Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team 71 Training

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Team 71 Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 71 Training

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:27 am

The blade of chakra was going closer and closer to the alter ego, but because it was Hanashi's mind, it seemed to come at him slower but to Kaji the speed was well off close to an intensity that in real life would strike through with with ease. The alter ego turns his head to the side, his black eyes stares back at Kaji's eyes. Although they were open with the crimson eyes simular with Hitoshi, it was almost as though it was closed, closed like a door to one's soul and the alter ego was starting to understand alittle bit about Kaji. The blade almosted reached its target but the alter ego, swiftly and precisely, grabbed onto the blade of chakra. His hand, encased with darkness and shadow, easily held on it and stopped its range of motion, at first. It was intensed at first, the amount of force was almost supernatural and unearthly like. It was pushing him back alittle, slowly and easily The alter ego flips his body upward, his hands still agrab onto it. He pushed himself upward and let the chakra continued on forward. The alter ego realize that it was shooting towards Hanashi and so did Hitoshi. Both of them smiled at the same time

Hanashi... a telepathic thought came to her If you are truly the Death's daughter and the true heir of the Caelum clan, then why the hell are you being so gotdamn weak? You cant be all that weak to let some seishin user take over your thoughts and mind. Please, you are the daughter of Nokutisu Caelum, one of the fastest beings in the world, maybe in this gotdamn universe, I dont know. If you are just gonna stand there and let that blade cut you up, I swear you will shame me.....dammit Hanashi, you're one of the only people that I actually like in this world to actually give a damn about you. DONT DIE HERE!!!!!!

The alter ego landed behind Hitoshi, he walks out from behind and had his hands still encased with the darkness that he had used to catch the spear of chakra coming forward at him. He looks at his hands and then faces it towards Kaji, enlongating his arm towards him. Hitoshi sighes hearing Kaji's answer after listening, thinking and processing it through. Hitoshi pulled out another knife but this was much different, much different from the knives beforehand. This knife was much longer, almost close to a short blade and had a long hollow point that was four centimeters away from the tip of the blade and four centimeters away from the guard. He points his left index finger up and uses his right hand to spin the knife on top of the index finger. "Heh, so that what makes Kaji tick eh? Interesting but yet not interesting at all. I've been watching you, studying you and examining every part of your being, your personality and everything you are. Kyouken...ahem...Noctis knew the answer about you, what made you tick. Surprisingly, I didnt take it by surprise. You were always a wonderful case, for you are somewhat like me and yet at the same time you are on the other spectrum....a contradiction and conudrum....it fucking blows my mind thinking about it" He throws the spinning into the air. The alter ego releases an amount a heavy amount of shadow into the knife and knife began to float.

Hitoshi and the alter ego fused together again for a short period of time. Hitoshi sighes and looks at Hanashi "tch, I'll never understand her....its hard ya know...she makes it seem so easy to live a life of a falsified lifestyle and yet she can do it with such content. She probably cant hear me but she has no idea what her father really is. She has no clue, she'll have to find that out herself but as long as that missing hole in her memory.....she'll probably never know and as long as she doesnt know yet, thats all the better for me" What was Hitoshi talking about and why would he say such a thing at a time like this? Espicially in battle like this. Why hasnt he slowed down? The emotions that Hanashi was feeling was despair, sadness, confusion and hopelessness and yet it has not slowed down Hitoshi yet...it a sense it was making him seem more powerful. His aura began to release as such the more and more despair Hanashi felt. "You are quite smart but at the same time, your sadistic mind makes you blind at somethings....tell me, why do you think Kyouken was seemingly emotionless all of the time until after I left eh? Was it because of his childhood, was it because of his life experiences? Probably, but that wasnt the case. You see, he knows what strengthens a shadow spirit. He knew by releasing his emotions, he would make me stronger and stronger cause you know this darkness.....this everlasting and quite simply painful shadows that I've been gifted runs on two things. One is the shadow world itself, its gets most of its power from that realm but the second and probably the most vital is emotions. These shadows runs on emotions, regardless of what it is happy, sad, anger, sadistic, dullness, depression, whatever the hell it is, thats what it is run on. Why else would Kyouken pick me for his first shadow, cause I ran on sadism...an emotion that when you look at pain or experience it brings me joy, this long bringing joy from seeing people in pain, seeing people suffer, seeing people blood spill on my body or others while I lick it with the intent of satisfaction. These emotions feed the shadow, the tengu shadows. That is why the Caelum's dont really use the shadow spirits alot because they know summoning them while they are in a emotional state feeds them. You see, Kyouken didnt tell her that....oh no....not...one....bit....she'll have to figure that part out on her own."

The aura begins to increase around his body, again his power was becoming more and more chaotic and in terms made it harder the air around Kaji to breath. The kill intent, Hitoshi's kill intent was almost eating away at the kill intent that Kaji was displaying over the mental realm. Hitoshi began to walk towards Kaji but each step made it harder and harder to move, harder and harder to make sense of things as this type of kill intent was different as it did not attack the mental structure of a human being mind, it attacked that the brains point of reasoning. Reasoning that most people have, even the most sadistic of have a reasoning sense. "Im glad she let me come into her mind, otherwise, I wouldnt be able to feast on the amount of pain, suffering and despair she has. Its like a full course meal handed to me for free" His arm began to turn into tentacles of pure shadows and they were mutiplying too "This is game is getting better but I'll tell you more once I join this little group you have" the tentacles of almost limitless proportion, unknown to the enemy of course, goes straight forward towards Kaji, trying to consume him, pierce through his body and try to rip his body apart.
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Team 71 Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 71 Training

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:11 pm

Hanashi just stood there watching Hitoshi fight Kaji along with his alter ego,she noticed the white blast coming towards her but she didn't want to move,she felt weak.she hated being weak Hanashi... a telepathic thought came to her If you are truly the Death's daughter and the true heir of the Caelum clan, then why the hell are you being so gotdamn weak? You cant be all that weak to let some seishin user take over your thoughts and mind. Please, you are the daughter of Nokutisu Caelum, one of the fastest beings in the world, maybe in this gotdamn universe, I dont know. If you are just gonna stand there and let that blade cut you up, I swear you will shame me.....dammit Hanashi, you're one of the only people that I actually like in this world to actually give a damn about you. DONT DIE HERE!!!!!! she then felt something surging inside of her and something told her to move and so she did.

She quickly ran to the right,avoiding the blast as it struck on where she would be if she hadn't moved.her eyes were wide,her breathing was shallow and one of her hands was on her heart.it was beating fast,she was afraid to die.she usually wasn't afraid but that boy..she didn't like him one bit.She quickly looked at Hitoshi but looked away,feeling ashamed she almost let him down,she just glared at Kaji.Hanashi was feeling alot of emotions running through her for awhile.confusion,sadness,hopelesness and another emotion was added:anger.she was angry she couldn't help,she's angry she can't fight well while Hitoshi is out,she's also angry at Kaji for entering her mind thinking he can just enter whenever the hell he wants.

She clarly didn't know what to do to help Hitoshi.She was confused as she watched them fight.she knew that she couldn't summon Tengu Shadows once Hitoshi was out so it was very annoying.
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2