Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for a fight

3 posters

Go down

Searching for a fight Empty Searching for a fight

Post by Lee Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:48 am

Lee wore a black motorcycle jacket over a blue shirt and aslo wore gray jeans. He sat on a rock that was floating in the air. He was bored, and awaiting a challenger. He saw a figure walking towards the fields and sat up straight. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and squinted his eyes to see who it could be.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Searching for a fight Empty Re: Searching for a fight

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:11 pm

don't deleted my post..ever.

It's even worse, when this is the village I lead!

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Ok, first of all.... we asked someone else to delete your post. We we gonna fight and you entered it without an invite. Yes I can see that you did not know. But we were gonna fight so that we could actualy rp last night. BUt then you came in made one post and left, which totaly destroyed our reason for figthing. We wanted to keep rping not make one post and wait for you for tommorow. That was why we had it deleted with permission.

But sadly to say, he ended up leaving almost right after we got it deleted. And i wanted a fight that i could keep doing through the night. Start and end. So i had myself removed cause I have enough fights going on right now and don't need another that will continue on for a week or two.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down