom at the same time he just called it that but didnt think about it, o-okay i guess thats fine... who is this guy?

he watched Ookami summon a rat, he though it was intresting can we try that what you did just now
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Ookmai looked at Tsukasa. you want to try my rat summoning? yeah ok i guess Ookami said whilst fishing around in his belt pouch. He pulled out a scroll you need to sign here in your blood then after that focus your chakra in your hand and say what you wish to summon.

Ookami showed Tsukasa where to sign. And then showed him the handsigns needed to preform the jutsu. This summoning doesnt have to just summon one rat. Summoning jutsu, around Ookami appeared at least fifty rats again this depeneds on the amout of chakra you use.

Go on you try

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:40 pm

Tsukasa watched him perform the jutsu again okay ill try it he wrote his name with blood and put his hand mark on the scroll just like many others had done before him, he concetraited his chakra into his hand and tried to summon a rat, but all he summoned was a mouse and a small one at that... his chakra seemed to fluctuate a lot... oh damn it what happened... the mouse glanced around and left after a while...

Tsukasa tried again and he got two mouses, performing the handseals and biting his finger using the blood to summon creatures from another realm, was something tsukasa found it intresting... after a while he was able to summon a rat... phew this is quite hard...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:55 am

When you are fully ready you will be able to do stuff like this. Ookami put his hand to the floor again summoning jutsu this time at least three hundreed rats appered. But we must get this seal of yours looked at, my freind sould be hear soon. And to answer you're question he's an old freind of mine and a jounin level ninja.

It may be a while but for now we should rest and talk, i have been wondering what your second elemental type is your reccesive element. Ookami took out a piece of paper similar to the one he had handed Tsukasa before but a diffrent color and texture. Again foucus your chakra into your hand. Ookami the lit another smoke and watched.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Tsukasa was amaced by the sheer number of the rats that crawled around his feet, Tsukasa then nodded and would train these jutsus later on he could not wait...

he listened to Ookami once again, about his Jounin friend, Tsukasa seemed distrusting to others but decided to thrust Ookami`s judgement i see... a second element tsukasa wondered could it be the green chakra that ive seen on occasions? he once again glanced at the paper and placed his palm onto the paper he closed his eyes and focused his chakra, once again the seal became visible on his back, he clearly generated chakra onto his hand and the paper got a slight cut on it, that got bigger by the second...

he narrowed his eyes oh no did i tear it? he jumped into the conclusion that he tore the paper up because he was clumsy or something alike....
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:44 pm

No Tsukasa this means your second element is wind. again i can teach you some wind technique's. Ookami thought quickly for a second, i will show you an easy one. Ookami held his hand infront of his face, after a few seconds Ookami's chakra around his hand in the form of a blade that encopassing his hand.

This is my wind blade cutter technique technique it forms a blade of wind chakra around your hand and will pretty much cut through anything. Ookami walked over to the nearest training dummie and with a flick of his wrist cut the dummie's head clean off. Its an assassination tool this is one of my more dangrous techniques. And as for that green chakra i don't know much about that my freind will most probably know more about that kind off stuff.

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 am

i-i see... wind eh?... i wonder... he got quiet for a moment he glanced at the technique that Ookami showed him, he instantly got intrigued by it and forgot what he was about to say he simply started to absorb chakra into his palm he focused it, just like the water cutter tech the blade formed it got sharp a strong wind current surrounded Tsukasa the blade got bigger by the second as if he could not control it anymore, Tsukasa was low on chakra now and the wind blade`s chakra turned green in color it spread across Tsukasa`s body and made the blade even bigger, he bitted his teeth as if trying to supress the power but withouth avail...

He let out a loud scream and the blade blew up from the inside because of the power he could not maintain for long, the vibration in the chakra pressure blew out with a massive explosion and tossing around nearly anything loose in nearby distance, small rocks and pieces of the ground started to levitate around Tsukasa, as if manipulating the earthly forces themselfs... Tsukasa got engulfed into the green chakra and kneeled down on the ground, his arm was badly injured but had already started to heal itself...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami Tenma Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Ookami watched as his student tried the technique he had just shown him. As the blade turned green Ookami knew somthing was up. He quickly preformed the handseals for the water cutter technique, but instead of facing it toward Tsukasa he faced it so it would act as a sheild. Oh sh... were the only words he could muster before all hell broke loose.

As the green chakra exploded from Tsukasa it hit Ookami's jutsu and went round it but not through it. Ookami was safe for now but he could tell this was no normal chakra the water started to fluxuate and bend at the edges, then completey gave way. Ookami was send flying across the training feild. Ookami was well trained enough to know to curl up into a ball whist in the air to ride out the impact, as he hit the floor he used a kunai knife to slow himself down.

Well that was interesting Ookami said as he stood up he didn't now what this chakra was but it had some kick to it. I hope Yami gets here soon

Ookami Tenma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Yami watched from a distance as Ookami flew across the field and let out a small laugh before landing on the field itself.
"Sent flying by a genin ranked shinobi Ookami-san? Your training must be slipping." Yami remarked with a dry laugh.
He turned his attention to the young shinobi and took careful note of his appearance and what he could gauge of his chakra levels and possible power.
"Interesting... most interesting" He muttered to himself.
Sparky
Sparky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:09 am

Tsukasa stood up, his hand nearly healed already a tail sprouted from his back, he was nearly conscious but only nearly, he watched his arm heal, however he was continiously being called by a force strong enough to tear his mind to go insane any minute damn it, damn it he though i want to controll this power but its so strong.... a loud laugh could be heard inside seemingly his head, he made note to the second tail apearing on his back now and felt immidiet pressure hulking trough his veins... he called out for him... mom?

((((His finger nails become claw like, they seem to elongate (there spine does) making them seem taller. It allows for a boost of 2 times the amount of chakra strength and stamina along with a increase of speed. The magnetic fields range is increased by 2 feet. (Weakness: They become slightly more curious and beast like))))

(Inside Tsukasa`s mental world)

Tsukasa suddenly woke up opened his eyes and glanced at the huge gate standing before him,he had been here before, he reconized the seal, and the beast within... he gritted his teeth as two mesmerizing yet scary eyes opened up behind the gate two claws crabbed the gate fence and shook the ground with loud noises and so on... he called out remove the seal child... ill give you all the power in the world... it grinned with its teeth, there was water on the floor and it started rising over tsukasa`s knees, he shaked his head and pointed his palm at him stay away from me... the beast laughed loud as the water around Tsukasa`s feet started to bubble but not heat up stay away from you? im part of you... he laughed a bit more and the water current started to get rough and even stormy your weak kid... ill show you what true power is like... he let out a sudden screech and ontop of the water before tsukasa the head of the beast appeared with its gazing huge eyes and its huge mouth and teeth... yet wobbly green chakra like bubbles, it covered Tsukasa as its mouth simply "ate" him up with a struggle and a faint scream, he lost total control now....

(back in reality)

A third tail appeard.... he already was on his four legs standing as his appearence changed.... he fell with his face faced down, losing control, the beast was in control now...

((((The user gains a third tail and there fangs become sharp and there nose begins to sprout forward like a weasles. Fur slowly starts sprouting on top of the green chakra. The user is able to use up to B rank earth jutsu's and they can control the magnetic field even greater as if they were covered in a layer of earth they could almost float. There chakra is increased by .5 times along with the other bonuses. (weakness: after this tail they will pass out. Increases beast's control on user.))))

Bigger and bigger pieces of the ground started flying around, as yet again the power of the being incrieased, the chakra that leaks out is formideble, his eyes have by now nearly turned white because of the high chakra concetration (like naruto 4 tail), he let out a scream which sended another powerful wave of pressurized chakra and the ground started to break underneath him, he sended his claw into the earth itself that caused a gigantic explosion, the wind that blew out at nearly 2 miles from here could clearly be felt around kirigakure...

his 3 tails waved back and forth... sniffing around as bones started to grow out of his body, to nearly every direction, horns started growing too...
he seemed to look more of a beast than human in fact his transformation had neither left any traces of humanity in him.... nor his appearence or mind was clear.... the blast left a huge crater with Tsukasa or the beast in the middle...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2