Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenshi vs Nasamea

2 posters

Go down

Kenshi vs Nasamea Empty Kenshi vs Nasamea

Post by Kenshi Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:00 am

Kenshi was getting tired of being scared to ask people to train with him. Amongst all of the Council of OZ he was the youngest, and the least powerful. He held the Rinnegan in his deep purple eyes, but he hadn't even began to unlock the powers of its legendary greatness. He hadn't figured out any ninjutsu besides his fathers own, but he'd wanted to learn more. His element at birth was wind, and he favored wind ninjutsu. He was scared to ask Nasamea about her own personal ninjutsu, simply because she was so much older than him. He hated the fact that he couldn't bring himself to ask people things, but at the same time he also didn't want to disrespect anyone older than him. He wasn't even in the Council yet, he would have to ask the leader before he could get in.

Since Kenshi wasn't an official ninja, he was never dressed like one. His fathers clothes were too big for him, and he'd never joined the Kumogakure Military Force to have any battle clothes. The black pants that he wore resembled his fathers own, they were light and came down to his ankles. His boots were pitch black, along with his pants, and the white shirt that he wore completemented his look. He looked more like a tourist than anything. Around his neck were a pair of goggles that he kept for the look of the outfit. His black hair didn't budge against the wind, and his deep purple eyes searched over the soon to be battlefield. As lame as he looked, he was serious about battle.

He hoped she would show up soon, Kenshi had left a note for Nasamea. It was a challenge to a spar that he wished to do with her. He knew she was about jounin level, but he had to test his own mettle against her. He needed to know where he was power-wise and intelligence-wise. With the Rinnegan, the on coming war would be up to his own power. People would be after his powers if they found out about him, and he surely couldn't let that happen. He would have to work with the Council in battle and train quickly, or be left behind like a child.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Kenshi vs Nasamea Empty Re: Kenshi vs Nasamea

Post by Nasamea Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:58 am

As Nasamea rose from her slumber the next day she woke with a yawn, stretching before she stood to her feet. As she has dressed for the day, she walked over to her katana, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
Just as she stood in front of her katana, as it rested in it's sheath, she saw a little note attached to the hilt. She looked at it with curiosity, wondering just who put it there as reached for it, taking it off the hilt to read it.

Upon reading the note, Nasamea was frankly surprised as to whom it was from. She folded it up and placed it on a nearby counter before writing a note to the council on how she'd be out for a while, placing it casually on a table. She strapped her katana to her side before walking out of the mansion and making her way to meet her challenge. She began reviewing in her mind the type of jutsu Kenshi used as she leaped from tree to tree, hoping to arrive to her destination quickly so he wouldn't have to wait to long.

Once Kenshi was in sight, she casually leaped down from tree, opposite of where he was standing. She stepped forward until she was standing only a few feet in front of him. "Found your note," she smiled and instantly began studying him on every slight move he made. Her eyes were dead set in his, trying to study him even more. She knew eyes were one of the things known as "the gateway to your soul" and although she could see him, her eyes remained shielded. She picked up his power level more easily from this range which made her thoughtful. "Do not be fearful", she then said before turning around, listening for the slightest movement before standing around mid range from where he was.

For a moment her eyes traced the trees that surrounded the area, perfect for coverage when necessary. She then looked down as she nudged the grass below her feet, seeing some extra morning dew get kicked up. As she took in a relaxing breath of morning air, she smiled and looked back at him.
"Well then Kenshi, shall we begin?"
Nasamea
Nasamea

http://www.myspace.com/kelc_Sev

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Kenshi was a bit surprised when she showed up. It was almost like she'd fallen out of the sky. Kenshi was disappointed on her arrival, he didn't even sense her presence showing up in front him, and if he wanted to be a shinobi he would have to be able to sense things like that. For a girl, Nasamea was different, she was about same height as Kenshi, but she looked dangerous. The way her body was shaped, gave her the appearance that she was some sort of assassin, and Kenshi wondered about her abilities. She seemed to be nice, speaking instead of just out right fighting was always good. Kenshi looked at her again and though about her.

"We'll start now, if that's fine with you, I don't want to waste time."

Upon saying that Kenshi jumped back quickly, leaving about a 10 meter space between him and Nasamea. The eerie silence that crep across the newborn battlefield was echoed by the wind blowing between them. In an instant the spark of a battle could be felt between the both of them, and Kenshi's seriousness was high. He wanted to test his own mettle against someone higher than him, so he could see how much room he had to go. Kenshi flexed his arms and legs quickly, and cracked his knuckles. Even though he didn't look prepared for battle he was.

For a while they both stared at each other and Kenshi remembered his fathers teachings about battle. If he wanted to test his strength he had to get the opponent to go first. If the opponent didn't want to go first he would have to make them. Making them would be simple, or difficult, it was how you did it. He remembered his father always telling him that there were always advantages in battle and he would have to use them to the best if his ability. Closing his eyes and remembering his father, Kenshi reached into his pocket and pulled out a kunai.

Quickly flicking the kunai towards Nasamea, Kenshi began to follow up on the rest of the attack. With his other hand he grabbed another kunai and threw it at her. She had a kunai going at her face and her stomach, so she would have to dodge. Going up or down wasn't an option, she'd have to move right or left. Kenshi moved quickly, running right behind the kunai that he'd released. Moving to right side of the attack, Kenshi removed his blade, jumping in the air. He appeared right behind the moving kunai, with his body in a horizontal position. He aimed his sword down on her right side, while kicking up towards her left arm. Even though he was a genin, he was some what fast, and could only move quickly for about three meters. Nasamea on the other hand, would have to dodge four attacks with no way to really dodge.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Nasamea waited for a response and saw as he eyed her, assuming he must of been examining her just as she had with him. Her eyebrow twitched a tad and when he finally spoke, she nodded. She felt they both didn't want to waste time and the quicker they started, the sooner she could get back to the council.

Just as Kenshi leapt back, Nasamea still stood with her arms crossed, not moving an inch. At that an eerie silence took into effect as the wind swept through the battlefield. Nasamea's black hair flowed with the wind and with the wind her emotions died out, leaving her more serious and focus like she was trained to do. Her eyes were then dead set on him and for a split second an eerie smile crossed her face, one nobody had seen yet. A dense calm feeling arose around her as she waited for him to make the first move. Her eyes still remained dead locked on his as he could see a faint burning begin to rise behind them.

Finally, after getting the message across that Nasamea wasn't planning on making the first move, she saw him reach into his pouch.
'Probably about to pull out a kunai to throw at me' she thought and began planning his movements ahead the best to her ability. As he moved her stiff appearance died out and she began more flexible, feeling the movement of the wind and then remembering Jin's training and how he fought.

As planned, Kenshi threw the first two kunai and deep down Nasamea was thrilled at the fact she could finally use her technique in battle. She prepared for her technique and stood still, seeing Kenshi begin to move after the kunai.
Just as the kunai drew near they were suddenly deflected back towards Kenshi as if Nasamea never moved, remaining in the same spot she had been. Nasamea then heard the sound of metal from an unsheathing blade and used her technique once more. As Kenshi appeared where the kunai were deflected, they grazed right past both of his arms before metal hit metal.

Kenshi was then stuck in an awkward position as time seemed to slow down in Nasamea's mind (not literally). Her arm was blocking his leg as her sword blocked his and for an instant her eyes returned to Kenshi's before she used his force, as well as her own, to push him forward as she sheathed her blade. Before he managed to get to far she cautiously lunged forward and grasped the top hilt of his blade, ignoring the slight cuts it caused in her hand. Right as she had done this she then kicked him right in the gut, causing him to fall back farther.

She waited for him to stand and make his next move as his katana rested in her hand. Her eyes were still locked on him as she listened to her surroundings, feeling the breeze blow through her hair again and making everything dance.
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Kenshi was completely flabbergasted by his opponents first move. He thought that he'd analyzed his opponent right, by trying to cut off all the ways she could have dodged the attack. The kunai at her head and stomach prevented her from jumping, the kick to the side and attack to the right were to stop her from moving to left and right. He planned on her falling back, but that didn't happen. His kunai were deflected by some unknown force, similar to Kenshi's own technique. He couldn't see what she did, but the kunai were defleted easily. As he continued his attack she beat him effortlessly, taking his sword from his hands, kicking him to the ground all in one move. Kenshi rolled over on the ground kicking up dust as he stared at the woman before him. She had to be powerful.

Getting back up to his feet, Kenshi looked at his opponent as he caught his breath. Her kick and knocked the wind out of him, and for a second there he thought it was over. Grunting in pain, Kenshi grabbed his stomach, trying to soothe most of the pain out of it. Lucikly he'd been working out, so there was no internal damage. He was fine, but in a bit of pain. Kenshi put his hands to his side and looked at the girl.

"How in the hell did you do that Nasamea??"

Even though everything seemed to be going well for Nasamea, Kenshi still had his intellect for his advantage. 'I wonder what that force was. It didn't seem like ninjutsu at all, I have the Rinnegan I would have felt the chakra from it and determined it's nature. It wasn't genjutsu, she didn't do any tricks to try to set me in one. This is only the first move, so there is no way she would have used genjutsu. It had to be taijutsu, that's the only thing left. If it was, that means she's extremely fast, which means I cannot get close to her at all. My ninjutsu will be good against her, I can manipulate my shadow a bit better than my dad did because of my chakra levels. I wonder how this will play out...I wonder if I can get my sword back at least..I want to test that force again...see what type it is...'

Kenshi prepared for his second attack, reaching into his pockets and pulling out a kunai. He threw the kunai at her, watching it quickly travel through the sky. Another kunai followed, along with another one. The three kunai seemed to be aimed towards Nasamea's legs, but as they dipped their heads down, they all stuck into the ground, one after another in a unison beating sound. Kenshi looked at his opponent and jumped back away from the area. The smoke began to sizzle from the explosive notes, and they all sparked, detonating near her feet. Kenshi could see her, but was now out of her line of sight due to the smoke, he would have to watch carefully, to see what else she had up her sleeve.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Nasamea watched him stand from her spot, seeing him catch his breath. She made a mental note of what just happened as she thought, 'well that went well'. She could see his pain, making a faint smile appear on her face for a moment. She wasn't getting cocky or arrogant, that was stupid. She was actually enjoying herself for once, the training was a complete success on her opinion. The thing she had wanted and needed all along. If only her uncle and family could see her now.

At that she refocused, right before he spoke.
"How in the hell did you do that Nasamea??"
She moved her free arm up and tapped the side of her head with her index finger. It was her way of wordlessly telling him to not only to think about it, but to figure it out. She had a feeling he could which meant she needed to change up her style a bit.

She studied him and tried planning ahead as he stood there silently, probably thinking himself. She let out a slight sigh, listening in all around her and waited for the slightest movement.

As he reached into his pockets, her eyebrow twitched up a bit. He must have been planning something now since he already got a glimpse of her technique. She noticed the paper flapping on the kunai and quickly pulled three kunai from her own pouch. She threw them, meeting the other three head on and they landed half-way between them. As the smoke rose she noticed she couldn't see Kenshi anymore and began relying more on her senses. She used her speed and strength to disappear and blast back, landing farther away from the smoke as she watched and waited for the slightest sound or movement. Now all she would do was wait as the wind began blowing the smoke to the right and into the trees.

Last edited by Nasamea on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupidity)
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:46 pm

Everything was moving well, not to plan, but it was definitely moving the way Kenshi wanted it too. He could feel himself acting like his father, always thinking through things, always trying to use every advantage that there was in battle for him to use. He smiled and concentrated, wondering what just happened. Kenshi could tell that the girl wasn't dead at all, her chakra presence was still there, but he couldn't tell what she was doing. As far as he knew, she didn't use any ninjutsu to dodge the attack at her feet, which only gave him more room to speculate about her. Kenshi's mind was flying a mile a minute, wondering about his opponent.

'So it seems as if she's good with her body and at taijutsu. She failed to use ninjutsu in the attack, and I don't think she uses genjutsu. Usually genjutsu fighters don't use swords. Dad taught me that in the history books, showing me the great Itachi Uchiha. So, genjutsu is out for good, and she didn't use any ninjutsu to block the attack. She's good with taijutsu, but more importantly she is fast. I can't get close to her, but I know she can't get close to me at all. The only way for this battle to go is to get her in a trap, but first I need my katana back'

After about a small second of thinking, the cloud of smoke between them disappeared, and Kenshi was gone. He was obviously taking advantage of that, he had to get Nasamea out of his line of sight. She was too fast to be reckoned with. Whatever she was doing, it didn't involve paying attention, because she didn't place her self in a good position. Usually when the smoke spreads across the battlefield each opponent should take advantage of it for cover and rest. She obviously didn't think that and was very bold in keeping her position. Kenshi however, was seriously taking advantage of the time.

As if something set an alarm off, seven kunai began to quickly travel towards Nasamea. They were high enough that they required her to jump, but low enough to cut off her side to side movement. She'd obviously have to use that force attack again, the high speed taijutsu one, but since she couldn't turn around and block the ones behind her Kenshi wondered how it would play out. If he was right and the taijutsu allowed high speed that gave her the illusion that she had never moved, then she wouldn't be able to dodge from behind. She was facing forward, and if she wanted to dodge the attacks from behind then she would have to dodge the attacks from behind by using that force attack to block the other ones. She couldn't look both front and back at the same time without and bunshin.

Last edited by Kenshi on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added italics)

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Nasamea waited for quite a while, knowing now he must have been planning something or else he would've seen her opening and attacked her by now. Once the smoke had cleared and she could no longer see him, she figured he must have ran off and hid. She waited and listened until she noticed kunai flying at her.

'A simple attack,' she pondered, 'must be a distraction.' It was common sense, since he hadn't come at her with any sort of true force. So she assumed it must have meant he was planning something. Due to this reason, instead of simply blocking it and what not, she performed a hand sign before suddenly disappearing. Just as she had disappeared the kunai came together and lodged themselves in a simple log. The log fell to the ground with a sort of echo as Nasamea hid herself elsewhere in wait.
'A cheap move, yes,' she thought, 'now let's see what you do Kenshi'.

Nasamea then grew silent and tried to become as motionless as possible, unless movement was necessary. She opened her senses to her surroundings, waiting for the slightest sound or movement. She steadied her breaths as she focused, sensing him elsewhere but not about to make the first move as she waited. She was growing rather bored at hiding but still didn't move.
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 pm

She was desperately playing the waiting game and Kenshi didn't like it for one moment. Not only did he lose track of her movements, he couldn't track were she was. She could have been close to him, she could have been far from him, there was no way to know. She was silent, and she was now using that to her advantage. Kenshi still hadn't gotten his sword back, and through all of these bushes and trees, there was no way that the sun would shine down and refract on the blade to reveal it's location. Kenshi would have to wait before he got his blade back, and he wished that he wouldn't have never lost in the first place, he wasn't finished with it yet.

'So she's waiting huh? I wonder what for. I know she isn't scared of me, but why is she waiting? She's incredibly fast and she could easily find me, yet she chooses not to. I wonder what she's up to. She's probably analyzing me, but the only thing that she knows about me is my ability with tools. She didn't catch my last attack, so I'm fine on that. I wonder what she'll do, will she use my blade or did she just take it to get it out of my hands...Whatever way she goes with her next attack will reveal more about her that I can use against her, but for now I need to take advantage of the smoke cloud'

The wind blew through the forest, no doubt cooling both of the fighters down. It was nice and soft, and it shook the branches and the bushes of the forest evenly. The sun wasn't shining through that much, there was a damp shade lingering over the whole forest, giving it a creepy appearance, more deathly like. One bush seemed to move more than another, alerting the opponent. A head popped up, and Kenshi appeared from the bush, looking out around him quickly to see if Nasamea was in the area. Kenshi jumped out of the bush and began to move around, wondering where Nasa was. No doubt she would attack, there was no way she could resist an opening like that, and if she didn't Kenshi would soon find her.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Nasamea was growing wary as the seconds ticked by due to him not moving. She was growing rather bored but wouldn't allow such an emotion to overcome her as her hands came together a few times. He must have known what she was planning and she was ready for any sort of trick he had up his sleeve. As soon as the slightest movement was heard she glanced over, a squirrel had burst from a nearby bush and scurried away. With this Nasamea listened in to her surroundings once more, knowing something must of startled it. As soon as she heard more movement she smiled and disappeared from her hiding place. As Kenshi's head popped out of a bush, she shook her head slightly.

Just as Kenshi jumped from the bush, 'Nasamea' burst out from behind a nearby bush and attempted to kick Kenshi down in the side once more. As this occurred, there was a swooshing sound around him before a few bangs. A familiar smoke soon arose and clouded the area right around Kenshi, cutting off his visibility and even making breathing hard.

With this situation, Nasamea knew he would be forced to come out from the smoke or would try to endure it, giving her the upper hand. Using her speed and stealth, Kenshi soon felt a force hit him in his side as Nasamea's leg made contact. There was a cracking noise as he was sent to the ground with a roll. She stood a ways away, his sword in hand still as she waited for anything about to come.
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 pm

She was interesting at the least bit, her attack methods were surely different than anything that Kenshi had experienced. His father used to site down with him and tell him about the stories of his battles so he could apply them to his own, but not in all of his experiences or his fathers stories had he ever heard of someone like Nasamea. Her fighting style was completely different. She had the speed to move quickly, but yet she chose to do basic attacks and use smoke bombs to hide herself. It was weird fighting her and Kenshi knew that she would be a little off from the normal fighter. He'd thought she would use kenjutsu since she had two swords now, but she wasn't using them. Weird.

The Kenshi in the smoke bomb was a shadow clone, Kenshi had created it after the original fire attack that separated the both of them. However the attack was still futile, there was no way that Kenshi was going to fall for a simple attack such as a smoke bomb. The minute the smoke appeared around Kenshi, was the same moment that he decided to make provisions to dodge the attack. The smoke covered his body quickly, and the clone immediately ducked down, wondering if there was any attack flying up over head. Without time to hesitate between knowing what attacks would hit or not, the clone grabbed and explosive note, stuck it to his head and detonated it, not thinking twice about the attack.

The real Kenshi was off in the distance somewhere still playing the hiding game along with Nasamea.She was doing a good job at foiling him, he still didn't have any good information on her and he wasn't about to use any ninjutsu anytime soon. She was doing the same to him but Kenshi highly doubted she knew a thing about him. He was only a day old to the Council, and since he was only about 13 years old there way no way that anyone would pay attention to him, Rinnegan or not. Kenshi had to find every loophole, every crook and crack and use it to his advantage. Because if he didn't she'd surely beat him in no time.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:44 am

Nasamea dashed back into the trees when the commotion took place, finding a new hiding place as she waited. Nothing seemed to be drawing him out, so it appeared she would have to make the first move or simply use her abilities against him. She steadied her breaths and silently moved from tree to tree, listening to every sound and watching for every movement as she focused. She soon felt more like some sort of animal then human as she crept, hunting as her eyes constantly looked around. After a certain point, she then stopped and became like a statue as she waited, breathes growing more silent.

Her eyes slowly studied the area as she sat motionless, checking her surroundings all around and making sure no reflection shown off the blade. A soft wind blew through once more and she took it in with a silent breath, relaxing every muscle as she let the flow occur. With this, she slowly rose higher and moved around; finding a spot where she was positive she couldn't be seen. She examined the area once more to make sure, and became motionless, until she then saw the slightest movement from further off. She focused, letting her senses unravel once more and increasing in depth. She was completely focused and relaxed and once she saw it move again she crept forward, towards it. Once she was close enough, she avoided the being's eye range as she crouched in wait. Her breaths becoming silent as she went into her statue stage once more.

'I won't fail you', she thought, and with that she appeared behind the being. A breath blew against his neck before she disappeared once more. Do to the sudden appearance, she had hoped to catch him off guard or make him more wary. She then darted forward and tried slashing at his left side.

Last edited by Nasamea on Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT 7 DX)
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Kenshi couldn't believe that he'd been found out. He was so sure that he kept his chakra and his movements suppressed, but after all she was higher ranked that him. Even though she'd found him she still wasn't making any movements like she did in the beginning of the fight which make Kenshi all the more suspicious of her. Her tracking ability combined with her in ordinarily high speed and great kenjutsu and taijutsu would make her the perfect hunter, but she wasn't doing anything at all. There were no kill moves, there were no surprises, it was just a regular fight. Analyzing her was now almost near impossible, and the only way that Kenshi would be able to make any more analytical assumptions about her would cause him to move first, something that he didn't want to do.

When she attacked, or moved, it was her first mistake. Due to her high speed and her quickness, she'd already given the attack away and Kenshi the upper hand. For some reason, Kenshi was getting the feeling that she wasn't being serious, but rather yet she was toying with him. She'd breathed on him, which automatically alerted Kenshi that an attack would be coming soon, but as the second in time clicked by nothing happened. As soon as he thought about reacting to what was behind him, she reappeared again, flaunting her power. Either she was being smart and toying with him, or she was trying to catch him off guard. Either way it wouldn't work, his Rinnegan allowed him to sense chakra, and sometimes even see it. Instead of making an attack come from behind, she decided to do a direct technique, the worst there was. Kenshi smiled as she came, quicker than ever, knowing that he could get his sword back soon.

If it weren't for his Rinnegan he wouldn't have been able to think about the attack, but luckily he'd mastered one of the techniques. As Nasamea inched closer and closer to him, Kenshi didn't move from his position at all, but rather stayed there, making sure that his opponent was close enough. After being within 5 meters of Kenshi, Kenshi reached out towards the attacking sword with a tagged kunai in his left hand. The kunai sparked up against his own blade, and with his right hand Kenshi reached and grabbed hold of his blade firmly, making sure that it wasn't going anywhere. Since Kenshi now had possession on the blade, he threw the tagged kunai 5 meters behind Nasamea, watching it sizzle into the ground on contact. Kenshi looked up at Nasamea and smiled, gripping the blade for his defensive maneuver.

"Shinra Tensei"

A strong gravitational force suddenly expelled from Kenshi, pushing Nasamea 5 meters back. Kenshi already had possession of his sword, and since his opponent had gotten too close without any defensive measures for her direct attack, there was no way she was dodging it. The sword in her hands soon slipped from her fingers, and her whole body was pushed back exactly 5 meters, right into the area of the explosive note that was already sizzling with fire. The tagged note detonated close to Nasamea, and would probably cause her to be blown away or unconscious. The smoke from the attack covered the area, and Kenshi held his blade in his bleeding hand, wondering what the woman had up her sleeve next.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:51 pm

As Nasamea sprung to attack, she saw him grasp the blade and whirl a kunai with an odd sizzle sound coming from it. She identified then that there must of been an exploding tag hooked on to it, giving away the fact he had something up his sleeve. Just then as he smiled at her, it was an absolute dead giveaway. However, instead of a look of fear, a smile of pure amusement crossed her face before he said his attack, "Shinra Tensei".

Nasamea had already planned most of this ahead. She was dying to see his reaction to her attack, wondering just what he would do and was capable of. Now that she had an idea, she was thrilled; adrenaline kicking in as a sudden force pushed her back. She then grasped the moment, feeling herself being pushed back and hearing the sizzle from the tag coming closer as she managed to perform some quick hand signs. A fireball was sent towards Kenshi with a concealed kunai that Nasamea hoped would lodge itself in him. Once she was near the tag, it detonated, causing some birds to fly away in fear. The sounds of angry and startled chirps went off until it soon died out; an eerie silence overcoming the area. The smoke from the tag began to spread out more and more as an occasional light breeze blew through.

Then once it had finally cleared, Nasamea was nowhere in sight. She crouched from her hiding place, waiting just to see what Kenshi would do next. She was growing tired of playing little games and now waited for the perfect moment. Now that she had a taste of what he could do, she smiled slightly to herself.
'Come on Kenshi,' she thought, 'Jin's training was worse than that simple exploding tag.'
For that moment, she praised Jin once more as she listened in to her surroundings. Her senses were open as she stared right at Kenshi, waiting and watching. It was only a matter of time before he did his next move; and she hoped to plan accordingly.
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:42 pm

She wasn't realizing who her opponent was or what he was capable of. She was toying around with something that could have the potential to kill her in two weeks time, and Kenshi wasn't liking it by the slightest bit at all. In fact he was getting pissed off, and his demeanor could tell him. His Rinnegan allowed him to roughly see chakra, so hiding would be of a complete waste on her part. The fire ball that was oncoming with nothing, and the after effects of Shinra Tensei whirled it to nothing, leaving Kenshi pissed off, standing int he wake of it's heat. He was done playing, and now that he had his sword back it was time to fight, no matter what rank she was.

'She's fucking pissing me off, and I'm sick and tired of it. It's like she's trying to play games with me, yet she won't get serious. I've never heard of a fighter like this from my fathers stories, and he battled a lot. If I want to fight her I can't keep playing around. I have my fathers legacy to up hold and his spirit living with in me. I'm not going to let her play around, and as a genin leveled ninja I will crush her. I can't believe I'm getting so pissed of, but she's playing to much. Like a little girl, she keeps popping out to attack and going back to hide. A real man wouldn't fight like that, maybe it's just some feminine bullshit'

Running towards his opponent, Kenshi reached in his pocket and pulled out a kunai. He got closer and closer by the second, and suddenly his image disappeared. The wind blew across the battlefield and Kenshi appeared behind his opponent with his blade crouched around her neck, hairs away from contact. His legs were back farther than his body, and he was leaning in for a kill. His head sat close to hers and he smiled as he used hand to grip her katana in his, waiting for the moment to strike. On the forest floor, a shadow began to creep around Nasamea's forming a tight wall of shadow all around her shadow but not touching. The slightest Nasamea moved, she would end up caught in the Kage Mane. Kenshi followed up the attack by dropping a plain chakra coated kunai right in front of her with the hand he used to grab hold of her katana. Flicking it to the ground was nothing, and he hadn't lost contact with her blade. The kunai wouldn't harm her, but it would surely make things worse for her.

"It's over, the only way out is up, and you know you can't go up without running into this blade, cutting your throat wide open"

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Nasamea saw Kenshi coming right at her and readied an attack before he suddenly disappeared. Within in a moment the familiar blade was aimed at her neck and it became as if she were a prisoner with no escape. This caused something to snap within Nasamea, a feeling rising up in her as memories of the past flashed across her mind. Her face was unemotional, eyes shielded, as the feeling rose within her. Yet she seemed an eerie calm, standing motionless as if she were a statue once more. Her memories shut down and then he spoke, "It's over, the only way out is up, and you know you can't go up without running into this blade, cutting your throat wide open".

With this she let out a sigh, "appears you've beat me." However, she wasn't going to truly let him have the win as she moved within her own shadow to reach into her pouch, pulling out a flash bomb. Within an instant, as she shut her eyes, the bomb went off and unexpectedly blinded him as she used her senses to react. From the there, everything began happening with haste as Kenshi was most likely confused from the unexpected surprise. What he seemed to miss was the fact her katana was actually still in it's sheath. Using her speed and strength, she used Quicksword once more, with the added bonus of Pulse Blade; making the Blade and her arm hard to detect due to the constant vibration. Due to the massive blinding distraction she had placed upon him, she grabbed his blade, cutting up her hand badly as she held it there. The pain didn't phase her one bit though, thanks to what she had gone though in her training. Right as she grabbed the blade, she soon brought her katana forward before aiming it right at Kenshi's stomach. She sent the katana back in hopes it would pierce through it with the possibility of even causing a worse injury due to the Pulse Blade Technique still in affect.
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Kenshi was up against an odd fighter. She had the ability to dodge attacks and make good ones, but she never went all out. It was as if she was still toying with him or hiding her abilities. It had to be one or the other. Usually in a battle attacks are made back and forth, either angry, analytically, or planned, the attacks in a normal battle go back and forth between the opponents, but it was something Nasamea wasn't doing. For a second there he found himself confused. His deep purple eyes hung open in surprise as he moved in what he thought was a "check". She was a jounin leveled kunochi, but there were some moves that weren't meant to be dodged, and if it was anyone else in that position he would have surely won.

Kenshi's surprised look on his face was astounding as he looked at Nasamea. He'd gotten his blade back, and even though it took a bit of time to do so, she was already reaching for his blade again. In his stance behind her, she'd effectively gotten rid of both attacks, by use of the flash bomb. However, a mere flash bomb wasn't the only way Kenshi was going to be defeated. However, he was quite surprised by her way of attacking. Instead of hiding again like he thought she would, Nasamea made a grab for his sword, leaving his body wide open for attack. Pushing her own blade towards his stomach, Kenshi was now close to being impaled by the blade, and very close to losing the fight.

Still there was no way that he would just let her win. He had his fathers legacy to uphold, and his dreams to live out. His ambitions were more than strong enough to drive him to sheer success. Feeling his powers well up side of him again, Kenshi's deep purple surprised eyes sunk back into his head as he felt a great strength welling up inside of him. However he couldn't release it now, he was waiting for the blade to get closer and closer. Watching it with his rippled eyes, Kenshi watched as the blade began to inch closer towards his skin, and has the tip of the blade broke the fabric of his shirt, Kenshi released his power.

"Shinra Tensei"

The blade was immediately rushed back along with Nasamea, sending them both five meters away from Kenshi, who was standing amongst bend branches and slightly uprooted tree limbs, showing the raw force of the abilities he had within him. He looked over at Nasamea who was laying the ground front of him. Eating a Shinra Tensei to the face was no joke, even for a jounin leveled kunochi. Kenshi looked around her and smiled, they both seemed to be encased in a seven meter ring of shadow, which began and ended at Kenshi's feet.

"Using those flash bombs was stupid. They only make the area around me darker, and push my shadow out into that darker area. Now we are stuck within a seven meter area, and if you even try to cross the line of my shadow you'll be caught in my jutsu. No matter how fast you move you'll be caught. You're now forced to fight me face to face, I'm tired of you playing cat and mouse with me. You're a jounin leveled ninja, yet you ate Shinra Tensei twice and an explosive note next to your head. If I hit again, I fear the worst. Even thought his was meant to be fun and games your fighting style thoroughly pisses me off."

Following up with his attack Kenshi zipped his lips and focused on how many advantages he had in the battle. He'd blocked the attack with Shinra Tensei, and he only had a little while before he could use it again. This training, and using Shinra Tensei so much would obviously bring his talents with the technique up some more, and for that he would have to thank her, but first he had to defeat her. Kenshi held his sword tight and looked at her hand, it was time he let loose. Throwing his right hand back, Kenshi gripped the sword and threw it, directly in between Nasamea's legs. A seemingly perverted attack it was, but however he was serious, his deep purple eyes reflected his ambition to win.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down