Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for the Kazkage(Lee, Bachi...)

2 posters

Go down

Searching for the Kazkage(Lee, Bachi...) Empty Searching for the Kazkage(Lee, Bachi...)

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Ishikawa didn't really mind having to slpit up. He knew Kari just wanted to find a nice place to train alone, or be alone. As for Bachi, he could be....well anywhere. Ishikawa looked in all directions, he sighed as he seen no one.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Searching for the Kazkage(Lee, Bachi...) Empty Re: Searching for the Kazkage(Lee, Bachi...)

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:31 pm

Bachi was alone sitting on a rock reading his book. "Kai...realease....ok thats how free someone. OH! Thats what you do while traped in genjutsu." He didn't notice that Ishikawa was near by and continued to read. As he often did when he was alone, Bachi began to talk to himself. " Man, why do I have to be so terrible at genjutsu. I'll learn it in a quick minute though because I am a chunnin!!" He said with his fist raised in the air and a confident smile on his face.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Searching for the Kazkage(Lee, Bachi...) Empty Re: Searching for the Kazkage(Lee, Bachi...)

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Ishikawa heard the mumbling of his new sensei. So he left his out in the open, where he could see it. He put on it a tag that said, To Bachi, Enjoy this refreshing water, i bought some in my traveling days, from Kazekage.
Then, Ishikawa started up his genjutsu again, making himself disappear behind a rock.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:38 pm

Bachi noticed the water and walked over to it. He read the note carefully. He laughed and began frantically looking around. "Ishikawa! Don't hide from your sensei." he yelled Then began to laugh once again.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Ishikawa couldn't believe his sensei. He still couldn't figure out that he made himself appear behind a rock as part of the genjutsu. He'd have to focus his Chakra, because Ishikawa was having fun. He poked Bachi in the head, saying, "Sensei, what kind of problem are you in?". It sounded like it came from everywhere.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:48 pm

"You think your so smart but today boy, TODAY! I win!" He clapped his hands together and began to force his chakra outwards to dipepell the genjutsu. "My victory is decided! now! come out of that rock boy! It's time to start your training!"
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:51 pm

"Hehehe, Sensei, you need more training, I'm directly behind you!", he yelled. "But, I think you should help Kari first, with the shy problem and all.", he stated. He had already outsmarted Bachi, why try again.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:47 pm

He quickly turned around a boped Ishikawa on the head. "HA!" with that he quickly jumped towards the Village. "see ya later." he smiled and waved the stuck his tounge out.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down