Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenshi vs Kumori

2 posters

Go down

Kenshi vs Kumori Empty Kenshi vs Kumori

Post by Kenshi Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Kenshi arrived in a grassy plain, high upon a large plateau that sat out in the middle of near no where. Though the scene sounded as it should be deserted of animals and vegetation, it actually wasn't. There were a few trees, nothing forest like, but the grass that swept over the large area was home to all sorts of creeping animals, rabbits, snakes, mice, and the occasional bug, eaten by a small lizard. Kenshi looked over the plateau, staring his light purple eyes down into the small rural neighborhood of people. The wind seeped into his hair and around his leather clothing, giving him a grim apperance. However, the protecting face that sat in front of his skull proved other wise.

Todays mission was simple, and it was to meet up with a "Kumori Uchiha". Both of them were shinobi, however the Uchiha was a jounin, and it would test Kenshi's power. The Rinnegan had easily unlocked his earth and water chakras, he'd been able to advance more techniques with those elements, but the limits of the Rinnegan were unknown, and that possibly meant limitless. The power with in his eyes, sitting in two holes in his skull, the strength that welled up from deep within his chakra network, it was all something that Kenshi had to learn how to control, and learn how to master. The shiny headband that was wrapped around his arm glistened in the evening sunlight, and the insigna of Kumogakure reflected on the ground.

The village he'd vowed to protect. The village he'd come back to, the village that his father failed to "really" protect. Kenshi was making up for it, and making up for everything that the Izoto clan had done to the village, even if it was only done by one person. Whoever Kenshi's opponent was, they would not only be testing his mettle, but his mind also. It was something that he wanted. The sword on his back, was it really meant to save people?

'While holding the sword I cannot embrace Kumogakure, but while holding the sword I can protect them...'

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Kenshi vs Kumori Empty Re: Kenshi vs Kumori

Post by Uchiha Kumori Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:21 am

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kumori had arrived. God knows how he managed to sneak up upon the Shinobi before him without him noticing him, but he did alright. He appear about nine meters away from his opponent, getting a good distance between them, making sure that his enemy didn't pull a fas one on Kumori. He appeared, standing there with a straight posture, his legs a little spread apart so that he was not blown off of the plateau by the intense winds. Up here, where there were no trees, buildings , or mountains to block ocean wind and wind from the higher parts of the atmosphere. The wind ran unopposed, and threatened to knock Kumori off of his feet. However, chakra at his feet kept hi mstrapped to the plateau, secured and ready to kick some ass. He had appeared in a burst of speed. He was good at sneaking up on enemies, and also a pretty fast little bugger. He had to be. He was a mercenary, and sometimes, he needed to handle jobs that needed an assassin. Being fast also helped him with his Taijutsu, among other things.

Kumori stood there, his hands in his pockets, holding a twig with two small leaves attached to the end of it, his mouth and teeth holding it out. His brown hair fluttered in the wind, giving him the appearance of some kind of lazy bum. But, he was honestly very fast, his speed helping him to achieve S Ranked level, along with some of his other abilities. This was Kumori Uchiha, a member of the mercenary Kanto group. He had been sent to deal with a Shinobi known as Kenshi Izoto. He had never heard of the name before, and he expected that his enemy did not know his either. Kumori was never part of the village system, having never been a ninja, and therefore does not have an official ranking in the Bingo book. However, his powers and skills definitely make him worthy of being ranked “S”. S, the most dangerous and powerful or Shinobi. Kumori was definitely part of that particular group.

He had gone through a lot of different things during his life time. He was raised by a missing ninja, Kyuukukokai, who was himself adept at speed techniques and fighting. He had honed his own skills after Kyuu died, and even know, he trains in order for the battle in the future. During his life, he had stained his hands with blood in the missions that he under took in order to get money, or simply to survive. Kumori has killed countless times, and can already perfectly handle the physical and mental effects of killing, as well as himself feeling pain. He is not, however, trained for direct battle, at least not by another person. Though his abilities make him suited for recon and assassination, his combat skills are equally great. To him, this was just another kill, just another way to make money, or clear trouble. Killing, for him, was as easy as taking a walk down a sidewalk. He's done it many times, and he's already learned every twist, crack, and blade of grass on the sidewalk. He can clearly remember the screaming and begging of his victims before he finished them off.

Then, he looked at Kenshi, and saw something that truly intrigued him. Both of his eyes were enveloped in a ripple like pattern. It was none other than the legendary Rinnegan, that he learned about when he trained with Kyuu. There was lots of mystery surrounding it, however. He knew that this was not going to be an easy fight, now that he had to fight a Shinobi wielding the Rinnegan, the greatest of the three legendary Doujutsu. Still, he was confident that he could win this battle.

”You're Kenshi Izoto? *hmph*. Honestly, I imagined you a bit shorter than that. I wonder how tough you are, Kenshi. If they sent me to deal with you, you must be pretty weak. The other members of my group are, probably, stronger than I am in terms of power...But, anyway, I'm gonna have to ask you a question. How many pieces do you want? I'll cut you up into your preferred number.” He said with a sarcastic tone. He was clearly trying to stir up his enemy in one way or another, but he was definitely not being sarcastic. He definitely intended to dice this guy up until he couldn't even be identified as a human...
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:39 am

Kenshi didn't mean for the battle to be as serious as his opponent thought it was, but there was no room to negotiate attitudes and personailties. His mission was plain and simple, and he couldn't let the opinion of an Uchiha get to him. He didn't hate the clan, he didn't have any grudges towards the clan itself, but the embers of relish fed his soul, and an ugly demeanor escaped from his aura, one that the ninja would be able to sense without problem, or without falter. Kenshi's already deep seriousness reflected back into his face, as he slowly turned around to face his opponent who was right behind him. He'd appeared out of no where, and Kenshi accepted that, his first lost, not even knowing when his opponent had shown up. Yet another testament to his lack of strength, something that he was here to make up for. Turning around to face his opponent, Kenshi's eyes seemed to retract in the back of his head, two dimly shining purple eyes beamed back at his opponents face, but far from the eyes of the Uchiha. He wasn't stupid.

"You're and Uchiha...I would have been able to tell even if it wasn't for me knowing your name before hand. It seems as though you flaunt your powers before your opponent, a subtle way to give you the mental advantage in the battle. I see through subtle plans and read them like the tides of the water. You're an Uchiha remember? The elite clan that flaunted their power, and paid the price. Your blood is nothing but millions of little red blood cells forged by the blood of your friends and siblings in your "right" to obtain power. Tell me Uchiha...just how far can those eyes of yours see?"

Kenshi's image immediately shook, and he appeared about ten meters away from his opponent, causing both of them to enter into a stand off phase, signaling the start of the battle. Kenshi blinked, and began to think about what he would do. His father always taught him not to make the first move, that it was better to react than to attack, but Kenshi had an odd feeling about this one. He couldn't listen to the teachings of his father for the rest of his life, he was dead. Kenshi reached in his pocket, knowing his opponent was watching. It was the simplest way to start the battle, but the most effective. In his hand he fingered two shuriken, and a kunai, each dangling from his fingers in his hand.

"I hope we can put aside any differences we might have before I start this. My last comment about your family, as unneeded as it was, I felt the need to respond, just as you felt the need to say yours in the first place. I hope that this battle can also be a testament of our power for the both of us, my sole purpose in this battle is to see where I can improve my skills as a shinobi of the Hidden Cloud. I don't know what village you hail from, but surely there are people there that more powerful than you, so maybe this battle could even teach you a little something....No offense..."

Kenshi flicked his whole hand towards his opponents chest, sending two throwing stars and a kunai towards his opponent in a quick manner. Just like his father, he wasted no movements. While throwing his right hand, Kenshi prepared for his opponents counter attack, and prepared for a taijutsu battle. His right hand reached behind his back in a continuing motion, gripping the pale red hilt of his large katana, swinging it in front of him. The blade hit the ground, showing his weight as a small cloud of dust appeared from it. Kenshi brought it up towards his face with ease, hiding the lower right side of his face as he waited for his opponent to react.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:57 am

Kumori watches his enemy spring into action, making the first, albeit weak move, just to start the battle off. He watched his enemy flick Shuriken and a kunai at him like they were some kind of toys. ”You have terrible form.” He thought to himself, as he immediately dodge rolled to the side, first ducking down a little, and then pushing, sending himself across the ground. He did not see any wire or anything on the shuriken or the kunai. However, just to make sure he was not using any kind of technique to control the projectiles, he immediately activated his Sharingan, his eyes changing to red, with the full three tomoes appearing in his eyes, allowing him to see chakra, he did not see any chakra threads controlling the projectiles, so he assumed it was safe to make a counter to his enemies attack. He immediately got back up, standing on one leg, kneeling on the other, the options for attack immediately ran through his head. His Sharingan eyes glared at Kenshi, their red background and three black tomoes making him appear more demon like with it activated.

”I could wait to use this technique, but I'm going to end up using it eventually. It's best to take him out quickly and easily through this first, and last move.” He thought to himself as he looked at Kenshi, predicting his enemies next actions, he was also trying to inflict a genjutsu illusion on his enemy through his eyes. At the same time, he was channeling chakra into his pocket watch, which produced a new sound, which, if Kenshi were to listen to it, he would be caught in the genjutsu Ephemeral. In addition, if he looked at his fingers, he would also be caught in the illusion. If his enemy heard the sound or looked at his eyes or finger, he was going to be anonymously trapped within the illusion, unable to tell if he was in an illusion or not. He stood up holding a Wakizashi sword in his right hand, ready to do battle with this enemy. He had a serious face on, as he waited for his enemy to make a move. His enemy would probably think that he was waiting to make a wove, but he had already made one.

”You're definitely not weak. But, you're almost surely not exceptionally strong, either. This is the end of the road.” He said gravely to Kenshi.

(OOC: Sorry for the junk post, gotta go now.)
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:03 pm

At the first notion that something was going on, Kenshi began to think about who he was fighting, and what type of jutsu his opponent would be using. Of course he was fighting an Uchiha, so hiding from his eyes would be useless. He didn't know whether his Uchiha eyes were advanced or not, he wouldn't be able to tell if he had the Mangekyou Sharingan just by looking at him. But what was the most important thing was that he was an Uchiha, and that they specialized in Katon ninjutsu, and more importantly in genjutsu. Kenshi couldn't deny the fact that he'd heard the sound a bit, but soon after he knew that it had to be some type of jutsu. It couldn't have been taijutsu if he was standing still, but ninjutsu and genjutsu were up. After all, Uchiha specialized in genjutsu also, so Kenshi naturally assumed his opponent was using genjutsu. Though he didn't want to focus on ninjutsu, he had to. Kenshi focused his mind and closed his eyes. His hands flared a mile a second, and Kenshi did a series of handsigns, flipping through nearly all of them, and ending on snake.

"Doryuu Jouheki!!!"

A rumbling noise was heard, and the ground under Kenshi's feet began to shake uncontrollably. Using his air slides on his feet, Kenshi sent chakra towards the bottom of them, attaching himself to the ground as if he were trying to climb a tree with his feet. The rumbling noise spread throughout the area, and Kenshi smirked as he listened, not able to hear the technique that his opponent was casting. Though he didn't know the extent to how his technique worked, Kenshi focused on the now, and the after. From at least a half a mile from either side Kenshi, the ground began to split and divide, and a large pillar of earth rose in the air before his opponent. Changing the landscape into his favor, the wall rose up 20 meters in front of his opponent, sending dirt and rocks everywhere as it arose. As the technique came to an end, Kenshi knew he was high enough for his opponent not to be able to see him, and since the technique as about a mile wide, 20 feet high, and about 50 feet in length, he would have ample time to stay away from the sounds. Kenshi ducked back as planned, gripping his pocket as he threw several tagged notes in the ground in front of him, knowing his opponent was out of his line of sight. Kenshi jumped back about 20 meters, near the center of his technique. He kept his eyes peeled in front of him, and as he made three clones using the Kage Bunshin, he was able to watch all four sides of the technique, waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down