Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Team Six... (open to those in Team Six)

3 posters

Go down

Training Team Six... (open to those in Team Six) Empty Training Team Six... (open to those in Team Six)

Post by Takuma Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Takuma was already assigned a member to his team and he just wanted to meet with the member and see what they were capable. He made his way into an empty clearing and sat on top of a wooden post. There were an additional two post on each side of him and he continued to sit and wait on the member. He had never truely worked as a mentor to those younger than him since he was always in battle. After being transferred to Kumogakure he knew they weren't going to put him in battle anytime soon and strive to keep him out of trouble too. And so Takuma sat and waited for the member to arrive while pulling out a lighter in his pocket and flipping it on and off.
Takuma
Takuma

http://shinobidarknessx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Training Team Six... (open to those in Team Six) Empty Re: Training Team Six... (open to those in Team Six)

Post by Desert Coyote Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Jun ran down the path to the training ground gently pushing people out of her way so lightly in fact that few realized they where being moved at all. At one point she even used a wall to get around a particularly large group. The joy which had infused Jun was keeping her moving at an incredible pace and the slight bounce in her step was painfully evident even to those who didn’t really know her. Since this was her first day Jun was totally unchanged from her normal physical standards.

Finally she arrived in the training ground and saw a man sitting on a post. Assuming he was her teacher she moved towards him and quickly hopped up on one of the logs next to him. With a joyous swirl and a bit more flamboyance then was really necessary she took a fluttering seat. “Hello Sir. My name is Jun Miyuki, I’m with team six.”
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Training Team Six... (open to those in Team Six) Empty Re: Training Team Six... (open to those in Team Six)

Post by Takuma Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:36 am

Takuma continued to play with his lighter even when he saw the girl running towards him. He then assumed that the girl was apart of his team and the assumtion was confirmed when she hopped on the post besides him and said she was. With that in mind, Takuma flipped his lighter one last time before shutting in and placing it back in his pocket. He stood on top of his post, then hopped down to look at the girl.

"Ok Jun... I am your sensei Takuma Yakuza and today I only want to see what you have already learned so I will know where I should start your training", he said while a cool breeze came through the area making his hair slightly flow in the wind.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Jun nodded sagely and continued to sit waiting for instructions on the post. She had heard of teachers before who where very strict about orders, trying to make sure she stayed on his good side Jun didn’t want to move and in adversity go against Yakuza-sans orders. “Sir will you be checking my training using combat, a quiz, or a mixture of the two?” The question had come to her in the space of one breath to the next. She had spoken before she ever realized what she would be saying and in a moment of shock she covered her mouth with both her hands as her eyes went wide.

Figuring she had already ruined her chances of keeping him happy with her she pointed to his pocket. “Why would you have a lighter? Isn’t smoking supposed to be physically bad for you?” This time she let the words hang in the air for several seconds before she finally closed her mouth. In all honesty Jun would have to admit she was a bit hyper and excited to be on a team, even if it was just her for now.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:47 pm

Takuma listened as the girl asked the question of how he was going to observe her training style. He was actually planning on just her replying and then demonstrating, but a mixture of a quiz and combat would actually show a more extensive observation of how much she already knew. As he was then going to reply he heard the girl speak of his lighter.

"Actually smoking is bad, but I use it for more than just smoking..... I use it some times in my fights for a jutsu that I learned when I was younger.", he said while pulling out a bell out of his pocket. "As for your training I will require that we perform combat and in the midst of the battle I will ask questions... if you manage to get the bell from my hand then you pass and stay on the Team."

Takuma then waited a moment before turning his back to walk off. He then spoke again; "Oh and i suggest that if you want the bell you attack me as if you wanted to kill me." With those words he then turned back to face Jun and waved his hand at her to motion that she could stat whenever she pleased.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Jun stood with a flourish and spin before turning to look squarely at her teacher. “I’m ready.” Jun leapt up and made an attempt to hit Takuma with a spinning kick. As her foot headed for Takuma’s head she was preparing for her next attack. The frozen river Tai jutsu was never meant to be used from this angle, but Jun had decided to truly show all of her potential. Chakra rolled and rumbled slowly around her hands and she quickly aimed her flat palmed strikes at her teachers knees and hoped desperately that she would be able to land on her hands and not on her head or neck.

All this was more of a test for her noble teacher then it had ever been a test for herself. Jun wanted to know how good her teacher truly was. Was he a Junin because he earned it, or merely moved up because the village was small. She knew nothing about this man, and now she would know him truly. Her mother would always say that the best way to know someone was by exchanging blows. So a huge smile split her lips as she did just that.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:36 pm

As the girl aimed to kick him in the head, Takuma swiftly ducked and channeled a small amount of water chakra into an elemental explosive seal. As Jun aimed for his knees she was now aiming at his face, however Takuma was much faster than the young girl and set the explosive off. Since he had only channeled a small bit of chakra into the seal it was if someone had thrown a water ballon at the girl's face. During this time Takuma rolled backwards and then stood on both of his feet as he stared at the girl who was more than likely going to either land on her face or on her back if she manuvered quick enough. Takuma continued to stand as he let a small laugh out of his mouth.

"Well I see you can do multiple things at one time.... too bad that you concentrate on one and leave your other tactic open for me to exploit it", he then let out another chuckle as he finished speaking.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Tontori came to meet her team today. She decided to take a short cut that didn't end up being a short cut. After about fifteen minutes of walking her path came to an end, past it was a vast land of plants and trees. She went through the brush, all she could hear was the crunching of the leaves and snapping of the twipgs when her foot put pressure on them. The faint song of a bird could be heard. She was excited, but it didn't show. After a while she stumbled out of the brush, into the battlefield. The two had started without her! She walked over to the two, one wet and teh other look like her snesei. "H-hi, I.. Im Tontori" She said bowing to her sensei and team member.

I guess they have already started... by the looks of it we are using taijutsu, my favorite!
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:23 am

Jun landed hard and barely managed to roll and stop herself before breaking any bones. Slowly she got up and shook some of the water from her hair. Blinking the water from her eyes she turned to look at the new girl and beamed with a shy joy. “Hello Tontori, I’m Jun Miyuki. Are you going to be my partner?” Jun was a bit hesitant to drop her guard when the teacher had yet to halt the exam. Jun walked towards the new girl slowly and bowed deeply to her watching Takuma the whole time, even as she greeted Tontori her eyes never left the older man.

“I’m sorry we started without you. He gave me a challenge and I wanted to prove I could do it.” She smiled and grabbed for Tantori‘s arm trying to pull the other girl closer to the junin. “He had this really neat test where I’m supposed to get his bell while answering questions. I know it sounds easy, but he is much faster then he looks.”
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:58 pm

"oh...okay, nice to meet you." She said thinking of what to do. She quickly disapeared. She was hiding within the trees thinking of a plan. SHe took out five kunai with her bloodline seal on it. She placed them on her arm and watched as they sunk into her. She jumped out behind her sensei, she was a very fast young girl. She jumped at him, like a tackle. The kunai started to emerg from her body. Half way out and they stopped. She one come out of her chest, on come one come out of each hand, one came out of her forehead, and the last on came out of her knee. He had to be careful. She was hoping he didn't notice the ones on her hand, so he would grab her arm, then she could stab him with her hand. She had to injure him before she could succescfuly take a bell.

She surprised herself with the jolt of confidence she gain when she sped out of sight. Normaly she owuld just stand there and wait for the otehr person to move first. But she had already started. She knew she would be able to get herself a bell, and maybe try to get on for Jun, her new partner.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:40 am

Takuma watched as the two girls introduced themselves to each other quietly and did not interfere since it would be considered rude and that was something he surely wasn't. He found it quite amusing that the two girls were somewhat friendly when they met, something he surely wasn't when he was first paired up with his team as a Genin. He then looked back at the two girls and only saw Jun standing there, he then acted as if he did not know where Tontori was, which at first he didn't. He was somewhat surprised when he found out how fast she was and her unique bloodline with weapons. He found this out when she used it on what seemed to be him, but actually was a mere water clone which liquified after the girl stabbed him. From the surrounding trees a slight chuckle could be heard before Takuma's voice came from them.

"Well I guess I have 2 bells now and if you wish to get them and stay on my Team, then you must attack me with the intent to kill me", he said before the trees were silent once more.

For the moment Takuma only wished to wait out time and see what each of the girls were capable of. So far he noted that both were quite fast and somewhat good in Ninjutsu, but this was not enough and he needed to see some more of their talent before he finally accepted them as his Team.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Jun looked around at the trees and frowned deeply. He was out their somewhere. Slowly she moved out into the clearing where Tontori was and watched the tree line. “I think at this point hiding would be useless. He has already showed that he can track us fairly easily and hiding behind bushes seems like something of a useless gesture… Did you see his face though? I think he lost you for a second…” Jun ran into the woods her hands moving quickly as she ducked behind trees and through bushes. Though she moved quickly she was as quite as a breeze on the wind.

She had to find Takuma or she wouldn’t be able to earn the bell. He had to be here somewhere… Her thoughts where spinning quickly and she scanned every inch of the forest hard looking for movement that shouldn’t be their. He had to be close enough to watch them, but where? She wondered for several seconds if she could even get the bells from her teacher. He was a junin after all. Though as her mind processed the facts she figured it didn’t matter. The older nin often played mind games, they often said the enemy would do the same. Takumi had admitted this was a test, perhaps the bells didn’t even matter.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:20 pm

Tontori sighed as she pulled out a scroll. She opened it, summoning her fan. Her fan poofed from the scroll, before the small amount smoke around her disapeared she had the scroll on her back and the fan in her hands. She quickly did a series of hand signs. She pulled her arms back, she took the fan and made a strong wind that was sent into the woods, it cut down everything in its way. She had used her wind scythe jutsu. She just realized Jun had ran into the forest, "Damnit!" Although she ment to yell it, it came out as a normal speaking voice. Her voice wan't very audible ever.

She ran behind her wave of wind looking for her teammate, and to cover her with somethin to keep her from harm. She didn't want her first impresion to be a shy killer. She really didn't have a jutsu, techinque, or a plan when it came to protecting others. She stopped. The wind had paced if Jun was lucky she would only have a few scratches. And hopefully her Sensie had a tree fall on him, so they could easily just pick up the bells.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Takuma watched in his tree as Jun began to run into the forest as Tontori had begun to summon her huge fan. He knew one of two things were going to happen and it was either he was going to poof down and save his student from the attack or he was going to lose his job. At first he acted as if the decision was mind boggling, but came around to his senses and ran swiftly into the gust of wind where he ad last saw Jun. He had managed to grab her before the wind came and got them, but it was still somewhat fasinating that a Genin could manage to nearly level out the forest they were training in. He made it back to where the training had first started and he placed Jun down and he stood on top of the center post once more.

"To be honest... I don't think you are really want to be known as Genin", he said in a somewhat mocking tone as he dangled the two bells in his hand before his students. He knew that both of them had the potential to be great shinobis, but he needed to see something that would prove to him that they were more than capable of being Genin.

He took on a somewhat defensive stance on top of the post before motioning to the girls to come at him.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:30 am

((Um… Takuma, you can’t just grab me like that. I hate to say it, but that’s god modding to a very minor degree. I would happily ignore it except well… Read below.))

As Takuma reached out to grab Jun his hands went right through her and she dissipated in a puff of smoke. The hand seals she had been forming as she ran into the under brush had been Bunshin-nojitsu. As the trees fell all around the small group ten or so Jun stood up from the wreckage and charged at Takuma determined to rip a bell from him. She had been hoping to lay a more elaborate trap for her teacher, but the wind Jutsu had nearly sliced her in half when it passed through the tree above her.

All the Juns began performing another hand seal as they ran towards Takuma. Being discreet one dropped down as it ran and hid behind a log to complete the hand seals and hopefully end this fight once and for all. She had thought long and hard about a technique which would be able to get through his defenses. She had only been trained as all genin in the very basic arts of ninjitsu and they still gave her a little trouble. Now she carefully made every single clone do the exact move she was doing, every perfect hand seal and every slightly flawed one. To much depended on keeping her teacher confused as to which Bunshin was the real one.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:56 pm

(ooc: sorry thought I was going to save you from being hit by the wind attack)

Takuma watched as the Jun he had grabbed was only a trap. He then knew that his student were also very smart as it was a trap. As the clones of Jun ran at him he simply dodged and pushed them around keeping his defence up just in case Tontori or the real Jun would attempt to attack him once again. He was forced to engage in combat with the clones until they were all gone, or so he thought and he saw more come at him from behind.

"Well seems that she is quite a talented strategist", he thought while turning to confront the other clones.

Takuma continued on fighting with the clones until there were none left and he was still unharmed, or so he thought. It seemed that one of the clones had managed to create a small cut on his leg.

"And she managed to hit me... if they can pull off one more good attack like that then I will let them have the bells and stay on the team"

Takuma then began to stare into the surrounding area hoping he would spot one of his student's slightest movement.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:45 pm

As Jun made a the distraction she had made her own traps. While they were busy with their lives, she had planted amnny wind bombs, the invisible ball of chakra would be very hard to dodge if triggered. When she was finished the fighting had mearly just started a few seconds ago. She watched as it happened, reaching in her back, she had three things to do in a amtter of a few seconds. She threw two scrolls into the air, she pulled out three handfulls of senbon and they quickly disapeared into her hands. Tontori jumped into the air unlaching both scrolls, the scroll was waving in the air one second and then was gone with a big POOF! She had to knuckle/blades in her hands, and fifty exploding notes shot out of the air, making the illusion of rain. They had landed very quickly making a devestating trap, if one went of, they all would. She signaled Jun to jump to the left of her, if she did not do that exactly everything would go wrong.

Her sensei didn't have many choices, he was surounded by exploding notes, wind bombs which could not be seen and if he set it off, he would be sent flying into the Raikage's office, then she had to deal with Jun and herself. Tontori had many more tricks up her large sleeves, right now was only one of her possible strategies. The knuckles in her hand would be able to do just that. She put her hands out, she shot two bolts of lightning towards Takuma, he would have to do something, he would probaly set something off, poor old man. She was determined to prove that she could be much. much more than just a Genin, she was ready to prove that she could be as strong or even stronger than her sensei.

She watched the beautiful array of lightning go towards her sensei. She was hoping Jun would get the hell away and to were she was told before the lightning hit, of things would go devastatingly wrong. Tontori could tell that her and Jun could be one of the best teams in history, they both used taijutsu. They had a very good advantage together. They would have to learn some good team techinques with just the two no sensei, also they had to work on stuff to by themselves for the exams. Tontori had her life planned out until the chuunin exams, she bwas bored one night.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Takuma looked up in the air to see Tontori wielding some weapons and at the same time Exploding Seals were aimed to surround him. He stood staring at each of the seals surrounding him and by the looks of it he wouldn't be able to move. His thoughts were confirmed as Tontori was charging his knuckles to shoot lightning from them. As the lightning bolts were a few inches from Takuma the strangest thing happened, he died or so it seemed. His lifeless body hit the ground and the numerous explosive seals surrounding him exploded which in a chain reaction set of her wind bombs (which he had no idea were near) and in time the lightning plunged through the large amount of smoke and hit something. As the smoke began to fade, a wooden puppet, that was badly damaged, laid in the exact spot of where Takuma's supposedly "lifeless" body had hit the ground. Behind the puppet was a pair of kunais that were shooting off sparks from the lightning bolts. It would seem that the kunais had absorbed the electricty at a first glance, but behind the kunais was a large wooden puppet with his hands in front of him. His hands seemed slightly burned from the leftovers of the lightning attack that didn't get absorbed into the kunais. From behind the puppet a chuckle could be heard and Takuma stood clapping his hands as his two puppets disappeared into smoke.

"Now this was exactly what I wanted to see... you all are now members of Team Six.", he said while slowly walking towards the girls and since his puppet had managed to set off all the traps Tontori and Jun had set off the battlefield was safe to walk on, [/b]"Now I wish to learn more about each of you and what you are going to accomplish by joining this Team."[/b]

As Takuma said this he sat on top of a tree stump which the rest was blown away by Tontori's attack.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 pm

Jun was shocked out of her attack on Takuma and leapt for Tontori’s left side only seconds before all the explosives blew. All her hard summoned Bunshin puffed into smoke and dissipated into nothing. Slowly Jun stood up next to Tontori and watched in sheer amazement as their teacher managed to sub in, not one but two puppets to take the attack for him. Finding the whole thing slightly ridiculous she sighed heavily and simply waited to see what would happen next.

Of course the jerk Takuma came strolling out of no where proclaiming the test over and a passing grade for everyone involved. Jun had figured something like this would happen. Her sword had never left its sheath for a good reason. Where Tontori had used many weapons from her arsenal, Jun preferred to use as little as possible. Over estimating ones opponent allowed the good fighter to win a battle, perfectly estimating an opponent led to winning a war. Jun had applied her mother’s teachings to her own chakra and spent quite a bit of time making sure she never wasted any of it; still the time she spent perfecting its usage left very little to learn new jutsu.

Moving over to Takuma’s side Jun held out her hand and pooled her chakra. As she touched the cut on his leg the wound healed easily, the only evidence a cut had landed being a rip in the pants. Then she moved to a clear spot on the ground nearby and sat down in a huff. “We could have grabbed the bells. Between Tontori and me we have the skill and power.” Turning her head she gave Tontori a conspirator wink.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 am

All the weapons were gone, and she removed the senbon from her body. All her equipment was gone, she was going to have to re-load her scroll with exploding notes, she knew how to make exploding notes os it was all good. She sat on the a stump across from the two. A very small almost unoticable smile apeared on her face when jun winked at her. She couldn't laugh it might be embarrasing. She got a vibe saying it she was to talk first. "Umm..er..." Her face was turning a pink-ish colour.

She looked around, all eyes were on her, she was about to puke. She couldn't stand all the attention, she needed some sort of distraction. She quickly turned around and started to talk. She took a deep breathe... " I am here because I want to prove to the world I can be more than just a shy, weak, and timid small girl, because I am more than that, I deserve more than that, I want to be more then what people think I can be, they have no right to judge me and I want to prove them all wrong, they all under-estimate me..." Her face had gone a deep red, she was ready to pass out,

SHe hadn't spoken that much in ever. She turned around with her head down, she was getting dizzy. She started to sway to the left, she almost fell of the stump, but she caught herself. She was going to pass out if someone didn't take the attention off of her... very soon.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:24 am

Jun was up on her feet and next to Tontori within a heartbeat. She quickly tried to wrap the girl in a gentle hug. There was no reason for someone as nimble and smart as Tontori to be this off balance. Jun figured it had to be the amount of chakra the other girl had used. “Don’t worry. I have you.” Jun gave Tontori a reassuring smile and tried to hold her close while she thought about her own answer. “I’m here because being a ninja is more to me then I can explain. My mother and father met as Nin. My father died as a Nin. And my mother has helped to train Nin. I guess I came to find a larger family.” She Gave Tontori’s hair a little tussle and smiled brightly. “When you fight with someone you become their family, they learn to trust you and rely upon you. Only when every member is fully in sync can true power be obtained.” She nodded to Takuma. “That’s what my mom says anyway.”

Jun closed her eyes and listened to the world spin for a moment relishing her own words. When her father died the Nin that had come to the door had called father a brother. He had said that any man who fought by his side was his brother. Mother had explained it all to Jun later and now she fully understood. When Tontori had been helping her to get the bells they had been family. As Takuma had pushed them he had become family. The connection was still shaky, but now these two would help Jun become something more then she could ever be on her own.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Takuma Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Takuma listen to both of the girls speak and took mental notes on what they wanted out of the experience. He took a mental note on how Tontori was using all her powers throughout the entire battle, while Jun basically preserved herself until the end knowing there would be a twist of some sort. He then couldn't help but listen to little shy Tontori and hear she wanted to prove others that she was stronger than what they thought she was. He then listened as Jun said she was in a sense here to make family. Both were good reasons, but neither was like his reason on becoming a Shinobi. That story however was going to have to wait for another day. By now Takuma now knew both of his students well and what they were capable of. He stood and looked at both of his students.

"Today was a good day and from now on we will meet here and train. We will help each other become strong and reach our full potential. In the meantime however, I will try to get us some missions from the Raikage.", he said while seeing if they had anything else to say before he left.
Takuma
Takuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down