Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training time for Team Taki (team only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training time for Team Taki (team only) Empty Training time for Team Taki (team only)

Post by Tarak Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Taichi and the other members of his temporary team had passed the first part of the Chunin exams, and the harder portions were coming up, the physical portions. They needed to get in some training, so Taichi set up a time and place with the others to do some training. Taichi had gotten up that morning and gotten ready like normal, though this time, unlike the day before, he had all his equipment with him.

He sat waiting for the others, bored and annoyed they weren't early like him. Though, as he sat and waited he finally saw one of them... it was time they trained together, they would need it for the next portion of the test.

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Training time for Team Taki (team only) Empty Re: Training time for Team Taki (team only)

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:22 am

Shiko had been there for roughly a hour he watched as his teamates arrived he fought the urge to shoot taichi in the back with a arrow. He had also brought his eguipment and he had learned to use stealth to keep himself from being noticed. It was so tempting to shoot taichi in the back that he would have not Klano starting to show up.

Shiko jumped from his hiding spot and spun in the air landing next to taichi and tapping him on the shoulder. "Now shall we get this over with id like to go back to sleeping." As he said that he fell backwards and instantly fell into a sleep like state mouth wide open.

He snored something in his fast sleep state saying "Moustache goofy, goofy moustache. Must SHAVE SHAVE THE MOUSTACHE." He rolled over and he continued to snore about this extremely goofy moustache.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Training time for Team Taki (team only) Empty Re: Training time for Team Taki (team only)

Post by Lee Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:17 am

Klano came rushing through, as he knew he was slightly late. He saw Shiko and Taichi at the appointed meating place and started panting as he slowed down to catch his breath. He was about to apologize foor being late, when he was interupted by Shiko. "Moustache goofy, goofy moustache. Must SHAVE SHAVE THE MOUSTACHE." When Klano caught his breath, and Shiko was done speaking of moustaches, Klano spoke.

"Sorry i'm so late. I got caught up in a few things, but i'm ready to train." Klano said with a smile, and paused for a few seconds, waiting for a responce. Klano loved to train, and thought of it more as a hobby then a job or a nessecity. Klano stood looking at Shiko, who was still sprawled on the floor in a sleeping position.

Last edited by Lee on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:18 am

Taichi was standing there annoyed when he heard Shiko's voice. He spun around to face him when he instantly fell asleep. Then, suddenly, Klano showed up, apologizing about being late. Taichi smiled and laughed slightly before speaking.

"It's perfectly all right, Klano." He then looked back at Shiko before walking over and kicking him in the side saying, "wake up you! Come on, lets get started."

He then sighed and moved to a somewhat good distance and spoke.
"so, how are we gonna do this?"

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:02 am

"I know a couple training methods, if you're interested." Klano spoke again. Klano had thought of these methods when he imagined himself going into the next round, most likely having to test his combat skills.

"What we can do is: since we will probably all be fighting together on a team, we can create some team like moves. Something like we attempted back there with the Raikage-sama, but more planned out and neat. Counting our options, we can use the mixing of elements to create an elemental combo, a trapping move, (which would most likely require my roots, and then an attack from either the two of you), or a rare taijutsu combo."

"Another way is to practice fight eachother tournament style to improve our skills." Klano reccomended these methods and then he looked around the area to check for tree's. There were a few, which was good for him.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 pm

Shiko didnt feel the kick as he smirked knowing he had annoyed Taichi. He got up as he removed his red jacket dropping it into the ground dust rising and a large hole in it. He smirked and stretcvhed his now free arms. He walked forward towards Taichi and Klano and said "Me vs you two. It give you guys some teamwork and me some target practice."

Shiko wasnt being cocky he was trying to get some training in for himself and get ready for the chunnin exams. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt throwing it off it did the same thing as the jacket. All the thing that was left on was a bulky shirt and his pants.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Taichi thought for a minute, Klano had the right idea for how they should train, but Shiko's idea sounded more fun, and Taichi hadn't had a good fight for a long while now, so he needed the practice. he had finally made his decision.

Klano, Shiko is a ranged fighter, so it's mostly be me and you actually working 'together', he'll be farther out. So really WE need to learn to work together properly. Shiko's idea makes the most sense, and his fighting stole is totally oppose mine most likely, so I think that's the best option for a worst case scenario situation. What do you think?"

Taichi wanted his input, but fully believed that this was the best option by far. He patiently let Klano think and waited for a response.

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:21 pm

"It sounds like a great plan." Klano said as he got in a fighting stance. So far, he didn't know too much about Shiko or Taichi's techniques or jutsus. Much less their fighting style. Now he would truly find out who he was teamed up with combat wise.
"Whenever you're both ready." Klano said facing towards Shiko. Klano put his right hand on the hilt of his earth blade and his left hand behind his back, forming some hand-seals.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:04 am

Shiko jumped undoing his pants and they fell to the ground making a crator and dust fly everyhwere making a cloud. When the dust cloud settled shiko was gone he had ran. SHiko was roughly 40 meters away he turned back his byakugan active.

He saw his opponents clearly he vrought his arms up and aimed for there tekketsu points on there shoulders. It then fired 2 arrows shot out of his arms tubes that now showed. The arrows flew about 20 meters then the first seal activated and they flew faster and farther now covering the last 20 meters in about 2 seconds. While they flew shiko had been moving to the opposite side of the area aiming once again.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:34 am

Taichi nodded slightly at Klano, saying "Well I suppo-" Shiko cut him off, starting the fight right then. After removing his excess clothing he had jumped back a fired arrows. Taichi bent his knees slightly, allowing the arrows to graze the metal plates in the shoulders of his trench coat, but he immediately realized that there had been wind energy around the arrows, and they cut the plates slightly instead of just bouncing off. 'Hmm, nice trick...'

As Shiko continued moving Taichi slid the right lens on his mask into place, allowing him to see the chakra flowing in Shiko, and the area around him. He then removed his trench, setting it lightly on the ground. It was set down lightly enough to just sing in slightly. He flicked a couple hand seals, waiting for the right moment. The second that the arrows left next he would do the technique, a basic technique, but effective in the situation. He was using the chakra seal as a marker, and hoped it would work as planned. But before the next volley of arrows he took the chance to ensure Klano's protection, whispering him instructions. "Once the arrows are halfway to you activate the seal on the inside of the back of my coat. it'll create a chakra shield strong enough to protect you."

(((OOC: Now Kaji, don't you say you could hear that or read my lips, I'm facing away and whispering.)))

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:00 am

[ooc:I didn't know if I could move around and attack with the chakra shield on, il just try for now, if i'm wrong i'll edit it.]

As an arrow flew at high speeds towards Klano, he activated the seal in Taichi's raincoat as instructed. A small, but strong shield engulfed Klano, right before an arrow came flying through, almost penetrating the shield, but not quite. "Thanks," Klano said to Taichi and revealed the jutsu that he'd been holding.

"Tree Senses," Klano said aloud. Tree Sense's is one of Klano's jutsus in which he can focus on a tree/peice of wood, and veiw everything that it can, in a 360 degree view. Klano focused on a tree in the center of the forest, his eye's changing from hazel to brown, and saw Shiko running closer and closer to the tree.

"I think I know where he's hiding Taichi, lets go find him," said Klano, eyes still halfway focused on the tree, as if the tree's view were a daydream. He ran into the forest trying to find Shiko where he knew the tree was. As Shiko got into plain sight, Klano readied his earth blade, which he had transformed into a bow. He readied two arrows and shot them both towards Shiko.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:43 am

Shiko saw lee coming and smirked as he charged forward ducking below the two arrows still running at full speed his arms coming up . Shiko's speed was almost untracable by a genin eye and Shiko smirked as he shot 2 arrows out at about 5 meter range at lee. He then jumped in the air and reached into his shirt.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:58 am

Taichi laughed to himself, seeing Shiko get distracted by Klano, and put himself in an open area, and not only that but fired arrows, and only two. He would have smirked but due to not having cheeks or lips he kinda couldn't.

As Shiko fired the arrows Taichi finished the last hand sign, focusing on the distance away and position of the first arrow fired. Then he made his move, his plan was in motion.

"SUBSTITUTION TECHNIQUE!" It was difficult substituting himself with such a small object, but he barley managed to pull it off, and caught the second arrow, while pushing Shiko back and throwing the arrow back at him while the wind seal activated. Just after this he pushed forward, pulling his scythe from his back.

"So how'd ya like THAT!?" Taichi yelled as he made a horizontal swing at Shiko. With his bloodline active he could still track him pretty easily, and he could keep up with him if he had to without the trench coat.

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:19 am

The actions that were taking place between Shiko and Taichi at the moment was Klano's signal to attack with a jutsu that you could normally see coming, if your were grounded. Seeing as Shiko was air-born, he could probably not here the ground rumbling beneath him. Klano had jumped to the right of Shiko and activated his wooden pillars jutsu, except for instead of making one wooden pillar come out of the ground and attack Shiko, he made two come from underground. One pillar was coming from behind Kaji, another from his left. The right of Shiko is where Klano was standing, waiting with his sword, and the front of Shiko was being struck by Taichi.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:36 am

Shiko noticed the pillars thanks to his byakugan and he shot his legs back and then jumped up. He flew over taichi but the pillar to his left hit his legs and caused himself to shift to the left he used that pillar to jump even higher and to the left flying above klano and out of the way of taichi.

He landed on a tree branch his legs sore but still working he smirked as he turned around having a pill in his hand. He popped it in his mouth and looked at Taichi and Klano "Thank you Klano. Now Now Taichi dont get to wrilled up."

Shiko laughed as he felt the effect of the pill take effect his legs no longer hurt and he felt like he could do this for hours. Shiko then took off his shirt revealing a Golden pipe device. He unlatched it real fast and let it drop to the ground. It left a small crator and shiko put his shirt back on smirking as he held a scroll in his hand.

He jumped back and unrolled the scroll placing his hand on the center. His scythe was summoned with the chain connecting to a blade. Shiko stood on the ground on one knee the blade in the ground and the scythe over his head.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:25 am

Taichi sighed dropped to the ground after his scythe hit the wood. Once he hit the ground he looked at Klano. "Nice try," he said, "but remember to always think of how your apponent can use your attach to their own advantage, you actually gave him a way to easily control his movement. Now, I'm going to fight him, you just try and find an opening to try and restrain him. That is, if you can find one."

Taichi's hand gripped harder around his scythe and he stepped forward. "Well, let's start this." He then rushed forward.

A memory suddenly flashed through his head, a memory of the traing before his clan was eradicated by itself, back when he had a face and a family ...

"Taichi?" A man walked in to a good sized home.

"Ah! Father! You're home!" A young Taichi ran and hugged his father Tarak.

"yes, I am, and... I think it's time I started training you." Tarak's face was sullen, he had been dreading this day, but knew that the pain his son would suffer was the only way to awaken him to his abilities.

"oh, ok!" Taichi didn't know just what he was getting into until Tarak handed him his first set of weights, and he almost couldn't stand "F- father it's too heavy!"

"No, it's not" Tarak said coldly

"Yes it-" Suddenly Tarak's hand shot out and grabbed Taichi's shirt. "Don't argue!" Tarak was nearly crying but he quelled it. "No mater what you don't give up, if you have no other option than stand tall and admit that you can no longer fight, but never give up as long as you have an ounce of strength left. Ratecan's fight till they fall over and can't stand up and only then admit defeat, but they have to stand first... now stand!"

Suddenly he flashed back into the present, repeating the words in his head 'I have to stand first... Stand first... Stand... Stand and don't fall down... I refuse to fall... For you father... I'll prove you trained me well!!!'

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Klano gave a brief sigh, then hung his head low in shame. "Sorry about that, Klano started to say solemnly. "I thought I could be fast enough for him not to notice the pillars." Klano said, mostly to himself as Taichi had charged forward, going for another attack at Shiko. Seeing that Shiko was on one knee, Klano thought this the perfect time to use his roots. After Klano had performed a string of hand-seals, roots grew from underground and quickly started to wrap around Shiko. Seeing as he was only on one knee, he thought it would be quite hard to dodge,or move out of the way, even with Shiko's speed.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Shiko looked at taichi his byakugan eye focused on his chakra system his other eye however wandered and caught eye of the scythes chain connecting it to the blade that was in the ground moving from vibrations from the ground. He made his byakugan looked down and saw the roots starting to move shiko was quick on his feet and his time was perfect.

He jumped backwards as soon as the roots emerged from the ground and Taichi currently was running at impressives speeds towards the roots. Shiko slid back about a meter and then held his blade and scythe ready for the next skrimish.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Seeing a possibility that Taichi could trip and fall as he ran towards the roots, Klano took action. He used his control over Mokuton to first bring the roots down, looking as if the earth had sucked the roots up and left only holes in the ground where they once grew.

He then drew his blade and ran towards Shiko. Klano was a little faster then Taichi, since he wasn't wearing huge armor. Klano was not nearly strong enough to wear that. When he got close to Shiko, he swung horizontally at his waste with his blade.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 pm

(((OOC: armor not that heavy, not very protective either, leaves upper arms, thighs, and stomach exposed, the chest as a big hole that pulls chakra from him as well...)))

Taichi's eyes flicked to the ground at Shiko's feet as he jumped and the roots then receded underground. He then saw out of the corner of his eye Klano start to move froward himself. 'Hmm, we need to finish this decisively.' Taichi gripped his scythe tighter and suddenly he pushed himself near his limits, increasing his speed to almost twice what it had been. "Let's finish this Shiko!" he launched himself into the air and sliced a tree to his side across the base of it and kicked it so it would fall at Shiko. After this he actual launched himself at Shiko using the falling tree.

once he had reached Shiko Taichi unleashed a quick barrage of swings with his scythe. this was where having a scythe came in handy, guarding against one is nearly impossible, as if you try and stop the man staff of the weapon the blade still connects, and likely devastatingly. But if you try to gaurd the blade itself you can only block the back of the blade, which it then just slides over and lets the user of it swiftly unleash another attack if they are skilled. Taichi's strength and speed were perfect for the weapon, and his was special, special in ways that only helped Taichi.

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Shiko smirked as he felt the strange feeling coming over him adrenaline coursed through him he became keen faster stronger. He waited a small second his blade holding off taichi scythe as he waited for klano to get there in a split second.

He then jumped back and flew about 5 meters. He then stopped and held a defensive position. The tree was crashing down and klano and taichi would most likely be colliding. Shiko hopped this was the end.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 am

Klano was getting slightly annoyed at the fact that he was chasing his teamate throughout the forest. "Stop running!!!" Klano yelled, jumping forward out of the tree's range. As he hopped through the air towards Shiko, he transformed his sowrd into a hammer. It took all of Klano's strength to wield the massive hammer, but he swung it forcefully at Shiko, hoping that he was so tired of all the running, that Klano could get a decent hit.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarak Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:29 am

Taichi saw Klano jump past him and gritted his teeth. he then made a focusing seal and used something new the kage had taught him. He waved his hand and the earth came up behind him and caught the tree. he then jumped up and stuck a high density explosive on the end of the tree before making a few key cuts into the tree with his scythe and placing a couple other explosives on it.

Klano's intervention helped, and as Shiko has distracted Taichi launched the tree behind him using the same technique in a position to actually brace itself against another tree. Once Klano had finished his attack, regardless of the outcome Shiko would land right on the tree, and it would give way, causing him to be falling with the tree at which time Taichi would detonate the explosives. If Shiko managed to somehow avoid the explosions themselves the splintering wood would cut him up something fierce.

Tarak

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:48 am

Shiko saw all the actions that took place and he smirked he jumped to the left and then up into the air hitting the top of Klano's hammer. He then proppelled himself even higher upward and forward. He flew over the tree in front of him and landed a meter away.

He then reached into his pants pocket and pulled out another pill this one a odd blue. He tossed it into his mouth and in almost a instant he felt the effects. Energy poured into him from his stamina pill.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Klano had to plan out his attacks. He had to try and figure out a weakness towards Shiko. It's not physical combat. He's too fast, especially with that byakugan. I'll try something else, thought Klano, staring into Shiko's eyes. "Tree attacker jutsu" Klano said after making a string of handseals. Klano had caught Shiko in a genjutsu, and since they were in a forest,it would work perfectly. Shiko would soon see the tree's attacking him.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next