Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for the Council of Oz

4 posters

Go down

Searching for the Council of Oz Empty Searching for the Council of Oz

Post by Dean Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Tenchi was running through the fire country speeding up every certain distance. He was hoping to make it to the ocean by Sun down so he could meet up with his sensei as soon as possible. Though the fire country he watched as the trees turned in to large grasslands as he was running east to the village hidden in the mist. It seemed like he was running for 2 days, but it was actually several hours. He had progressed so far from the Leaf village that he hadn't really seen any trees in hours. He could feel his muscles starting to get a little bit looser so he decided to speed it up even more. Now he was going at 6/10ths of his speed. The only reason he hadn't gone faster is because the Leaf Village was fairly far from the Ocean, and the Fire country was one of the biggest countries. None of his muscles had ached yet, so he decided to go even faster. His sights were fairly fast. He started to pass by towns on the way to the ocean at an incredible rate (well to a Chunnin). Towns seemed to fly by, every four or 5 minutes he seemed to pass one.

Finally, he looked out and saw even more grasslands. Damn, I've ran this far and still haven't even reached the Ocean? He stopped and looked up at the Sun, and he saw that there was only about an hour left till sun set. Then then wind blew towards him, and he could smell salt and a fresh moistness in the air. This must be what the ocean smells like! Yes, this means I'm almost there, just a little ways away! He started to run full speed in a dead sprint to get to the ocean. It was only around 2 minutes later a town came into sight with the ocean by it, and before he knew it he was in town, and stopped right in the middle of the street. He looked around, and people seemed to be freaked out because he had just to them pretty much appeared out of no where to them. He just looked at them, and smiled. The people turned and just walked away. When Tenchi took one more step his stomach growled. It was obvious that he was hungery, and he was ready to eat because he hadn't eaten since the day before because when he got up the morning he had eaten nothing because he had to leave in such a hurry to get to the Mist Village. He looked around and saw a Roman Bar. He just smiled and looked over to see that the man looked just like the guy who owned the Roman Shop in the Leaf Village except for a few minor differences, such as, different eye color, different hair cut, and different colored working clothes. He walked into the Roman Bar and sat down in a stool at the bar. The owner looked at me and said, " Oh I see you are from the Leaf Village. My brother has a Roman Bar there. Have you ever eaten there, and what would you like?"

Tenchi said," Yeah, I've eat there before. He has some of the best roman I've even eating. Also, you are his brother? That is good. Now I know that I'll be having some good Roman." He laughed a bit and said," Well, I think I'll have the..." He looked up at the menu, and he saw something he liked, and he said, "...the seafood Roman. It is really good at your brothers Roman Bar, I be it is just as good here." Tenchi smiled as the owner made the roman, and Tenchi quickly ate it. "Well, that was better! The seafood roman here tastes so fresh, it must be because you are by the ocean. Well, I better be off." For the extra good meal he put down twice as much money as the raman was supposed to be and ran off.

He looked around to see where the docks where the docks were in the town. He saw them and ran over to the docks to try to see if there was any boats avaliable. He then saw a peice of paper on a wall that read, 'To anyone that wishes to travel to the Water Country, the boats will be leaving before sun down. If you miss the boat the next ride will not be for the next 5 days.' He looked up at the sky to see that the Sun was still up, but it had already set and the stars were out. Well, crap I can't wait 5 days until the next boat gets here, so I can get to the Water Country. Oh yeah I have Gufuu, I can hoover in the air and move with it over the water in it's first release form. It doesn't even take that much chakra to do it, but I don't know if I can make it over the vastness of the ocean. That would take a large amount of chakra. Though, I can move fairly fast with it in the air

Tenchi takes out his sword and says, "Spin Gufuu" Winds began to pick up and before he knew it he was in the air. Well, I better not push it going into the air. I should skim the surface of the water so I can stay in the air more easily. East Gufuu He bagan to speed east across the ocean towards the Water Country at a fairly fast speed.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Searching for the Council of Oz Empty Re: Searching for the Council of Oz

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:58 am

Osamu had travelled around looking for allies and for years he had failed. Due mainly to the fact that no one who he was or what he had to offer that no one else could give them. Osamu decided that he would stop playing nice and start to go after what he wants. He also knew that a lot of people would be searching for the Council of Oz.

While leaving Konoha in another failed attempt he headed towards the next place on his list…..Water Country. Although he could arrive there fairly easy he chose to run like a normal ninja. On the way he questioned why he had failed in recruiting allies. “What am I doing wrong? If I am to get what I need accomplished I need allies. Maybe I’m going about it wrong. No more human tactics. I’ll do it my way.” Osamu sped up and on his way he saw the same person who was leaving Konoha. He knew that the clock was ticking. The war had already started and he needed a place to stand. So he ran faster and tried to catch up to him.

Osamu saw him at the river and quickly tried to approach him before he left. “Hey Tenchi!” Osamu yelled! “I can assist you.”
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:28 am

Tenchi seemingly stopped. What was that, that I heard? Is that someone? I wonder who called my name? He was already about 3 a mile from the coast, but he wondered what that was. He turned in mid air with his sword out in front of him he looked at the coast, trying to pin point where the voice had come from. Finally, when he pin pointed where the voice had come from he flew fast over the water back to the coast where the person was that had called his name. Half a second later a person started to come into his view. This person looked very unfamiliar to him. I wonder who this person is who knows my name? He looks a little strange like Ginko-sensei did when I had first saw Ginko-sama. Another half a second later he was at the coast. He stepped on to the docks and the wind that had been keeping him in the air had stopped levitating him. He smiled a little at the person who he didn't know and then he said, "Who are you? I was just on my way to the land of Water when you had said my name."

Then the wind started to blow hard, and as Tenchi looked he saw black clouds in the sky starting to form. The waves on the surface of the ocean were huge some looked to be even 30 meters tall, and Tenchi was shocked by the storms sudden appearance off of the coast. He would have surely taken a beating if this person would have called him back to the coast. Suddenly bolts of lightning shot from the storm and came right at Tenchi and this mysterious person. He swung his sword and little miniature tornadoes came out of it hitting and stopping the lightning in mid air. Not only had Tenchi gained speed and strength from Ginko, but also his reflexes as well. Tenchi smiled again as he started to walk away from the coast and back into the small coast town. He had been saved by a person by a complete accident, at least to his knowledge it was an accident. He wasn't going to risk getting hit by lightning again because he really didn't want to get hit by it, and be on the ground shaking or worse. Wow, I can't believe that I was about to head into a dangerous storm like that. I really need to get my eagerness in check.

As he walked he found the Roman bar he was at again and sat down on the stool just in time to miss the down pour of rain. I know that the probably isn't gonna let up for hours I might as well sit back and relax to see what this guy wants. I have nothing better to do anyways. It's not like I can snap my fingers and the storm will go away. Well, I wish I could. He looked up at the owner of the Roman bar and said, "Another seafood Roman please" The owner nodded his head and started to make it. Before he knew it the roman was ready and he started to eat, this time though, more slowly. As he ate, he sheathed his sword and watched the person with eager eyes to find out the answer to his question.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:00 pm

Osamu saw someone coming back. He immediately tried to stop him but he could not. He looked back and saw that a huge storm was approaching. So he made his way to the cloest shop.

Osamu saw the storm forming and he figured why not sit back and relax for a minute. Osamu sat at the raman bar and decided to order a bowl of raman. “Hey can I get a bowl over here please?” Osamu pulled out his I-Phone 3GS and checked his e-mail. “Man nothing but unless junk oh well trash.” He then noticed that another ninja was sitting at the bar as well. “Wait is that…..?” Osamu rushed over knocking several people down trying to get to him.

Before he could reach him the waiter and the other people eating surrounded Osamu and began to yell and shout at him.

“Hey what’s wrong with you jerk?”

“Yeah are you stupid.”

“You better pay me for this.”

“That’s all the money I had I just lost my job you bum.”

Osamu tried to apologize for his action and tried to make up for it but it was to no avail. “Oh well I tried to save you.” Osamu used his “Time Stop” jutsu and froze time. He then took his time and walked past everybody. He slowly but surely made his to Tenchi, Buy the time he reached Tenchi everybody who was in Osamu’s way had fallen to the ground as if they died instantly. To the normal eye it would seem as if Osamu had just walked by them and they all fell and died. “Hello my name is Osamu. I am the last of the legendary Rimakan clan. And I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind answering them kind sir. First off I know your name because you are one of the most talked about shinobi in Konoha. Secondly you have potential to be a great shinobi one day and my question to you is how do you feel about making an alliance with me? I know you have your own goals and that’s fine with me. Hell we don’t even have to meet after this I just ask that if I need help your there and vice versa. So are you in or out?”
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Tenchi sat and watched this person who he had seen two times already come over to him while he was eating his Raman. He wondered why he always was trying to talk to him. Then he saw an argument brake out between him and other person because when he came towards Tenchi he had bumped into him. They exchanged a couple of words, but he really didn't think that the person coming over to him wouldn't do anything unnecessary to the person that he had bumped into. He watched as the words stopped, almost suddenly the men fell over, and the mysterious man kept walking towards him. To the untrained eye it had just looked like the men had just faint, but from what Tenchi could see a stab wound in the back of each mans death appeared almost out of thin air. He was amazed by what had just happened in front of his eyes and disgusted. He thought of how unnecessary the killings were by the mysterious ninja. He could have easily solved the problem with words rather than violence, and also he couldn't have held back against them? That would be like an adult beating up a helpless child just because it cried because it was hungry. I don't know if I should even be messing with this person because this could turn out all bad and I would have to end up fighting him.

He watched as the man continued his walk towards him, and frowned a little because of what he had just seen happen right before his very eyes. When the man sat down and asked him,'Secondly you have potential to be a great shinobi one day and my question to you is how do you feel about making an alliance with me?' He just kind of looked at the man funny and said, "Osamu, I don't know if I should be doing this. I do not agree with your style of 'negotiations', furthermore you seem very undisciplined. You think that killing a normal person like that makes me respect you? No it really doesn't, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should do it. Such as, just because you can kill a dog, doesn't mean you should do it. I am a shinobi of morals, I only kill when I have to kill. Now, though, from what I can see, you are a fairly powerful shinobi, and you would be excellent to have as an ally. If you could just get more disiplend, I will be an ally to you till then you are in a neutral territory in my book." He then finished his Raman

Suddenly, just as the storm arrived it left. The weather near the ocean is very strange and unpredictable, unlike more inland. Well, it looks like I should be off. Tenchi said, "Well, I better be off. I hope to meet you again, until then bye." With that Tenchi left the raman bar and went back to the dock. The stars were in the heavens sparkling. He had always loved the nights, it was like a beautiful painting that would always be there. It seemed like the stars were eternal, though, from Tenchi's experience nothing was eternal, he would like to think that they are. He smiled as he watched the stars dance.

He took out his sword Gufuu and said, "Spin Gufuu." East, and go 8/10ths speed. He flew across the water, seeing the stars in the moon being reflected off of the water. The ocean was calm now, and like a mirror with which everything above was being reflected, and the only thing that was disturbing the surface was the winds Gufuu was making to keep Tenchi above water and moving at a fairly fast rate. Before he knew it the coast was out of sight and he was riding the winds to the land of water.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:05 pm

The boats in the harbor were about to sail, it was midday and it seem like a good day to travel towards the destination of any kind as the clear blue sky and the sun arising with no hint of storm in site. Sailors of the scraggy type began to move there cargo towards a large and almost pirate like vessel. Its sails were huge and quite comically large, not in the haha sense but more in the ironic sense. Some were huge, others were small and dangly, skinny to the bone while others were damaged and almost dead but theses men were resilent to the soul and nothing could break the courage they had as this was a dangerous ship to sail These sailors were moving there cargo towards the pirate ship but this was a secret vessel as this was the travelling vessel for the mizukage and his assistant. They were packing up all of the nesscary items to carry on this long travel from the water country to the mainland. This was a risk for them to take as there were many assassins around, just waiting to attack the Mizukage. But these assassin's should know that this Mizukage was an assassin as well and he knew all the tricks of the trade

Walking down the port, there shoes clanging on the wood and parts of the stone was the Mizukage and his assistant/ bodyguard. Kyouken Uchiha, the blue-haired man who first resided from Konohagakure no sato and moved towards Kirigakure no sato was now the Mizukage. He was the second person from Konohagakure no sato to actually become Mizukage followed by his predessecor Madara Uchiha. His cloak which did not cover his black outfit and only flowed backwards. His bodyguard, Taikai ,walked beside him holding onto her notepad with both hands in front of her and looking forward. She was the only person in the village who could actually rival many of the shinobi in the mainland, possibly defeat many powerful shinobi with ease but to the outer appearance she just looked like an extremely beautiful and gorgeous women who was shy and meek in appearance.

As they walked over to the captain, the captain looked over at to Kyouken and Takai. He was somewhat of a pudgy character, all from the sight of overeating or eating at night and not excersing as much but that should not let them fool anyone, he was from the Akamachi clan, a clan from Konoha that was famous for there eating and there use of expanding there body in any place. He had a scruffy beard and his eyes were squinty but he was able to see Kyouken and Taikai find as he laughed a almost drunken laugh. Kyouken and Taikai stopped as they were greeted by him. Kyouken introduced Taikai to the captain and the captain bowed in front of her out of respect. He might wanna as she was the god of the sea's, thanks to her it was a clear day and this was going to be helpful for a good sailing. Kyouken and Taikai walked onto the boat and took there place as they were about to set sail towards there destination to the mainland.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:42 pm

The night grew longer as Tenchi flew through the ocean. The moon moved through the sky like the Sun moved during the day. He had not noticed this because he was dead focused on reaching the Mist village. The pitter pattler of the wind on the water seemed like an eternal sound when going for hours at a time on Gufuu. The Ocean was so expansive. It was unlike the land because everything seemed to be the same as he moved, as if he wasn't getting any closer. There was no change in the topography at all, through at it seemed like a genjutsu, but he knew it was nothing. He knew the Ocean was expansive from the story in the Leaf Village. The ocean is so big. I have heard the stories, but I never knew that it was this big. They were in boats so I doubt that they were going as fast as me, but still the ocean is massive. Well, if this keeps up I don't know when I'm going to arrive at the Water Country. I guess I'll just have to push through it, and just try not to go crazy with this Ocean. Though, I like the feeling of the wind, and all of the water looks so nice illuminated by the moon, and the stars in the sky. He grinned because of the beauty of the Ocean.

**Hours Later**

Tenchi looked up in the sky, the clouds were starting to turn purple. Then he looked at the horizen as the yellow looked like gold on the Ocean's surface. The sun started to rise and with all of it's greatness, and the light poured all around the ocean, it lighted up all of the water all around him. Sweat was starting to form on his forehead. He felt weak from all of the chakra he had been using. He had been continuously been using chakra for over 9 hours. He hadn't slept in a day either. His vision started to fail him. First, the Ocean looked blurry and then everything started to look different. It looked as if the Ocean was being distorted. He could see something come into his sights. I was a little back dot in the horizen. I wonder what that is? Is this an illusion? Maybe it is a boat coming from the Water Country. If it is maybe I should ask them to allow me to rest on their boat. He continued forward toward the object, and it did take the form of a boat. I knew it! I knew it was a boat! Yes, finally, I can rest, and maybe if they feed me, I can eat. Gufuu stop He started to hoover in midair, waiting for the boat to come near him.

He looked at the people in the boat. One of them wore strange clothes. He looked like he was wearing the Hokages clothes and hat except that the parts that were supposed to be red were blue. He looked strange to Tenchi. I wonder if that is the new Mizukage? I guess that they were very swift in their choosing. Wait, if they chose him as Mizukage that must mean that he is part of the Council of Oz. Since they did take control of Kiri, he must be a member. If I get a chance I should ask him about Ginko-Sensei. He looked at the other man on the boat. He wasn't lean like a normal shinobi, but bulky. Humm that guy reminds me of the Akamichi clan. I wonder if he has ties to them, but first off I need to ask to take a ride on the boat. He looked at them and said, "Hey, can you spare some room on that boat. I am tired, and I need a rest." He was there floating in the air with the katana his hands.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:58 pm

The some of the pirates turn around and they realize that someone had aboarded there ship. They pulled out either some type of weapon, whether it was a sword, an axe, a rapier or anything they could grap, they all turned around and face the young Tenchi. Regardless of his flight, they were willing to go and try to capture him. Some of them were shinobi themselves and alot of them used wind rather than water type ninjutsu. They were ready to pounce on the weaken shinobi, not caring for there nature was not to trust those who are not apart of the shit. The captain, who was standing by the wheel looks at his crew, he was still piloting his ship across the sea's and he would rather not bother with something his crew could easily dispatch and probably handle on there own. They were ready to strike when all of the sudden a loud pitched whistle came from behind them. Most of them turned around see's that it was the women who did the loud pitch noise. She had two fingers in her mouth and then pulled them away from them. She smiled softly and shy said

"Sorry....just wanted to get....your attention"

Kyouken rubbed a finger in the ear where she whistled into, he was somewhat deaf for a moment after hearing that loud whistle in his ear and it almost put him in a daze. He was walking towards the group of pirates, gaining back his composure. The pirates turn around letting Kyouken through to meet up with Tenchi. Kyouken gently moved some of the pirates out of his path as he reached to his destination. He looks at Tenchi and realize that he was the young apprentice that had taken under his mantle. He was young and apparently willingly to learn under Kyouken's wing, which Kyouken did not mind, it was rather a hassle for he had so much to do seeing that he was not only the leader of his clan and the god of death, but the mizukage as well. Being a master was also a task but nonetheless, he showed no sign of discomfort nor uncertainty as he said "My boy, you may rest with me on this ship. You look tired and I think that you may need some sleep from the way I see it. Please land" Kyouken looks back at the pirates and began to shoo them away as there was nothing else for them to see but him and his apprentice. They could not argue with him and decided to go back to work

Kyouken sighes as he rubs his head and looks at Tenchi"You should've known better than to wait for me at the mainland rather than take the intiative and come and find me. I told you that I was coming in by boat" he sighed again as he began to walk away, hoping that Tenchi would follow. "You're becoming a bothersome boy"
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:27 am

Genesis soared high in the sky, passing through a few occasional clouds as he was blinded and covered with a very fine light mist. Many people have said they wanted to fly or wanted to rest on the soft white cotton clouds; however they weren’t even made out of cotton and were rather cold and damp. Once Genesis flew through a cloud, he quickly did a spin in the air before snapping out his wings once more. The warm sun’s rays beat down on his back and wings and he sent some fire around his clothes to make the water evaporate. He was flying over a blue ocean now, not a soul in sight. A couple sea gulls and other birds would fly with him or near him. Genesis could have sworn a few times they were giving him odd looks before flying off, which he also figured it was just his imagination. To them he must have been some weird bird or bird human. The file in his cloak, given to him by Father himself, had mentioned his target was heading towards Kirigakure by boat over the same ocean Genesis was soaring over. Genesis let out a sigh, ‘figures I’d be sent after the target while he was traveling on a vast ocean full of lots of water…..typical.’

Finally, Genesis spotted the boat described in the file and information he was given. Genesis soared high, and soon at a high speed to make sure wasn’t spotted. Almost instantly he tucked his wings in and dive-bombed into a hidden area in-land. He through his black cloak on to hide his appearance and stepped out from his hiding spot, walking casually over to the boat. A light breeze blew his black and red cloak slightly and he made his wings disappear, a black feather falling out from beneath the cloak and floating away in the wind. He moved with a sort of grace, walking with a purpose as he moved towards the boat. As he drew near, he glanced up from beneath the hood and spoke in a low and perfectly calm tone that had a slight edge to it, “are you Kyouken Uchiha…..”

His face was hidden by his hood, only allowing everyone to see his mouth as he spoke. He glanced over at Tenchi for a moment, raising an eyebrow, ‘appears to be a Konoha ninja…. Well this should be interesting if he was around during the fire.’ His eyes soon moved back to the man with the mizukage uniform and he slightly lifted his head to reveal his bluish green eyes and part of his red hair. Their eyes now met as Genesis looked straight into Kyouken’s, trying to get a glimpse of just who he was. Unlike Father, Genesis felt oddly relaxed around this mysterious being, which greatly puzzled even himself. “Noctis…. I have been looking for you”, he said with the same calm tone as he held his gaze.
Nasamea
Nasamea

http://www.myspace.com/kelc_Sev

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:52 am

Osamu sat there for a while after Tenchi had left. He held his head down and shook his head almost as if he knew he had messed up. Then the strangest thing happened as Osamu started to laugh. He closed his eyes for a moment. Once he opened them up again the raman shop and all the people he killed vanished. Osamu stood there and thought to his self “hmm. Meeting him was simple enough. I see that he is a noble warrior but for now I have to accomplish my 1st goal.” Osamu slowly raised his head up looking into the sky and gazing upon its beauty as if staring into an endless pool of infinite blue. “It’s sad to think that the humans try to ruin this so many times. They will pay soon enough.” Osamu heard some noise off in the distance. Osamu had set out to see what this noise was.

***Some time ago***

Osamu was standing outside of the hidden Rain Village. “Why are we here?” Osamu asked out of curiosity. He knew nothing of the plan just that Joe had asked him to be here.

Joe looked at Osamu. “Soon you will come to learn why humans are bothersome. All they want is to destroy, build, destroy again, and kill each other over nothing. Hard to believe we are the last 2 Rimakans because of these………ungrateful…………..HUMANS!” You could hear the anger and sadness in his voice as he spoke to Osamu. Joe calmed himself and closed his eyes to regain his composer. Losing his composer was something Osamu had never seen Joe do. Although they were close, Osamu knew that there were things Joe never told him.
“Um…..Joe? That doesn’t really answer my question.” Osamu laughed hoping to get a laugh out of Joe. Osamu looked upon his creator and looked at his eyes. Seeing the hurt that the humans caused, Osamu tried to change the subject. “So Joe, why did you pick me? Was I a special ninja? Was I a well known shinobi?” Osamu had many question because he doesn’t remember much before he was created. All he knew is that he was chosen for and unknown reason.
Joe slowly looked down at Osamu. “All will be revealed in time. Just is patient. I promise. If you really wanna know go seek out the Uchiha who knows more than he let’s on.”

***Back to the Present***

Osamu saw what look like pirates leaving from somewhere. Osamu quickly appeared in front of them. “Hey where are you guys coming from?” Osamu asked. “From that boat. We were dismissed by Kyouken so he can spend time with his apprentice.” Osamu stood in awe for a minute. “Kyouken Uchiha?” Osamu asked with a bit of curiosity. “Yeah wh-“ before he could finish Osamu pushed them out of the way and ran to where he saw two people standing. He looked abd saw Tenchi and then he looked at the man standing with him. “I take it you must be this all important Kyouken?” He also saw that there was another person standing there looking for Kyouken. “Wow aren’t you mister popular today?”

Last edited by Osamu_Rimakan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:10 pm

This day for Kyouken has becoming more interesting than it should be for a day. He first see's his young and eager apprentice who travelled for hours towards his destination to meet up with him for further training. Kyouken knew that it would extremely difficult to train him for he was in the midst of a war and because his duty as a leader and maybe one of the leaders that will lead this war to a good start and a end was something he had to take much of his time and effort to do so, but what harm could it bring for him anyways? Did not his wise yet wise-cracking master, Jouten Rimaka, who taught him through the wars and great conflicts of his time when he was about Tenchi's age? Indeed it put a smile on his face while thinking about it as this was something he could actually experience. While walking with his apprentice, he looks up and see's another person who was waiting for him as well. Osamu Rimaka.

Kyouken picked him up as a Rimakan the moment he glanced at him, his aura was simular to Jouten's only that it had a different tint of color than Jouten, nonetheless it was the same to which gave Kyouken the assumption that he was either a creation, clone or son of Jouten. Kyouken has heard about this Rimakan, only because a very long time ago at the age where he was 18, him and Jouten were staying in a old monastary

**Past almost 35 years ago**

Kyouken was walking around with a book in his hand reading a very philosophical and yet metaphysical type of book. The clicking and clacking underneath his feet were the tiles that were set afoot on this lone monastary. Ever since he join the Akatsuki, he's done a few jobs that Madara had ask Jouten and Kyouken to do so. They were not only master and sensei but also partners. Even before that, they became instant friends with Jouten. Kyouken was able to understand that Jouten served Madara only because Madara had power over Jouten. Jouten at this time was weak because he had been locked up almost 40 years prior to the events happening now. Kyouken understood that Madara was using him and he was sure that Jouten understood that. Kyouken then convinced the talented and powerful Jouten Rimaka to join his side during these times in the Akatsuki and probably help him take down Madara if they could. The only way that Jouten could actually regain his power is to mediate as much as he could and by doing so he would have to go to peaceful places that will help Jouten's mind become tranquil, almost to a peace-like state that will help him regain back his power and for some reason it was working. Kyouken theorized that the reason why it was working was because his memories hold back all of his power and the people who sealed him locked them up. Over time the seal began to decay, unleashing some of Jouten's power little by little. When Madara released him alittle more of his power was released but this power allowed him to actually try to tap into the rest of his power. By mediating, he would be able to reach into the conscious and subconscious area of his mind and soul and release it all in increments. His body was not all that ready to release it all at once so little by little, he would have to work

The place was quite big, it was an abondon monastary that had probably been a ghost town for over twenty or so years probably due to the third shinobi war. There was nothing decaying yet and some of the buildings and some of the foundation was still strong. The rocks and materials that the place was beautifully carved as though great artist used all of there dedication and soul to create this place. They all probably assumed that this was going to last forever...oh how they were wrong. Kyouken glanced up at the tall mountain that was probably four miles length wise to get there and two miles up to reach Jouten's location. He sensed his aura and would be able to reach to him a matter of seconds. Kyouken closed his book since he was going to evaluate Jouten not because he was fragile or anything of the sort, just to see if he was alright. Kyouken could find alot of things to do. Alot of the monastaries here had many books both in politics and religon. He read mostly all of the physics, chemistry, astronomy and biology books that he could probably go further into like marine biology, astrophyics, biochemistry and more but this time, he was on another kick. He wanted to be vast in many other subjects rather than the sciences and math. He was more intrigued with the spirtual and political, although his first love was science. He also could train much more, two hours before he went up and trained more with the Kaika techniques, being 'one' with his chakra and his two elements water and wind plus a extra taijutsu training. But although he had this information on his side and training, he really had to check up on Jouten. He placed the book inside of his cloak and run forward towards the moutain. Although the speed was almost blinding, he did not activate his kekkei genkai. Running normally was one of the ways he had to condition his body and kekkei genkai and at times, he needed the extra challenge. The time in which took him to reach the four miles length was about a couple of seconds and the amount of time it took him to reach up the moutain was five seconds, running through the forest, evading tree's and dodging obstacles as well. He ran up towards Jouten. He was not closely tired and he was grateful, the conditioning that he gave upon himself plus Jouten's conditioning helped a dear

Jouten was sitting at the edge of a cliff, shirt off and his giant metal gourd on the ground about twenty meters away from him. He was sitting down in a mediatation stance with his eyes closed and his sun glasses off. His dark skin was somewhat sweating as the heat was almost directly on him but that did not move him from his site. What made attention was his purple dreads, his hair was an oddly color purple that made some people wonder if he dyed it or not but it was his true hair color and people dont know that many of his family members had oddly color hair to be set apart from one another. Jouten's head turned but his eyes didnt open. Kyouken then walks towards Jouten slowly, the crackling of the grass and ground made Jouten open his eyes to see who it was. Kyouken stopped and had his hands over his head. Jouten turned back around facing forward

"What is it, Kyouken? Did you come to check up on me again?" Jouten's deep and husky voice replied to Kyouken "Im fine if you wish to know, you can go back to where you went. Train more or read, whichever you wish to do"

Kyouken sighed as he walked towards Jouten more until he was standing right beside him. Although that was his true intentions to see if he was ok or not, there was also another pressing matter he wished to discuss. Talking in a cool, calm and collective manner "No, you wanted me to come up to your mediation spot because you wish for me to know something. Something you were hiding from me a long time ago, back when we were at the rain village over a year ago. You said you were going to explain who that person was"

Jouten breaths in and out "Ahhh yes, the man that you saw that confronted me. Yes, I remember, forgive me for not telling you more about it. It sorta slipped my mind after we captured the five tails. Alright, if you must know who that person is, it is the one thing that is my greatest creation"

Kyouken turns his head swiftly to Jouten "Creation....?"

"Why yes, boy. You see, I was once a scientist like yourself. I used to experiment alot of people, items, creations. In terms, my friend, I wanted to play God. I wanted to know what it would feel like to have control over something...or someone. That feeling made me question whether or not I can become the one taboo that would make me.....something else. You see, a very long time ago, I created one of the greatest subjects in the world. A took a shinobi, captured him into my grasp and infused my genome into him, replacing this gene and DNA. By doing so, I have created another Rimakan. I was once the last and now there is a second Rimakan around. Because of this, I gave him everything to the tinest trait that made him a Rimakan.....but...." Jouten paused "There was one thing I did not give him.....a purpose. In creating and conjoining the two structures of DNA, I also had to reprogram him alittle, giving him false memories, thinking he's as old as the eldest Rimakan but at terms, he forgets....slowly the gene will consume him.....or.....he'll come back to me by default and try to seek out all of the information he wishes to find in order to have a purpose.....*a chuckle arose from his lips* its funny how life does that to you. I see why God takes away the purpose of us beings being created into images of them own self"

"Well you cant really blame him, Jouten. You tried to play God and you got exactly what you wished for, a frankenstein. A person who wishes to find something to complete him. You took that away from him by abondoning him"

"I did not ABONDON him!!" his voice raised alittle "It was him that abondon me, trying to find his own gotdamn purpose in this world and probably in the next. I just gave him a oppurunity to live..."

"Or give him a life he wishes not to live by. You took him by force and made him into something he's not. Giving him false memories, taking away his and using him like a pet monkey. You really call yourself better than humans but yet you are no better than them"

Jouten stands up in a hurry and swifty and grabs onto Kyouken's collar raising him up to his height. "I AM NOT like these filthy humans.....dont you ever in your life compare me to those despicable things.....I did this in the name of my own being, not for science and not for GOD. THATS what humans do...."

Kyouken stares at Jouten's dark brown eyes. His dark blue eyes meeting him. Jouten's anger and rage then turned into sadness and despair as the tranquil aura that surrounded Kyouken constantly cooled down Jouten's mentatilty and it was a good thing toothat Kyouken had his mother's trait of tranquility. Kyouken saw that Jouten had many regrets, regrets that involved alot of this person that Jouten created. Kyouken puts a hand on his shoulder. Jouten looks at his hand "Listen, I know through a psychological point, he will never understand but maybe if I give him a purpose....give him something for him to live on....then maybe your creation wont be a loss cause...."

Jouten looks at him "Maybe you can....or maybe not....regardless I do not know what the outcome might be if you were to take him in under your shadow...."

**present**

Kyouken looks at Osamu, seeing that this person has not changed since the last time he glanced upon him. He was about to ask for his name until he was interuppted again by another unknown passenger. A passenger that was neither a shinobi or a Rimakan. Kyouken could tell from the sense that this was a magican. He turns towards Genesis and see's that he had an aura of calm fire. His red hair and his green blue eyes made him distinct. Kyouken glances and looks directly at Genesis, his aura once again coming into affect. The tranquilty factor of his aura made everything and everyone calm and peaceful, having a soothing effect which made sense to Genesis behavior and his puzzled look when he said “Noctis…. I have been looking for you”. He knew his real name in a instant, he rarely shares it with anybody but I guess his name was going around. Looking at his black wings he says "Lower onto the ship and tell me what is that you wish to know". He could sense both confusion and misunderstanding. He saw instantly that this man wanted to kill him in a heartbeat but at the same time, he did not want to as he had the feeling as though this man....or whatever Kyouken is describe to Genesis was much different than anyone he has ever met before.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Tenchi looked at the pirates as they came toward him meaning him harm, but he really did not fear them. He was just tired, though he knew that he could take the pirates out if he needed to. He really didn't want to fight because he was already exhausted. He watched as Kyouken called them off, and was happy that he didn't have to waste any more energy. He smiled at Kyouken with a worn of grin and said, "Thank you sensei for calling them off. I did not wish to fight in the condition I am in now. Thank you for allowing me to rest on the boat, too." "You should've known better than to wait for me at the mainland rather than take the intiative and come and find me. I told you that I was coming in by boat" He saw Kyouken motion him to come to walk with him around the ship, and decided to be polite and walk with him. "Well, I'm sorry sensei it is just that I was so excited to be trained by you that I was in a hurry to get to you. I think the long I am going to be around you the more wisdom I could get from you, so I decided to get a head start on it. Anyways, it is good training for my chakra to do that because I know you will not be able to train me for a little bit because of the situation. Where are we...." He trailed off while he was talking when a person with wings soared through the sky and landed on the ship.

The person looked very strange almost god like because of the way he had soared through the sky with his wings and landed on the ship. He seemed calm, but something told me that he had other business to do with Kyouken. Osamu then poped up on the ship. Wow, I just get really lucky don't I. Him again.... I just hope he doesn't act the way he did the last time he met. Then there is person who just landed on the ship while soaring through the sky. This is getting kind of annoying. All I wanted is rest, now I'm going to have to stay awake. Damn my luck. "Lower onto the ship and tell me what is that you wish to know". I wonder what Kyouken meant when he said that? This is just turning out to be an eventful day....isn't it? Tenchi looked at the Genisis and said, "Who are you, and what are you doing here? What business do you have with us or rather with Kyouken." He then looked at Osamu," Wow, I met you again? That is 3 times in 2 days. I guess it is destined for you to keep poping up around me. So, what are you doing here, too?"

He then looked back at Genisis waiting for an answer. Genisis looked very mysterious, and also, he seemed very strong.

(Sorry for the short post Very Happy )
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Genesis looked at Kyouken as he spoke before flicking his wings and leaping to the boat’s deck, not to far away from the group. Genesis could sense the pirates around them but his main focus was the shinobi before him. His eyes remained staring into Kyouken’s as he tried getting an image of just who he was. He was the Order’s main threat so did this mean he was actually good or just a powerful murderer. He folded in his wings before they disappeared, removing the black cloak around him to reveal his true appearance. He held the cloak in his red gloved hand, the other reaching and touching the hilt of his blade. Genesis was now looking for reactions, any sort of movement or anything that would give Kyouken’s being away. Genesis was extremely calm; calmer then he normally was. Was this a work of this mysterious man? Genesis’s eyes then flowed over to the other shinobi beside Kyouken. This shinobi appeared to only be a chunin yet had a backbone with ‘hidden’ strength. Genesis could sense his power and easily read him as the shinobi spoke, "Who are you and what are you doing here? What business do you have with us or rather with Kyouken?”

Genesis’s shielded eyes remained on the boy for an instant before he smiled slightly, “my business with Noctis….or as you call him…Kyouken…is between me and him and no one else. Who I am doesn’t matter to you just yet and besides, isn’t it polite to give your name first….” Genesis spoke in a calm tone, not meaning to offend the shinobi in any way because no matter whom it was it was how Genesis was. His eyes drifted to the other shinobi who recently arrived before drifting back to Kyouken once more. “Noctis…. Or should I say Kyouken Uchiha…. I have been ordered to slay you.” His voice now had more power and force behind it besides it’s normal clam tone. Genesis began to unsheathe his blade for an instant before stopping and looking down with his eyes closed. He held the blade in his hands as some memories of the past began to pass by, memories of him and his old sensei. His eyes remained closed as his head looked down, red hair covering his face.

“Tell me Noctis….or Kyouken….is it true that you are to set out and destroy the Order…..”, he then looked up, tearing down the shields in his eyes to allow some of his true emotions to show through, “more importantly….is it true that my sensei, Ajax, was telling the truth when he said his prophecies… that you have once nearly killed Father and plan on finishing the job this time. Will you and OZ rid the world of this evil that has befallen upon us and destroyed the peace amongst these lands,” he grew silent for a moment. He knew he had exploited his true feelings towards Father but truly didn’t care now, “will you bring us all peace or are you just a phony that’ll only destroy us…” Deep down, Genesis could feel the true answer behind it all but now he truly wanted to clarify it with Kyouken himself. He had heard rumors and stories from the ancient books he had read about Kyouken and his allies in the past. The fact he even felt calm around this being in the first place was a sign that Genesis knew he could trust him somehow.
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:46 am

Osamu walked towards Kyouken with his hand extended to greet Kyouken and just as he was about ask Kyouken the question he’s been wanting to ask since his creator Joe told him all about him another came in. Osamu looked in the sky and gazed upon his wings as he head not seen a human with wings before. “Wow. That is awesome.” Osamu smiled a little bit. He was about to greet him when he heard Tenchi say “Wow, I met you again? That is 3 times in 2 days. I guess it is destined for you to keep popping up around me. So, what are you doing here, too?" Osamu eyes went from the strange flying man to Tenchi. “Well it’s a long story but let’s just say I have personal business with Kyouken. Seeing that you are his apprentice I guess I’ll be seeing you around him a lot then.” Osamu was about to step forward and shake Tenchi’s hand but then he remembered how Tenchi acted when he saw the illusion of Osamu killing those people. “Oh I just want to apologize for the way I acted earlier. You see I have a tendency to do what I want long as it benefits me. Why? Hell I don’t know my self. It’s like the dogs that chase that rabbit at the races. They will never catch it yet they run as if they will. I’m the dogs and the rabbit is the “why”. I will keep trying to catch but I fear I never will. O well.”

Osamu then heard the name Noctis again. His attention quickly turned to that direction. “Who is Noctis? Is it Kyouken? But………” Osamu was stomped. He knew that if he wanted to know more he would have to stick around. Although his natural intentions were to ask Kyouken a question, Osamu always craved knowledge so the more he knew they more complete he felt. “Guess I’ll stick around a little longer than I planned. That’s the thing with plans, they always take a detour.”

“Tell me Noctis….or Kyouken….is it true that you are to set out and destroy the Order…..?” Osamu thought to his self “who or what is this…..Order? And if Kyouken wants to destroy them that could mean…” Osamu stopped before he made any assumptions. He just listened in to learn more about this on going situation. “more importantly….is it true that my sensei, Ajax, was telling the truth when he said his prophecies… that you have once nearly killed Father and plan on finishing the job this time. Will you and OZ rid the world of this evil that has befallen upon us and destroyed the peace amongst these lands,” These words made Osamu feel as though this person was also looking for his why. That or Osamu was reading too much into things as he sometimes does. Osamu’s attention stayed with Kyouken…..or Noctis as he was now being called and the other strange flying man. He eargly waited to learn of Kyouken’s/Noctis true intentions. To see who he really was. To see if Kyouken was worthy of his legendary status.
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Kyouken was now in a huge pickle than he was before, being asked those questions was like giving him a chess opponent who knew all of his moves beforehand. It was a troublesome cause. While looking at Genesis, he glanced over at Dean then he glanced over at Osamu. Osamu looked like he was listening in more and more, due to his facial expression but also he sensed an aura of confusion. Something bothered him and he was probably trying to figure out possible reasons by listening on this more. Before he knew it, Kyouken sighed out of giving in. The prophecy was true after all, he did not want to believe it at first but when it was all said and done, the prophecy to end this threat was all onto him and at times, he did not want to accept such fate, for that fate would lead him to believe that there is only death at the end of the road, at the end of his travels. Or was that the case?

Kyouken looks back over to Genesis "If im sensing correct, then yes, his prophecy is true as so of many other prophecies, saying that this world will end and new one will arise from it. Indeed, these are dark times and these times are growing nearer and nearer as the threat of The Order comes in to destroy us all. Im afraid everything you've heard is true. I might as well explain all of this to four, but first..." he raises his hands into the sky and he snapped his fingers, the snap, echoing outward onto the ship. The pirates, who were once moving about there way on sailing, just stopped completely. There movements were literally frozen in time. Everything else was moving, the barrels, the canons and even the boat was still going towards its direction. The only people that were still able to move were Kyouken, Taikai, Osamu, Tenchi and Genesis. Kyouken folds his arms and goes over to the railing over the ship, where he leans up against it "I didnt stop time, pretail you. See...."he reaches into his pocket and brings out a golden pocket watch. He opens it up and the clock was still moving. He closes it up "I only manipulated the pirates and captains reality of time. It'll last for awhile since its a small area, but again, I never done this ability before....I did this because I do not know whether or not anyone there was in The Order. The Order are masters of inflitration and secrecy. Nothing in this world hasnt been inflitrated by The Order. How do you think they were able to easily destroy Sunagakure with only three people eh? Not because they were strong but because they have bases in every village and every city in this world. They are that well planned and in chess thats one helluva move"

"As before, yes it was I that killed all those thousands of magicans in the past to reach The Father. My objective was to actually just kill the Father and let the others walk away freely for it was I that figured out that Father and the magicans were planning on a coup d'etat, but at the time I was fighting against The Order, I was still under the watch of the Akatsuki and my other sensei, Madara Uchiha, told me beforehand to leave no one alive and make sure every bit of evidence is destroy. Well, like I said, I did kill all of the magicans there and I thought I killed The Father. It wasnt until four years later when I started my council member duties by being apart of The Council of the Kings, a council that is beyond anyone here understanding except Taikai. She was a member of the Council of over 300 years. It was then that I found out that the man that you believe to be a human enemy is not human any longer, in fact, he not even close to anything anyone of us can come close to as he is the second god of magic. The first god of magic was a being that wanted peace amongst the all beings and because he wanted to introduce peace, he trained humans, animals, elements and all sorts to help bring peace amongst the world. Well sadly, he was killed by the Father over five millenia ago and now he is an immortal being who gets stronger and stronger do to the Father's lust for power. As long as he has that lust for power, he will continue to get stronger"

Kyouken paused to look at Taikai who had a sad look on her face, she remember the god of magic was her great grandfather. She was in this for revenge but she knew that she had no chance against the father alone, which is another reason why Taikai followed Kyouken. Kyouken looks back at them all "You ask me, will I repeat my mistake as I did thirty-nine years ago, and I tell you this. I will not do so again, I realize now that killing all those people was not worth it. I should've disobeyed my orders and just handled The Father. But, I digress. The reason why I dont plan on killing the people who are involved in The Order is because The Order is being used....used like sick and twisted puppets. They have no idea as to why they are in this war. This isnt for revenge, hell it isnt for anything. The reason why the Father wants this war to happen is because this is only a distraction. A distraction for him to become something more powerful than The Order and all of the shinobi villages combined....he wants to become God himself. He's using this war to fuel his power to make the deaths of all living beings strengthen him. But here is the variable that I do not know, this is why I cannot put him into checkmate. I dont know how he's gonna do it, well its like I dont know, more so I have some theories on how he's gonna do it, I just dont know which one is the right one. I cant just react on something like this and turns out to be a complete and utter failure. All I know is that he plans on doing this by any means nesscary. If I knew how he was gonna be able to do this, this war would be done" He unfolds his arms and turns his direction to the ocean "But there is one thing that will change this world forever. There IS gonna be a war, no matter what I say or do or what the kage's do. There will be a war...and this war WILL change this world.....forever. Even when I look at it, a being that cannot be considered one with time....must understand that this will indefinitably change"

He turns to Genesis "So you see my boy, you are being used as his pawn. Well....I wouldnt say pawn, more so his knight. A knight that has free will. The Father knows about this. He knows alot about all of the magicans. No matter how you hide your skills, or your emotions, he can read it like a book. His powers are only known to me, to be honest. You think you've seen his power....but thats only the outer shell. His true power, I've looked into his eyes. Even then, thirty-nine years ago, I've seen what power was in store for him. I dont know why he didnt use it back then, but thats beside the point. At the moment, you have to choose. Will you choose to continue to serve The Father now, knowing that you are just a miniscle pawn to him or will you choose the destiny you wish to serve. One thing is for certain, one path will lead to life while the other will lead to death" Kyouken then walks towards Tenchi "My boy, my young apprentice. This war will either kill you or make you stronger, do not fret my child for there is much more for you to grasp. Whichever path you take...will not end in death, but a death that will reborn you, like the phoniex"

Kyouken's last person was Osamu "Rimakan, you've been searching and searching for a purpose. A purpose to either serve humans, kill them or either go another path. Seeing that you are going the other path has made you turn to both sides at times. You, who are strong with the Rimakan gene's inside of you, must choose to either ally yourself with the humans that you so eagerly hate or go against them and serve the path that you desire. Either way, the path will determine your life on this world"

Kyouken then place his hands into his pockets "I fear the worst for this world and for the shinobi and magican for this being, Father, is not an ordinary god to toy with. Some gods can be killed by human, but he is beyond something that can be killed, even by me....I fear that he will bring the end to either one race or even all races if the people on this earth do not choose the right path..."
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Tenchi listen to Kyouken as he talked. He was amazed by how he was able to stop the sailors perception of time like that so they would stop in the middle of what they were doing. "Wow" was all he had to say when he saw the sailor stop. His speech was mesmerizing. He was a very good speaker and had him convinced by the end of the speech. I know what I have to do. I have to fight with my allies to stop Father. I should pity those magicians who follow father, but that doesn't mean that I will not fight if I need to. He looked at Kyouken and said," I am prepared to die. I do not care as long as I can do something to help stop father. I will do everything in my power to get stronger, and stop this senseless war. We need to shed light on this to the other ninja, and magicians to get them on the same side against Father." He might be a God, but Gods do fall, and they fall hard, too. He smiled at Kyouken and nodded to him signaling that he will fight for the end of this. I want for this to be over. The longer this goes on the more anger it breeds. Then it will start in a circle that will keep growing in anger till a full blown war happens. [/i]

Tenchi looked at Genesis, "We may have our differences, but we are human. We need to stick together against this threat to our peace, and our liberty. We have our natural rights, and he wants to take them away from us and constitute a rule over all of mankind, and maybe even more. We cannot allow Father to take that away from us. God of Magic or not, if someone threatens humankind we will stick together and defeat him. If we take away his support he will have nothing. Gods only have power as long as people think of them as a God. Some could say mentally that is true because then you will think it is possible to beat him, but I believe if they do he will lose spiritual and physical power. Without the support of the people he will fall, even though it may be a long and drawn out fight. So, Genesis are you with us for the salvation and peace of humankind and others, or are you with Father, the 2nd God of magic who wants to rule over us all?"

Tenchi then looked at Omasu," I know you maybe confused with your purpose, but why not fight for a purpose now? You will have a purpose in this world as helping us unite against Father, and helping to save mankind. You have you way of doing things, which I do understand, but fight with us and the reward will be great, and you will have a purpose. I would love to welcome you into our united front against the 2nd God of Magic who wants Chaos and destruction, so he can get power. United we stand, divided we fall. This holds true to this situation we have here." Then looked into the sky to see the Sun still shining brightly, and looked back at Genesis.
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Genesis crossed his arms and listened to what Kyouken spoke of first. In the past Genesis would listen to his teacher's prophecies and read books of the Ancients, all telling of how such a battle would take place and why Genesis chose to follow the Order. Part of him wanted to see if this was actually true, if such a war would take place. Once Genesis became a disciple and closer to Father, he could feel the tension amongst the Order and heard of what everyone thought. They wanted 'a new world' and they wanted blood, yet Genesis could tell all Father wanted was to be the leader of this 'new world'. He wanted all the power, yet Genesis felt that no matter what if Father obtained such a power many innocent people would die. When the pirates' voices went silent Genesis slightly turned his head back at the sudden stillness, looking through pieces of his red hair as he saw they had frozen. The world itself was still moving and yet the pirates froze. Genesis turned his attention back to Kyouken, knowing it must have been him to cast such a technique. As Kyouken closed the golden watch in his hand and spoke of his technique, Genesis smiled a bit to himself. His past teacher used to carry around a golden watch as well, periodically checking it when they were traveling. Kyouken then began to speak as Genesis moved one of his crossed arms up and firmly placed a hand under his chin to observe, listen, and think. He watched Kyouken's every movement, his tone, his words, everything. He was trying to grasp just how Kyouken thought, what sort of person he was and if Genesis should truly put his faith and trust into this stranger, this enemy of the Order.

Once Kyouken had finished his explanation and spoke to each of them individually there was a moment of silent. Genesis began to truly think, listening to the sound of the calm waves as his wings twitched slightly. One of his many black feathers fell off and floated in the wind towards Osamu. Kyouken's apprentice ended the abrupt silence with a speech of his own. He seemed to talk mostly to Genesis, however he also talked to Osamu before his eyes rested on Genesis once more. Genesis's eyes were still closed as he stood in this thoughtful pose, allowing a calm silence to set over the four of them once more. Genesis then dropped his pose and took a step forward, leaping down from where he stood and landing on deck with a sort of powerful grace. His wings folded back in as he looked up at Kyouken, making eye contact with his blue depths once more. Genesis had made his decision, but now it was his turn to speak. "It is true that I am a mere pawn, or knight as you say. I also understand that I truly don't know of his true power," Genesis turned and faced the sea. "From my perspective he would make a great leader, however the darkness in his heart and soul has caused him greed and will ultimately destroy him from the inside out... if it hasn't already. He's found a strong race of people, and just to show how strong he is, will try to destroy them. This will most likely cause people to flee and join him in fear and allow him to gain numbers.The miserable have no other medicine but only hope, and they may think that hope is in Father." Genesis turned back to Kyouken as he dropped his crossed arms, "however, you most likely already know and understand this so truthfully there isn't much I can truly say that you don't understand already. You may be a stranger, but I am not an ignorant and blind man...Noctis or Kyouken.....you have my respect."

With those words Genesis made it known what side he had chosen, what path he decided to take. He turned away from Kyouken once more before letting out a sigh and reaching his hand back to his blade. His hand grasped the hilt of his blade before unsheathing it and griping it firmly in his hand. "You do realize I can't return without your head..." Genesis said before turning to Kyouken and staring dead into his eyes, his shields vanishing. Genesis held eye contact for a moment before running his hand down the Genesis blade. It glowed with red ancient insrctiptions, the sign that this blade was crafted long ago. Genesis lunged towards Kyouken with a force, his blade at the ready to strike.
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:14 am

Osamu stood there and looked at Kyouken for a moment. Then he saw Kyouken stop the pirates in time. Osamu was speechless for the first time since he found out he was a creation. Kyouken then explained that he had merely altered their perception of reality. As Kyouken went on and explained everything, Osamu listened to learn more. He was at full attention as Kyouken told the tale of what happened 39 years ago.

As Kyouken finished speaking Osamu noticed a moment of silence. Just as he was about to speak he was in awe at the black feather that was floating so close to him. Osamu was amazed. Not at the feather but that a human could do something so amazing. He reached out and let it land on his hand. Osamu had not felt feathers since his incarceration many years ago. He held it tightly in his hand and looked down at it. His eyes were stuck on the feather for a moment. Although Osamu not usually the one to be so easily distracted, he has to admire its beauty for a moment.

Osamu then noticed how Kyouken spoke to each one individually. First it was the winged man known as Genesis. Then Tenchi and finally Osamu. "You, who are strong with the Rimakan gene inside of you, must choose to either ally yourself with the humans that you so eagerly hate or go against them and serve the path that you desire. Either way, the path will determine your life on this world" Those words stood out to Osamu more than anything else Kyouken said. He thought to his self for a moment after Kyouken told him that. “Should I? I mean all I wanted or thought I wanted was to please the creator and make sure the legacy of the Rimakan clan lives on. But if Father is allowed to run around then the Rimakan legacy will surly die out as Father’s reign starts.” Osamu held his head down and sighed. Then he slowly rose his head up. “Well I guess the choice is obvious then.”

Just as Osamu was about to make a move Tenchi spoke to him. “I know you maybe confused with your purpose, but why not fight for a purpose now? You will have a purpose in this world as helping us unite against Father, and helping to save mankind. You have you way of doing things, which I do understand, but fight with us and the reward will be great, and you will have a purpose.” These words gave Osamu a feeling of being. As if he was finally able to see his purpose. But as he thought more about his purpose more questions arose in Osamu’s mind. “Is this the right thing to do? Will this make The Creator happy? Am I to follow his way or am I to make my own?” These are questions that only Osamu could answer. As he questioned himself more he looked over and noticed that Genesis had his sword out pointing it at Kyouken. There was no doubt in Osamu’s mind that Kyouken could handle Genesis but it was something about Genesis that was not……….normal. Osamu could sense it. "You do realize I can't return without your head...” Osamu was in shock that after everything that had been said today that Genesis is still with Father. Then Osamu came to a realization. “If a human can believe in something so faithfully then maybe his purpose it to serve Father until he die. Just as Tenchi’s is to serve Kyouken until he dies. Then where does that leave me?” Osamu stepped back and watched Kyouken and Genesis closely. He knew that something was about to happen.
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Kyouken body shifts over to Genesis, whom was apparent into stabbing in with his thrust of the blade. Kyouken didnt make eye contact whatsoever, he simply grabs onto the blade with his gloved hand. He had a extremely strong grip on the blade and not even the strongest of men could withstand the amount of force he grasped onto the blade. As soon as Kyouken grasped his hand onto the blade, his aura completely consumed both the blade and the wielder, almost dousing him with a blue flowing-like aura that was almost like water and wind combined together but the apparent image looked like fire surrounding him and Kyouken. The aura began to cover the boat almost, covering all over to Taikai, Tenchi and Osamu. The tranquil effect also gave a slight confusion as to what as happening around with Kyouken and Genesis, it was unknown as to whether Genesis was killed or even if Kyouken achieved his goal somehow. Kyouken had a extremely tight grip on th blade, even with the slightest tug, he could tighten his grip further without the blade cutting him. He then looks at Genesis and stared into his eyes. His dark blue eyes stared straight at him as though he was staring into the soul of Genesis body and felt like it was ripping it apart from the inside out. Kyouken takes his index finger and slowly begins to ascend towards Genesis forehead. His gloved hand was also surrounded by the same blue aura that is surrounding both the blade and Genesis, was this the end of Genesis as we know it? Simply the grab of his blade and the surrounding of Kyouken's aura was enough to kill a human being, but this aura was much different, more different than it was before. As Kyouken touches Genesis forehead, the world surrounding both Genesis and Kyouken began to shatter like glass shattering over the ground. Both Kyouken and Genesis were completely surrounded by a white void that seemed to travel forever and ever into everywhere and yet nowhere

**In the Mirror World genjutsu**

Kyouken looks down at Genesis and the blade in his hand was gone or the perception of his blade was gone at least. Kyouken was still surrounded by the aura but Genesis was no longer surrounded. Kyouken began to walk around Genesis, his hands behind his back and his glance was point blank on Genesis "Genesis, you are the most important part of this plan that I've been coming up with. You see, I was gonna use the privacy of my cabin to discuss this with you but.....well thinking on it more, I believe this method of talking one to one is much more subtle. Im rambling of course" He said in a calm and cool voice. His voice did not raise in any level of sterness or even at any type of anger. It remained the calm voice Genesis heard when Kyouken was giving his explanation and speech to the other three. Kyouken continues to walk around him "You see, I know that you cant go back to Father without my body and thats clear to me that the Father would pretty much kill you in the time being. However, he does not know that you and I have made contact with myself and therefore, he does not know of it yet. However, I believe that you alone can be the double agent of this, I believe that you, alone can achieve such goals that even my apprentice, who join The Order in order to inflitrate will be able to accomplish. You see, you WILL get the body that you need in order to make this plan work, but the problem is that anything that isnt close to my apparent likeness will literally fail you. Example, a clone will not work, neither would a body that I transform itself would be able to work. No.....there is one thing I know that can be used to replace my body....and that a blade..."

Kyouken stops behind Genesis only to appear in an godly instant in front of Genesis "You see, one of my associates is able to create a blade of any sort, its literally attached to there soul and they are able to manipulate at will. I plan on using that skill to combine my power and his power to create the ultimate likeness of me the point of complete genetics of my human/god form. It'll be complete perfection and to say at least, nothing will be able to compare its abilities. This blade will also affect the people around those who will see it. Most defintely the people surrounding you and I. This is called absolute hypnosis. While I was talking with you four, I came up with his plan, which is reason why I paused during my explanation. I believe this will be a double edge sword for both our side but also to The Order's side as well. They will do a full charge attack at the shinobi, thinking that as long as the main conflict, myself, is 'dead' they will be left open for attack as well. Again, they will pursue over the villages and try to turn them to there side and you, my magican friend, will have to watch and see this happen on you. But do not fret for this is only a time being...."

Kyouken backs away from Genesis and turns around, facing the other direction "You will travel with me for a time being, saying that you decided to join my group. Send a messenger telling the Father that you are a double agent. It might give him suspicision but if my calculations are correct, he'll fall for it like the sap he is, he'll think you have betray him at first but keep on updating him. You will travel with the group for three days as soon as you make your way out of the ship and towards the kage summit. During this time, I shall not be present as I will be gone. During those three days, I will return to you at night but this will not be me, this will be the blade with absolute hypnosis. You will know this but not anyone else. There, at the time of 1:42 pm, you will make your "betrayal" and engage battle with me. Make sure you are isolated enough so that no one will interfer. If Im taking this right, I'll probably insist on attacking you alone. The blade itself will be strong as it will my powers into this, thats where this comes in"

Kyouken cuts his finger, letting a blue type of aura come out of his skin. He then does the proper handseals and slams his hands on the white void floor. In an instant, he was surrounded in black cloud which flew towards Genesis direction but disapiated when Kyouken appeared in front of Genesis with a long and all black scythe. Its long reach followed by the curved blade that was 1/6 the length of the spear was placed on Kyouken's shoulder at first. "This will be your ace in the hole, Genesis. The Grim Reaper's scythe, but its commonly known in the supernatural realm, the angel of death's blade. This alone has power simular to myself, you with this blade will be strong enough to handle the blade's power. I want to make this as convincing as possible and as such, you'll be protected by the blade due to it being protected by me. You will have full contact with me as well so you will be able to communicate with me, via telepathy. Once you defeat the blade, take it with you as it'll still have the appearance of my body. Tell everyone that you have killed Kyouken Uchiha and that The Order will set forth its plans. This will be the turning point and this will make the enemy weak" He stands there and then begins to spin the blade before thrusting it into Genesis body. The blade seem to have a piercing feeling at first but this was only the feeling of it. The blade was then absorbed by Genesis and it disappeared. A black aura then surrounds Genesis for a brief moment before disapating. Kyouken nods "Now, then, you will be the ace in the hole for me.....be ready when the time comes...." Kyouken then begins to fade away and so did the white void and back into reality they came back.

**back to reality**

Kyouken lets go of the blade and jumps over Genesis with his back turned away from him. The aura that Kyouken displaced was enough to calm down Genesis aura and even revert the blade back to its orginal form. He turns to Taikai, Tenchi and Osamu. He sighed "Such a bothersome with these youngsters these days. Anyway, Im glad to say that me and our magican over here had a little talk......he will join our group for now and has turn away from The Order's hand. He'll be with us and will give the shinobi an upper hand since he has much more information than we know" He turns to Genesis and then back at the sea.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:06 am

As Genesis grew closer and closer he began to sense something odd rise up from within Kyouken and begin to surround everyone. Genesis pushed forward as he began to hear his heart beat, he knew Kyouken was smart and just hoped he knew Genesis’s true intentions. Before all this he glanced at the faces of Tenchi and the other ninja, Osamu, trying to read their faces. Genesis could tell by Osamu’s change of facial expression and shock that what Genesis said had worked. However, now whatever was about to occur truly mattered. Time slowed down and Genesis only heard the thumping of his heart, was he about to meet death head on or would he survive this? Genesis suddenly looked at Kyouken, however Kyouken never made eye contact and grabbed onto Genesis’s blade. The blade itself reacted and burst into red burning flames as Genesis stared at Kyouken. A feeling overcame him and he nearly froze, unsure of truly what to do and waiting for any sort of sign from Kyouken on what he was planning. Genesis peered as his dancing flames before they were completely consumed with Genesis himself. Genesis watched in awe at the strange aura that surrounded them, never had he felt or seen such power, giving him a true thrill he had never imagined. Genesis could still feel the grip of Kyouken’s hand on his blade but never jerked the slightest seeing as how Genesis remained unharmed. He kept his guard up and stayed on high alert as he sensed Kyouken and this strange power. However, just as soon as it began, it suddenly ended in a blinding light that made Genesis close his eyes.

-**In the Mirror World genjutsu**-

Genesis suddenly felt nothing more was happening and slowly opened his eyes, lowering his free arm that defensively and instinctively raised up to block the strange light. Genesis gripped his hand where his blade had been but only grabbed air, causing him to look down at his hands and around at the strange room. Genesis looked like a flaming spec in the all white room, turning his red hair to Kyouken who stood nearby. The aura and power that Genesis felt now only surrounded Kyouken himself, the obvious suspect behind what had just occurred. Genesis’s bluish green eyes stared at Kyouken, trying to keep eye contact as he circled around him. Whenever he walked behind Kyouken, he slightly tilted his head but mainly just sensed Kyouken. Genesis felt as if something was surrounding him, a possible Genjutsu, but with Kyouken it was truly hard for Genesis to tell. Genesis’s face gave off a calm yet frustrated appearance, he simply didn’t understand what was happening and yet he was supposed to be full of knowledge, how could anything Genesis read not tell him about what was happening. As Kyouken soon spoke, Genesis listened to each word carefully, finally feeling a bit more relaxed at his words.

After his first few words Genesis couldn’t help but smirk a little, “I knew you would notice I wasn’t trying to truly assassinate you, to be honest you had me a bit worried there for a moment,” he said in the same tone as Kyouken’s, calm and relaxed. Genesis then grew silent as he listened to Kyouken’s words, looking down with his eyes closed as he stopped watching Kyouken circle him. He felt an odd trust for this new stranger and what was supposed to be his enemy, Genesis then knew that what was occurring and the side he had chose was truly the right side. As Kyouken suddenly appeared in front of Genesis, he raised his head to look at him, seeing him tell the truth with every word that Father himself couldn’t do no matter how he tried to hide it. Genesis nodded at Kyouken’s words, he truly began to admire him for thinking up such a plan. Genesis knew that this is where he belonged and it made him smile slightly, he was up for anything Kyouken had in store. As he listened in on Kyouken’s plans, he began to think them over in his own mind, questioning every little detail and searching for any sort of loophole Father my find. It seemed almost full proof, except if timing didn’t go well or if any showed up at the scene. However, Genesis nodded at his plan after he uttered the words “that’s where this comes in…” Genesis glanced up at Kyouken as he cut his finger and a blue aura rose up from under his skin. Genesis raised his eyebrows and watched Kyouken perform hand seals and slam his hands in the ground of the white void, a black cloud suddenly rising up and towards Genesis. Genesis waved an arm at first to make the odd cloud go away but it was sent away as Kyouken held an all black scythe in his hand. Genesis raised an eyebrow again and he examined the mysterious scythe, it slightly brought him chills as he gazed upon it. Hearing Kyouken’s words only brought him more down his spine, ‘Grim Reapers scythe… no wonder.’ With the last of Kyouken’s plans, Genesis smiled and waited for Kyouken to hand him the scythe before suddenly he found it piercing through him. Genesis bit down but accepted the pain, knowing whatever Kyouken was doing was for a reason and soon the scythe disappeared. Genesis looked down before looking back up at Kyouken and nodding, “I understand… I’ll be waiting Noctis, Kyouken.”
Genesis then watched as Kyouken began to fade, along with the white room around them, the world itself reappearing before them.

-**back to reality**-

As Kyouken let go of Genesis’s blade, he leaped over Genesis’ back as they were turned away from each other. Genesis stood there in silence, before gazing down at the blade, the inscriptions had faded away. Genesis sighed and sheathed the blade as Kyouken spoke. Genesis then let out a sigh, “we made a deal and it appears I had lost… as an honorable man I stick to my word.” Genesis turned around, his face calm and casual as Kyouken had turned to face him, before peering out at the sea. Genesis crossed his arms, the wind blowing his red cloak and making the feathers of his wings dance. Genesis turned back around and took a few steps back before sitting on a wooden crate by the edge of the boat. He reached into his cloak, passed the Kyouken file, and grabbed a book titled ‘Loveless’. He propped open the book and began to read, grabbing a pencil and writing a something down on a piece of paper before tapping his chin in a thoughtful pose, eyes scanning the pages. In the book, Genesis opened a small portal before sending the paper through without anyone on the boat noticing. Genesis wrote a few more letters in ancient script on another page before putting the pencil away and continuing to read.
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:01 am

Osamu stood in shock as he saw Kyouken grab Genesis blade. His facial expression was somewhat of a blank yet surprised look. He noticed that Genesis had glanced at him with a sense of accomplishment. About what Osamu had no idea. Was it because he knew that he was going to win? Or simply because he knew what was going to happen? Osamu then turned his head towards Kyouken and thought to his self “Kyouken Uchiha….who or what are you?” He continued to watch as Kyouken aura surrounded him and Genesis. The aura was blue and it held such beautiful properties that Osamu watched it closely. Then Genesis began to look like fire from where Osamu was standing. Osamu never took his eyes off of Kyouken, Genesis or the blade itself. While gazing upon the ongoing tug-of-war between the two, Osamu did;nt noticed the aura was starting to consume him as well as Tenchi. “What the hell i-“ before he could finish he was engulfed by the aura that was spewing out of Kyouken.

**During Kyouken and Genesis time in the mirror world**

Osamu could see nothing. All he saw was a blinding light and then for about 3 minutes he saw nothing but total darkness. After that it was completely white. Osamu could see nothing. It was like standing in a room outside. All that was there was infinite white. He could not see Kyouken, Genesis or Tenchi. It was like he was alone in eternal nothingness. Instead of panic, Osamu sat down with his legs Indian style and his arms out to the side of him. His fingers resembled the sign of rock-n-roll. As he started to meditate he made an image of his self. Only this image had qualities of Jounten. He had purple hair and dark skin. As Osamu and his clone image meditated neither opened their eyes and the conversation ensued:

“Well given everything that has happened today I’d say I made my choice wouldn’t you?” Osamu asked his cloned image as he began to levitate a little.

“You will make a fool’s choice not your own.” The cloned image said in a deep tone of voice. “Are you basing your choice on what this……Kyouken person says? Or is it the Tenchi boy? Did he get to you with is speech? Ha! You are so easily influenced it sickens me.” He turned his head and spat on the white void floor. “Please say you have a better reason then that?”

Osamu eyebrow raised a little but his eyes remain closed. "Actually it’s because of how the Genesis human acted after Kyouken’s speech. He knows what he wants out of life. I don’t. The creator died before I could get a reason for being here. Hell I tried to find my own way. About 35 years ago I restarted the Sound 5. With me, Beauty, Jenni and Deuce. I even started my own village after we conquered the entire water country. I had the most advance village in the entire area. No one had any technological advantage over me and my village. What happened? Jenni left to find someone who may or may not exsit and has yet to return, Deuce died in battle protecting the village, Beauty is lost and I have no idea how to find her. She was taken in her sleep. I was on top of the world. I knew what it felt like to be a legend. Now look at me.” Osamu said in an up tone as if he was a little angry and saddened by the lost of his fellow comrades.

His cloned image eyebrow raised a little as he listened to Osamu. “Well what about your friend Aimi Uchiha?” The cloned image said in a deep monotone. “Wasn’t she always your ace in the whole and the one person you trusted more than anyone? Hell she was your inside source to everything.” The cloned image smirked a little. “She even introduced you to the one person whose power you still have yet to obtain for your self. Minato Uzumaki. Son of Naruto Uzumaki. His abilities have decreased a little over the years and word is he lost his quote unquote special powers.” The cloned image laughed a sadistic laugh as if he was mocking Osamu.

Osamu face began to anger bit his eyes remained closed. “Aimi? Ha! Last I heard she went to go and find her own path in life. To find out whom she really is. Apparently she died in a confrontation with someone from her past who she had conflict with about 4 years ago today. Hard to believe she’s dead. My ace in the hole gone. As far as Minato goes his death is imminent. He’ll die soon enough by my hand.” Osamu clinched his fist tightly as chakra started to form around it.

The cloned image laughed louder. “You are a lot stupider than I remember. Do you honestly think Aimi Uchiha is dead? She’s alive…….And I know where to find her.” The cloned image smirked as he told Osamu this.
Osamu eyes opened and as they opened the white void vanished and he stood up trying to reach his cloned image but he vanished with the void.

**Back to Reality**

Osamu looked around and saw that they were back on the ship. He heard Kyouken say “Such a bothersome with these youngsters these days. Anyway, Im glad to say that me and our magican over here had a little talk......he will join our group for now and has turn away from The Order's hand. He'll be with us and will give the shinobi an upper hand since he has much more information than we know” Then he looked at Genesis. He simply replied “we made a deal and it appears I had lost… as an honorable man I stick to my word.” Osamu turned his head to look at Kyouken and then at Genesis. “So I take it you had a secret talk? Either way I’m glad you’re an ally now Genesis.” Osamu turned towards Kyouken. “So what’s the name of our little group? All great groups have an awsome name what’s ours?”
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Kyouken stared outward into the sea once more, not to glance at the sea's or the sun shining down on the ocean, he was thinking on what he had to do in order to make this plan more efficient. He had to plan ahead for he knew himself alone could not handle all of the pressures and powers of The Order. He maybe the reaper but that did not make him ominpotent enough to handle the ever increasing power of the god of magic. He will need some support from all over to make this plan worth the while. He'll need to make a few destination stops before he goes to the Kage summit to meet his 'death'. Kyouken leans over the wooden railing and rest his head on his hand. His hair flowed backwards as the sea breeze travels over the ship, in a cooling fashion. He takes a deep breath, smelling in all of the wonders of the sea. He turns towards Osamu, close to ignoring him, not on purpose bare in mind but he was such in a deep thought that he almost did not see him. He turns back to the sea.

Alright lets see, who can I ask for support? It cant be anyone like the god's cause they would not even closely help due to there "high and mighty" status and what not. They'll wont want to intefer for they believe it is the guardians of this realm to protect this world and nothing else. *sigh* that might be a problem. I know I can ask the Caelum clan, they wont have a choice in the matter, reason for that is the Caelum's were destined to fight the magican's one way or another. This is probably one of the ways they'll have to deal with this situation at hand anyways. Who could be the rooks and bishops of the group. I know my two cousins can handle the situation quite well, both Takeshi and Kyoshi will be great in this. Not only are they one of the elite's of the Caelum's but they have the abilities of the twin bladers. Its rare that Caelums with that kind of synchronization are around any more. Most importantly, they 200 elites will definitely help. Who else..... He paused I know who else can as well.......*a small smile comes across his face* I havent seen them in such a long time that I wont even know what to do. Its been over.....wow forty years now. Have I lost that much in touch with my mother and father? Im probably one of the worst son's they ever had. My father alone has the ability that far exceeds any other Caelum and he competes with me and mother.....her shinigami powers are well adapted enough.......I think grandfather will be excited to see her at last....

Kyouken looks back at the sailors, the captains and the new group that just formed. He knew he could not join for he had to deal with all of these mind boggling things that will affect this world entirely. He had to play his cards right and he had to use not only his knowledge and intelligence but the wisdom to use those two abilities. He climbs up the railing by stepping up onto the railing. One of the sailors, carrying a heavy load of wood, stopped what he was doing.

"Eh, Mizukage-sama, what is it that you are doing sir?" he says in a old english type of tone

Kyouken looks back "I have pressing matters to attend to. Important enough to end this war"

"Shall I tell the captain to turn around and wait for your return?"

"Im afraid that cannot be allowed, there will be no time into stalling these matters. Continue on towards your destination. The four of them will know what to do after that"

"And you sir, what will happen to you?"

Kyouken stares back at the ocean "I will follow where ever this road takes me. I fear this road will be a long one......"

"God speed, Mizukage-sama" the sailor says as he nods

"And God's speed for you and for your safety back towards Kirigakure.....send my regards back to the elders"

Kyouken leans over, falling towards the ocean, he had his eyes close for a brief moment, a moment that almost lasted a lifetime almost. Only feets away from the ocean waters, he opened his eyes and in a instant he disappears. Not a trace, not even a sound. It was as though he never existed. Kyouken sets his sails all over to reach his destination towards peace.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:19 am

Osamu awaited an answer to his very unimportant question. He noticed that Kyouken looked over at him for a minute then back at the ocean. Osamu knew that Kyouken might be deep into thought and that he had other plans. Osamu turned and looked at the sky. He noticed how beautiful it was and how the weather was just right. Osamu closed his eyes and let the wind blow on his face as he had never felt more relaxed. He opened his eyes after about a minute and noticed that Kyouken had left. Osamu saw no traces of him what so ever.

Osamu walked over to the side of the boat and leaned forward on the railing. He starred at the ocean for what seemed like an eternity. He turned around and folded his arms across his chest and closed his eyes. He leaned his head down a little bit and began to think. “What is my role in all of this? I mean I’m happy I’m with the group and all but I’m lost. Where are we going and why?” Osamu leaned his head up a little and looked directly ahead. “Well I’ve finished the first part of my plan and now I have to wait for the second part of my plan. All in all this has been a good week for me.” Osamu put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a necklace. This necklace was all he had left of the glorious and booming metropolis known as the “Metal Village.” It was given to him by Beauty the moment he opened his office doors and became the kage of the Metal Village. Osamu put the necklace on and noticed a sailor was trying to get his attention:

“Uh mister…….Mister your name is Osamu right?” The sailor said in a confused and sort of scared voice.

“Yes that is me.” Osamu put his hand through his hair as the wind blew through it making it wave in the wind. Osamu then put his hand on his side as a sign of arrogance as he so often does. “Why? Do you have something for me or are you just trying to make small talk?” Osamu turned his head towards the ocean as he spoke.

“Well……..I…..I…” The sailor took a deep breath and let it out. “This came for you by messenger bird.” The sailor took a knee and held his head down as he handed the message to Osamu.

Osamu turned his head towards the sailor and looked down at the message. He grabbed it and opened it up. It had 5 words written in bold letters:

“The Kinetic Shadow awaits you.”

Osamu folded the letter up and put it in his pocket. “So phase two is already starting. Good.” Osamu smirked a little bit. He then walked towards Genesis and asked him “Where are we going and why?” Osamu wanted to know because he hates not knowing things and needed to know if he should prepare for battle.
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down