Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Village Rules

Go down

Major Village Rules Empty Major Village Rules

Post by Kenshi Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:05 pm

There will be new rules in accordance to to the coming of Iwagakure, and also the establishing fact that we have a stable shinobi world. Now since the power spread, we've been to friendly as shinobi, making alliances and talking to people as friends and not strangers that could potentially harm you. In order to become a site with conflict we must RP as if we are a site in conflict, so with that in mind I am issuing out new rules.

1. There must be an elite clan or a elite group of people for each Nation. (i.e. Uchiha-Konoha)
We need a protecting group of people for each nation, to defend that nation at all times. That way, you always have something for a defense before you call on everyone into a war. A shinobi nation must try to remain peaceful at all costs, and in order to keep the peace, there must be a group of people strong enough to handle problems of the clan quickly, and effectively.

2. To further induce the idea of separated clans, I hereby announce that all allies between countries are no more.
I know that seems harsh, but in order to become an actual "shinobi world" there as to be some conflict. This rule isn't banning allies for ever, but until my say so you all must be separated. We have been all too kind with each other here, and I myself fall to doing that. When a Konohagakure member sees a Kumogakure member they should naturally be on their toes to fight. As shinobi we cannot be nice people. We cannot just meet. It's like if an American solider came face to face with an ol' Russian solider.. They would not be willing to compromise. We must have this sort of conflict to ensure better RPing down the road.

3. With Rule 1 in mind, each nation must have a group of "higher-ups" similar to advisors.
These people should be in a small group, composed of the best shinobi from the nation's elite clan, and some jounin that are deemed powerful enough. These people should be the only ones that know about the major evil groups like "Akatsuki". If an Akatsuki member manages to get in side of your village and meets a genin, that genin should not know them, and they should treat that Akatsuki member like any grown up, or any adult. Anyone not in the higher up group cannot "sense" whether one is evil, or "assume" the members side (good or bad).*(see spoiler for star) Even when it comes to chunin and some jounin that don't know. They should act as if they are ordinary people.
Spoiler:

4. Jinchuuriki should be equally active as Kages.
Simple and plain. If you have a Jinchuuriki, you should be as just as active as Kages. Also, I might try to move all the Jinchuuriki back to their original country, so each country has a power to rely on.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down