Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 71 Training

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team 71 Training Empty Team 71 Training

Post by Aki Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Kiyoko let out a small yawn as Hanashi dragged her the training area. It had been a rather annoying morning for Kiyoko. She was just starting to rest when Hanashi had practically tore down the door or window, whichever because she had forgotten, and dragged her out of her room. Now that Kiyoko thought about it, why the hell was she living next door to that woman anyway? Or was it her who had moved next door to her? It didn't matter anymore.

They were all Chunin by now. Yousei had requested that they train some more and Hanashi had agreed. It was two against one. So now Hanashi was dragging Kiyoko to the training dome to meet Yousei. They were already five hours late.

As the entered the training dome Kiyoko couldn't help but notice how much cooler it was in here. The sand was rather soft, you could hit the ground many times and not feel too much pain. This place was definitely a place to train. It appeared as if they were the only ones in the training dome this morning. The air was rather cool inside and just the right amount of light got inside, so it was never too bright or too dark. A small pool even lay in the middle of the dome. It was obviously man made, but it was needed for various ninja to train. The top of the dome was cut off to allow the sky to be seen, but it was rather high up so the dome maintained its constant temperature.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Team 71 Training Empty Re: Team 71 Training

Post by Yousei Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:22 am

Yousei was sitting in a corner of training dome and resting, when he heard some noise from entrance direction.
He was resting is some trance like state, that he was taught by his father. This allowed him to calm down also to recover his chakra and stamina faster.

When he saw a guy in Chuunin Exams, who created clones as his teammates, Yousei got an idea of finding a way to fuse his wind manipulation with simple Clone technique to get something more interesting. He was experimenting that way this whole morning and was already half low on chakra. At least he was so obsessed with his experiment that he didn't notice his teammates were late for FIVE HOURS.
Are they here? I think so. Alright. He opened his eyes and calmly stood up. I guess, I can do some more training.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 pm

As Hanashi dragged the midget to the training grounds she seemed..happy to say the least,maybe it was because she broke Kiyoko's window or door,she shook her head Nah!which probably i should go buy her a new door or window or whatever i broke to Kiyoko after training...As they arrived in the training area Hanashi felt the sand much different than the one outside,well it was cold compared to the hot sand that she's used to it made her want to sleep in it Ok...i should stop being a bit like Kiyoko..which reminds me...when did we live next to each other?! she made a note to ask her later but right now it was training time.

She didn't notice when she arrived but Yousei was already here,like five minutes later she noticed him HI YOUSEI! she was already near him-well more near his ear while she screamed at him.she smiled at the young Chuunin and gave a slight smirk You ready to see what us girls can do? she still had Kiyoko's hand gripped with hers tightly,making sure the midget didn't leave but she thought she threatened her that if she leaves she'll break another window or door,she waited to see if Kiyoko or Yousei were gonna start.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Kiyoko almost audibly groaned. Why was she doing this? WHY?! It wasn't like she wasn't expecting this... she had just hoped she could sleep through the whole damn training session. But nooo, here she was not letting go of her and saying 'us'. This was going to be such a bore. Nevertheless, it could prove to be exciting. After all, she could just have an accident! Terrific! ... That is if she were ever that unlucky. But of course she wasn't.

Kiyoko yawned and waited for one of them to start. She was never one to start conflicts anyway. Always the one to watch and jump in hoping to die, but ending up alive and saving someone's back... life. Kiyoko sighed. If she had a ryo for every time she had failed at dying, she'd be rich by now. Wait... it didn't matter if she was rich. She'd still want to die, and hell, she was already rich! She was raised as an Uchiha, wasn't she?

Kiyoko yawned again, closing her eyes. She wanted to get a little bit of 'rest' before the battle began. She doubted she'd use her Byakugan in this fight or training session or whatever, but there was the chance that she might have to use it.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:12 am

Yousei answered Hanashi's question pretty calmly despite that she shouted in his ear. "You're not simply girls, you're my teammates and I really wish to see what you are able to do. Also... Please, don't shout in here, I can hear you just fine."
He backed up and formed a few seals " Im sorry, I thought you could help me in creating my new technique, Kaze Bunshin, but currently Im stuck with it and all I lack is theory of creating artificial chakra system" he finished seals and wind formed his clone next to him. "As you can see it is able to maintain substance and I also was somehow able to communicate with it, but it always draws my chakra to keep him here and I wish it to have its own chakra deposits." Clone disappeared. "Anyway, since you're both here, we could do some other kind of training."

He took out four chakra shuriken out of under his cloak and made them absorb his wind chakra. "This could be avoidance practice". He focused for a moment and disappeared appearing above his teammates. "Keep in mind that if you push me too hard, I'll be soon low on chakra". Then, in air, he formed one-hand seal and threw chakra shurikens down at the girls "Fuyou Hamono!".
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:31 pm

She just yawned and nodded I know.i was just kidding then she smiled nervously and scratched her head S-Sorry...bad habit that needs to be broken... she quickly put her hands behind her back while Yousei explained why he needed training.Ahh so he want us to help him with his new Jutsu.. Sure we can help with that. then Yousei formed a few seals and a clone appeared next to him.

Her left hand was on her left hip while her head was slightly tilted to the side looking at Yousei with a serious look as he threw chakra shurikens at them ...Ngh...such a pain.. she quickly jumped back while still looking at him Avoidance Practice?fine..sounds interesting to say the least... she kept her guard up in case Yousei decided to pull something up his sleeve.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:34 am

Yousei smiled "Just like that". He formed another seal and shurikens separated into three groups 1:1:2. Two shurikens were going straight to Kiyoko and others two changed their direction and were going to Hanashi from behind and above.

Yousei landed on the ground and fromed another circle of seals "Fuuton Ninpou, Kamaitachi!". He sent whirlwind between those two girls to separated them from each other.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 pm

"Fuyou Hamono!" yelled Yousei. At once various weapons, mostly kunai and shuriken, made their way towards Kiyoko and Hanashi.

Kiyoko sighed in annoyance. This was so boring. I mean really... avoidance practice? That's not much of training. You can do that everyday without even trying thought Kiyoko, suppressing a yawn. And then the kid separated them from one another, did that mean he was planning on a two vs one fight? It sure looked like it...

Kiyoko had moved aside slightly when the whirl of wind had came at them. She wasn't an idiot. She knew wind could cut. The wind barely harmed her, only cutting through her clothes slightly. The bottom lower section of her tank top was slightly cut up on the left side now, but it didn't matter to Kiyoko.

Having been trained as an Uchiha for many years, even though she had never paid attention much or showed any sign of being good at it, Kiyoko took out wire quickly drew the wire in tightly around Yousei. As the wire settled itself around Yousei tightly, Kiyoko glanced at Hanashi.

Interestingly enough, after the Chunin Exams Kiyoko and Hanashi had "bonded" in a way. They were on friendlier terms than before at any rate. Hanashi performed a few quick handsigns and unleashed fire onto the wire, much like a normal Uchiha would. At the same time, Kiyoko released lightning.

Both girls watched to see what would happen. Would Yousei be engulfed by the fire and lightning?
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 pm

A 'Tsk' was heard from above the arena it was loud and it felt like it penetrated into there minds. Then a man dropped from the top of the arena landing right behind the boy. His short blade was placed a inch from his neck. He moved his head down to the boy the blade seemingly absorbing the lightning and the fire just dissapeared. "Leave or die... I need to talk to these girls alone."

The man meant it from his tone. His outfit was a black cloak that hid his voice and changed his voice so no one could recognize it. He moved the blade so the kid could leave. He then moved his head so that it seemed like he would be looking at them. He waited till he knew the kid was gone.

He then spoke "So the whores try to gang up on the boy. Wimps! Especially you slutty bitch" He said pointing at hanashi. The son of the great noctis wearing that outfit? Jeeze your kidding me right? You fucking whore. I wondered why they called you the cum dumpster of suna." The man spit a red liquid at hanashi and it landed on her cheek.

He let out a laugh "You gonna stand there? Or are you gonna do something? Or how about you suck it and moan like the whore you are? Hmm? What's it gonna be" He said the last part holding his blade at his side.

He was hoping this worked enough to piss her off. He had to see his old freind. Even thought it was just a joke he knew he was gonna have a little bit of fun.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:21 am

OOC: Ahh, first of all would be that Kiyoko, nor Hanashi didn't dodge second shuriken attack.
Also Kaji-Kanto's post looks, to me, like godmodding towards my character, he wrote
He waited till he knew the kid was gone.
, this doesn't directly make my character leave, but practically it means that he left. (If you wanted to make my character leave that badly, you could've PMed me about it.)
You also didn't write which character you're using in this post, which makes difficulties for me to comprehend the situation, if Im about to reply.
And the last, to let you know that if you told my character to leave like that, you'd only get into fight with him.
I'd like you to edit your post.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:13 am

Well really its either you left or you died i did the logical choice of a chunnin when faced with a S-ranked behind them with a sword to there neck. If you were dumb enough to stay youd be dead on the spot. Also by having this the gap in rank this match in power is at my favor so what i did is completely fair as if you didn't do what i asked youd be dead. So Ill edit or will you just deal with it?
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:55 am

OOC: Alright, but that's why I wrote about your character. You didn't post who he was and how could've I known is it S-ranked criminal or another Chuunin. Anyway, Hanashi explained your point and it's fine for me. I'll RP my leave.

IC: The tables were soon turned as Yousei's teammates made their attack. When Yousei formed first seal for his defence, someone landed behind him and absorbed attack with a sword.
It was then placed inch from his neck and a person behind him spoke "Leave or die... I need to talk to these girls alone." Yousei didn't recognize who's behind him, but he really felt the gap in their power.
If you don't you surely will... I know, but I'll have to leave my teammates. He told that he wants to speak with them, he shouldn't kill them. I hope you're right, I better take my leave... He looked at his teammates as he walked out, but he couldn't understand their expressions, not their emotions.
When he left the training dome he felt really ashamed that he couldn't help with it. Damn it! That's why I need to get stronger... I understand you, lets just hope this will turn out ok. Yes, now of to the library for theory, that I need.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:00 pm

"Leave or die... I need to talk to these girls alone."

Kiyoko watched with mild interest as the apparently powerful man came to them and basically gave Yousei the option of life or death. Kiyoko mentally sighed. Why couldn't the man have done that to her? She was the one who'd apparently be stupid enough to die. But then again... knowing her uncanny good luck with life... she'd live. And just what did he mean by, "I need to talk to these girls alone"? There was nothing interesting or important about her unless you wanted to count "failure as an Uchiha" as one. She could see why he might need to talk to Hanashi... but her?

Kiyoko let out a yawn as the man continued to talk to Hanashi. She could care less about what the guy had to say. But now that training was interrupted, she could "sleep" again. So, once again, she closed her eyes and adopted a "sleeping" posture, sitting down in the soft sand, leaning against Hanashi's leg for support. As she promptly fell "asleep" she couldn't help but think that if Hanashi moved, then she'd fall... but it didn't matter.

After all, what was a few bumps, bruises, and scratches to her? She wanted to suffer more. She wanted to die... Maybe this man could do it if she annoyed him enough.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:38 pm

"Leave or die... I need to talk to these girls alone."

Hanashi looked at the guy that had now 'crashed' their training session,her eyes now looking at him with no emotion until.."The son of the great noctis wearing that outfit? Jeeze your kidding me right? You fucking whore. I wondered why they called you the cum dumpster of suna." she glared hard at the man,she was of course,first she was shocked that whoever he was knew that her Father was Noctis and second how dare he call her a whore?!she was dressed well she thought for Suna's hot climate,besides,she doesn't like the heat much but still came to Suna,For what reason?she doesn't even remember anymore..or maybe she does.

She wiped her cheek with her hand and looked at the smudge it left on it It appears to be... she put her hand closer to her nose,smelling it then her eyebrow rosed ..Blood? she was still holding back the urge to kill this guy but she wanted to know how in the world he knew her Father but she had to be careful.She then felt a slight weight on her leg,she looked down and her eyes met Kiyoko's body.She fell alseep!what was going on trhough her mind right now is thinking on how to try to wake this idiot up and make her stay away from this guy,from the looks of it he seems or is strong as Hanashi looked at him with angry eyes."You gonna stand there? Or are you gonna do something? Or how about you suck it and moan like the whore you are? Hmm? What's it gonna be" was he trying to provoke her?if that's his intention then he sure is getting right on the dot.

She poked Kiyoko's head a couple of times,going the good way even though she knew that she wasn't gonna respond and sure enough she didn't.when she didn't She grabbed Kiyoko but the front of her Shirt and walked a few ways from the man and placed her there,she knew she would be mad so she turned to face,even if she was 'sleeping' Stay here and don't get closer to me nor him....got that,midget? with that she walked back towards the man and gave him a look that he must've known when he saw it she was mad Allright bub...who the fuck do you think you are calling me a whore?and second...how do you know Noctis? she was already thinking that if he knew Noctis he maybe one of his enemies and was planning to call Hitoshi out even though she didn't want to but this guy seemed strong and looked like wasn't gonna give her a chance..at least,that's what she thought anyway.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Ooc: Was given permission for the auto-hit

The man had a smirk under his cloak he licked his lips. Looks like he gets to play in the first place. She wasn't that bad compared to most of the women kaji had seen and he would laugh as he was actually thinking this about his boss's daughter. Kaji however caught himself 'former' boss. This chick was free game to him now if he felt the need to take her as a prize.

Kaji smirked as she tried her best to piece the questions together. It was all to easy the way of mind games was still new to her even though she did overage him by about 10 years. He held the card for experience the abilities to make her squeal in battle it brought pleasure to his lips as his body seemed to disappear from sight appearing behind hanashi his body close to hers. His head placed onto her shoulder.

"Im your worst nightmare babe" Kaji said kissing Hanashi's neck his hand placing onto her breast as he whispered his attack into her ear.
"Seishin style Mind enter jutsu!" Instantly Hanashi's body would go limp in the mans arms as the man entered her mind with ease.

The man stood in a blank area in the girls mind soon the images of two figures fading into view. One was of the girl who if he cared to look was probably horrified or as he bluffed actually was whore. The other was of a man who is the one he wanted to see.

"Well well well... So kyouken gave you to his daughter? Hitoshi!" It made him chuckle he was to good at this now. It all became such a droll and easy task to perform now since the accident a few days ago his seishin abilities had most likely grown to surpass his freind Hitoshi.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:12 pm

A smirk fromed on the guy's lips which made Hanashi pissed off even more.she was wondering why was he smirking for,there was nothing to smirk for...unless Damn..!! she was still looking at him when she blinked,he was gone,then,she felt him behind her but was to late to react.he was too close tooo close for her likeness since she hated certain men close like that.He kissed her neck and grabbed her breast which made her let out a yelp and got her even angrier.he then whipsered something into her ear "Seishin style Mind enter jutsu!" those were the last words she heard before 'fainted'.

As she 'awoke' she found herself somewhere that she knew immedaitly that wasn't the training dome,it was blank when she first appeared,her eyes looked around,seeing blank only but there was one thing that wasn't blank.it was the person that licked her neck and grabbed her breast,her face was a little red from embarrasment and anger WHAT THE HELL?! her glared soften as he said Hitoshi's name,she closed her eyes and calmy said Shadow..come and abide me.. her shadow slid away from her a bit and stretched up to Hitoshi's height,his body forming little by little till it was him with his arms crossed looking at the man while Hanashi was behind him trying to think of a way to get back.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Kiyoko was "sleeping" through the whole thing like the little good girl she was. "Stay here and don't get closer to me nor him....got that,midget?" Kiyoko mentally nodded to this. She even laughed. Why would she of all people actually get up and do something? She was having her own little field day with this inside.

It didn't surprise her too much that Hanashi was not the Uchiha she made herself out to be. After all... with that weird shadow thing her doubts had rose. And now it had been confirmed. Kiyoko mentally yawned. Didn't matter to her though. Let them fight it out or whatever. If something truly dangerous and horrific was happening, maybe she would help...
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Forming out and creating into one being formed the seishin master and founder of seishin ninjutsu Hitoshi Munashii. Much of his appearance has change, his outfit at least. He was wearing a simular outfit close to Jouten's more colorful outifut but his was more black than anything. He was wearing a sleveless shirt that beared his lean arms downward on his waist. His hair was more whiter than before but his eyes still bear the resemblance of war and chaos. His attitude has changed alittle as well, because he was not the servant of Kyouken any longer, he became alittle more level-headed due to the fact that he was orginally suppose to serve Hanashi. His attitude was more laidback and it was obvious when he yawned ever so non-chalantly and stares at Kaji.

Kaji Kanto was his leader in the Akatsuki but Hitoshi was the teacher to his Seishin ninjutsu. Kaji was a genius at it and it wasnt rare that he wasnt, those who maintain seishin ninjutsu were the top of the line geniuses of shinobi world as there was a rarity of finding them around. The only thing that differed between Kaji and Hitoshi when it came to mental power was experience, Hitoshi had been using his powers for so long and had experience as to improvising his techniques. It was only a few days ago when Hitoshi found Kaji laying on the ground, his body in the worst shape of his life as he was defeated by a member of The Order. It was Hitoshi who came to rescue, even though he could had ignored him and let him die, he still had to hang on onto some of his humanity left. Hitoshi stares at Kaji with the coldest look ever, he shakes his head and a smile came upon his face

"So you woke me up for this shit....I cant believe I have to bare with this guy, again. I swear, I'll have to fuck somebody up, whether its him or you Hanashi" he steps forward and his body began to glow white. "So something tells me you've gotten alot stronger in your mental capacity in Seishin, thats alright with me. I have no problem with someone gaining more power when parts of there body becomes more so, fucked up than usual" he said as he begins to make the area around both Hanashi and Kaji seem very heavier and almost hard to breath. "You see, I dont mind doing this at all....not one bit...I've become alot more stronger than before because now, now im with my true master....now..." the area became more dense and was almost impossible to move due to the fact that because they were surrounded in the mist of darkness, he was being strengthen "What is it that you want, Kaji Kanto...?"
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:06 pm

Kaji let out a chuckle as he removed the cloak to reveal his traditional outfit this time something new on the front of the robe. He smirked as he took it off and tossed it to hitoshi to show that it was a pin. It held two initial on it K.G. Kaji laughed as it flew. "Thats a kanto group distress signal. You saved my life so you have one save coming your way."

Kaji looked at the girl and smirked a bit "I do believe that you do belong with that whore. You could have left me to die but you have your humanity still and its thanks to her. Now to bad i want my fun with her. So you'll have to fight me to return to the physical realm."

Kaji smirked as he snapped his fingers and nothing happened soon it became obvious if hitoshi tried to use seishin. Kaji had used his abilities to there fullest extent he nullified all Seishin abilities for this match. It took quite a lot of power to do this its just lucky for him this woman was so easy to manipulate.

Kaji opened his left eye looking into Hanashi's. He sent out a kinetic signal that would be his connection to her for this match he planned to use this girls mind against them. Since it was her mind she controlled it for the most part. The signal spoke to her 'Let him win relinquish hitoshi let kaji win you want to.' the signal was hypnotic but not entirely impossible to resist.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:46 pm

She gave a slight chuckle that was meant for Hitoshi,even though there now on more good terms than they were when they first met they still had their fights also bickering for some things that they were sure that it wasn't even worth the fight but since usually one would agitate the other that's how it would usually start.Immediately after summoning him,Hitoshi then made the area that her,him and the man known as Kaji-Kanto heavier and harder to breathe,of course Hanashi found it dificult to breathe but could hold her ground but she stood behind him while looking towards Kaji-Kanto.

Her eye twitched when he called her whore again seriously what is this guys deal? after he sort of said the 'Physical Realm' Hanashi's mind went into thinking So where somewhere that's not in the...Physical Realm?hmm..so we have to fight him in order to get back...oh joy.. Hanashi wasn't planning to have her training being interrupted by a man who Hitoshi knew,technically she just wanted to end this soon.

She glared at Kaji,he was still looking at her and it ticked her off she'd wonder if Hitoshi would let her have her way with the man and beat him to a pulp Argh!He's getting on my last nerves!i hope this doesn't get bad as soon as it just started....

Right in that moment Hanashi's eyes met with Kaji's she felt something but shook it off as her being over cautious but then she heard a voice in her mind saying 'Let him win relinquish hitoshi let kaji win you want to. she know knew that this guy was up to So you'r trying to make me relinquish Hitoshi?not likely! she broke off eye contact and tried fighting the hypnotic voice that was still in her mind which ticked her off even more but she still looked calm on the outside.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Hitoshi still had his arms folded, although his seishin was neutralize, how long would it be before the neutralization would ware down, it was all the same for everything for Hitoshi had an option of just taking him out with just pure taijutsu, or use the dormant powers of Hanashi's mind to unlock back his Seishin to finish this off quickly and swiftly but he wished to enjoy a fight dealing with taijutsu in a mental state. He shrugs as he quickly snaps his neck to the right side and then to the left side, he then stretches his arms out but never lost focus on Kaji, he looked absolutely chaotic at this point as his eyes somewhat drifted to the side and then to the other of his socket, he almosted looked like a demon ready to pounce but at the same time not.

"You know..." he voice longated as he was stretching much of his arms and shoulders "I was getting bored for awhile ya know, sitting the realm of darkness, watching Hanashi do the Chuunin exams when I know that her skills are totally overlooked by people, she would be a good assassin ya know? But the more I think about, the more stuff im left out of LIKE the chuunin exams. Those mutha fuckas wouldnt even stand a gotdamn chance if I fought but it then I began to think again 'would it really be fair for a S-rank Shinobi going up against genin?". Nope, so there was no point of me being release, so hey im happy...." he does a right side kick to his head height and then he does a hook kick with the same foot, the type of technique was devoloped to bring the persons head down to the ground and slam it straight down to ground so the person would be in a daze, stun in that matter. He sets his foot down and begins to bounce up and down like a martial artist "You know, before this, before I died I mean. I was never really that good at taijutsu, I just used alot of doton and Seishin techniques to help me. It was after I became the shadow of Kyouken that he taught me a helluva lot of techniques dealing with taijutsu. Now Im up to par with taijutsu, so this is going to be interesting cause I havent solely used taijutsu in a long while"

He waits for Kaji to do something, he wanted to know what he was dealing with at the moment. He smiled, licking his lips as though blood was dripping down his head and he continued to bounce up and down, shifting side to side.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:37 pm

~Mental Realm~

Kaji laughed a little bit smirking. "Something tells me we could have been good freinds when you were alive. I can understand you right now. One who has died as many times as I will know that Death changes a person each time it affects someone ones own death makes them so much different. I used to be a happy go lucky kid... but when my mother placed this seal onto me it all changed cause i had died...

Tears fell from kaji's closed eyes soon a laugh was heard. "AHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! It all makes me laugh so much my mother sealed her own fate she let me kill her and my father fell before my eyes it just makes me laugh so much that this makes me almost moan from this pleasure."

~Physical realm~

In the physical realm the kaji there placed hanashi onto the ground pulling out something from his pocket unwinding headphones placing them into her ears and plugging it into the device and moving it to a song and played it.

~Mental Realm~

Kaji smirked as the beat began to play radiating from the woman. "Ahahah. The whore plays music from her now to? This only gets better and better. Hitoshi i think you chose a very good owner. To bad you have to be her attack dog."

Kaji laughed and soon jumped up very high and landed on the ground gracefully. "Her mind is way to easy to manipulate to lose the physical restrictions. Didnt you ever teach her any defense againt seishin or have you been to busy fucking her brains out?"

Kaji ran forward towards hitoshi at his full speed stopping right before him. He stopped and held out his hand. "Before i mop the floor with you... No hard feelings right?"

Kaji put out a mental signal to the girl again "HANASHI!!!!! You cant win... just give up please before you get hurt! For me honey please..." It was the voice of her mother C.C. her own mind was now helping kaji by making his signals of someone she cared about.

Music playing
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Hitoshi looks at Kaji's hand then at his eyes, there was something different about Hitoshi. Something that made him distinguished from the chaotic, sadistic and manical Kaji Kanto that made him seem like he was tranquil....was that it? Tranquilty was surrounding his body but it was a different tranquilty, it was much different. It was not like Kyouken's tranquil aura, in which the opposing literally feel as though they cannot fight and gives the whole entire field to his advantage, no this was much different. The color of his aura was a dark red, but how was this possible or even probable to even accomplish, Hitoshi was renowned for his chaotic and almost devil-like personality. His personality was close to that of the devil and his aura was the most sadistic of them all. Some say that those who face against Hitoshi, the opponent see's behind Hitoshi an image of a demon laughing at the opposing side and it was bashing around like a mad animal, ready to strike on the opponent, wanting..waiting to eat the blood out of the opponent. But not this time, this aura was strikingly different and the spirit that usually represents his chaotic nature resembled something of a shiva, its arms all in different angles and his eyes closed. The shiva was waiting to be awaken.

Hitoshi sighes as he moves Kaji's hand away from him, he glances at him with his bloody eyes "You....wipe the floor off with me? Indeed you will never understand....or maybe you will, one day. It took me a helluva lot of time to figure out what I needed to do to get stronger and you my friend have only scratched the surface of such power. Indeed, it is you that I will wipe the mutha fuckin floor with your body, but there is no....hard....feelings..." Hitoshi disappeared, leaving an afterimage of himself, his speed had increased from the last time he met up, but he only appeared just behind Kaji with a knife in his hand that was ready to pierce through his spinal cord or so it was thought to be Hitoshi. But this wasnt Hitoshi, no this was another thing that Hitoshi was able to pull off before Kaji used his Seishin disruptor to make the field even. This was a appearance of another being...another person that was much more irrelevant to Kaji but more relevant to Hitoshi, it was Hitoshi's alter ego. He looked like Hitoshi except his hair was completely black and his eyes were brown. He moved back a few steps then back a fourty meters, appearing behind the alter ego was Hitoshi with his hands in his pockets. Both of them then said unto Kaji

"What makes a sadistic man? Does he have to be cruel to other people, does this man have to like pain, rather bring pleasure upon oneselve or on others to reach such sadistic levels? What makes you more sadistic than any other being in this universe? Is it your power? Your psychological view of this world? What is that makes Kaji sadistic....?" After the last sentence, both the alter ego and Hitoshi throw two knifes in the air. The knifes then mutiplied surrounding Kaji when both Hitoshi and the ego jump in the air and place there hands in the boar seal. The knives did not strike at Kaji, these knifes began to spin around. The knives went into random directions, some knifes went to the left and some knives went to the right but the speed of the knives continued to increase into the images of the knives was even regonizable by any measurement of the eye. Hitoshi and the alter ego land on there feet, about sixty meters away from the tornado of knives spinning around him. Out of random order and no particular pattern to detect, four to five knives began to come out of the tornado and then goes towards Kaji trying to strike his pressure points. The speed was immense at the rate the knives were travelling.

He has the sharingan, which makes this attack very hard to perform if he activates it, which of course he probably will

Then we'll have to use something that he wont be able to sense, his eyes can detect many things....but not the abilities that we pertain over the years....hmmmm *smiles* something tells me you got a plan

Hitoshi looks at his arm and it began to have an aura that only he could see. He smiled "I have a good plan for this one
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:50 pm

She was confused,to say the least.from the way there were talking to each other is as if they knew each other,well it was proven that they DID know each other when they started talking The reason why i didn't let Hitoshi out cause..i kept forgetting.. she made a mental note to not to tell him that or he would cause another fight which she didn't want any at the moment.

Hanashi then heard a music going on in her mind,must be Kaji's idea..idiot.she couldn't do anything at the moment,since she had Hitoshi out it would mean she's just in the way Oh,goodie....

"HANASHI!!!!!" ..huh? her eyes scanned around but she could not see where the voice came from.it was definitely her mother's You cant win... just give up please before you get hurt! For me honey please..." what..the? her mother wanted her to give up?that's..strange..too strange something told her to not believe her but it sounded so real..just like her mother.NO!what if it's another trick? technically she couldn't give up,not to this little runt.

She noticed that Hitoshi made or something she wasn't paying much attention but the guy sure looked like him,of course she didn't like the idea of Hitoshi fighting now,infact,she wasn't on planning to summon him for awhile but then this little brat appears and crashes our training.well..it's better than electrocuying Yousei..
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Kaji stayed where he was as he felt every change. He laughed as the alter ego of hitoshi appeared he knew this wouldnt happen hitoshi wasnt like that to attack from the back. Kaji turned around and looked at the two and smirked. ”I always do quess correctly. The two sides of hitoshi... If this was my mind you would see why im like this. There wouldnt be one or two or 3 or five. There would be thousands each me in a way but yet so much different. I Am sadistic because of them each one is a life a emotion or a qwerk i hear them every second my mind is not mine. Its other peoples.”

Kaji let out a deep laugh as his left eye opened and shot out a large blast of energy that was killing intent. It clouded the area and everything seemed to move much slower to kaji. The killing intent was releasing pouring from him scaring the mind of the girl utterly slowing it. This in turn slowed down hitoshi himself. It was so much easier to track him now. He saw the knifes multiply and shoot at him kaji ducked down spun his legs around and letting his head touch the floor as he spun.

He flipped back and landed on his feet the knives all dodged that were thrown as the first wave. His hand had pulled out his blade and he pointed it at the girl and spoke ”Shoot to kill! Instantly a blast of white shot out at her and kaji dissapeared to appear behind the alter ego. His moves happened so fast here nothing could be seen not even a twitch it was all to quick due to the slowing of the girls mind.

Kaji held his blade at the ego’s back and laughed as he tried to thrust it into him. Prepared for it to miss or a attack to the back or from above. He wasnt gonna second guess hitoshi not in this. It was a game of sadism to him now. Either die or be killed. Secretly a kunai had dropped at the place he stood a few moments ago and another one behind the alter ego sticking into the ground.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next