Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinimori's new village?

2 posters

Go down

Shinimori's new village? Empty Shinimori's new village?

Post by Chimera Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:53 pm

Shinimori appeared on the ground, almost dead. He didn't know where he was, all he knew was he was inside a building......"h-help" He couldn't get the words out very well. He closed his eyes, and waited for help. He laid in the hokages office, their could have been many people or none, he wasnt aware of where he was, just that he needed medical attention fast. He had many deep wounds, one or two vital.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Shinimori's new village? Empty Re: Shinimori's new village?

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Yoshimaru had been sitting outside the Hokages office, sitting on the window ceil. He knew that he Hokage had been gone for a while now, as he had to protect the Office while he was out. Yoshimaru then heared the door slam, as he thought Sannam had been back, "Sannam-Senpai?"He asked and lifted up the window, leaping in, as he saw a man laying on the ground, looking almost dead. He picked up the boy, and carried him into his arms, "Dont worry, Ill take you to the Hospital."He said and leaped out the window, leaving a woodclone of himself behind.

Last edited by Yoshimaru Kangai on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Shinimori was still, silent, and uncuncious the whole time. As the random person picked him up and rushed to to the hospital. He dreamnt of drowning in a river, bumping against random rocks in the river. He had this dream because for one, he couldnt breath because his mouth and noise was covered by something, and when ever them an walked he bump Shinimori. HIs dream sduddenly stoped, it was all dark nothing except random lights going off in his head.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:53 pm

Yoshimaru watched the boy, as he seemed to struggle to breathe. He moved his hand to his mouth, taking off the clothing that was covering his mouth so he could breathe. Yoshimaru then quickened his pace, trying to get to the Konoha emergancy room as fast as possible, jumping to rooftop to rooftop, gliding over buildings. "Dont worry, Im going to get ya there..."He said softly, as he then stopped infront of the hospital. He kicked the doors open and ran in, "Doctors! Nurses! We have a serious case here!"He shouted in his deep tone, as the doctors and nurses gathered around, one with a movable bed thing.

Yoshi strapped in the boy, as the doctors rushed Shinimori into a room.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:11 pm

Shinimori awoke after a few hours, with many bandages. He looked around, where was he? HE was in some random place, after a while of lookign around he noticed he was in a hospital room. He had no entertainment what so ever, all there was to do was sleeping, and stare at whiter walls. He was hoping someone would come in to talk to him, but seeing as he knew no one here, I dont think anyone would come unless news spread there was a new genin, and he was in the Hospital, and hes from the Rain!
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:37 pm

After a few hours of waiting outside Shinimori's room, Yoshimaru walked in quietly, looking around. "So, how are you doing?"He asked, hoping the boy would recodnise his voice from earlier. He sat down next to his bed in a chair, as he yawned and waited for his responce, looking around the room.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:17 am

Shinimori was lookign out of the window in his own little world, the sound of a voice startled him! He looked over to se some random person, he looked confused "Im doing fine i guess, who are you, what village am I in, don't make me go back" He said curiously, except the last part was more of a plea. H esuddenly rembered the voice, "Your the women who saved me, but you don't look a women" He said puzzled.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:24 am

Yoshimaru laughed and said, "One, you are in Konohagakure, the Leaf Village,"He pointed to his headband, which was a symbol for the leaf. "Two, Im not the 'woman' who saved you, I was the man who brought you here, or saved you."he corrected him, as he then stood up and stretched, walking over to the windows. "Where did you come from, and what happened?"he asked as he looked at the boy from over his shoulder.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:28 am

He looked at him puzzled still "well you sure sounded like a women, and im from the Hidden Rain village, Well I was the one who was mysterously stealing things, no one knew what happened to their precise merchendise, then I sold it for triple price in other villages, the villagers found out and attacked me in my house, teleported, but I didnt have enough energy to teleport all the way out, I could only get to the gate, and then I was surrounded they charged at me, and i used the rest of my chakra to teleport here" He paused for one second "Its my bloodline, im stronger than all the other people I met with the same bloodline but I don't know why exactly" HE was confused about that too.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:36 pm

Yoshimaru chuckled and took out a kunai, "Learn some respect boy. You shouldnt go around telling people they sound like a women, when they have higher authority than you."He told the boy and walked over to his bed again, putting the Kunai back. "You shouldnt steal from other villages, then expect someone to take care of a thief after they have been damaged.."he then sighed and rubbed the back of his head, "You are just lucky you are here now, yatta?"He told him with a serious tone, putting a scowl on his face almost, to show how serious he was.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:49 pm

He ignored his facail expression completely, he looked over at a bowl of apples as the man talked, he opened his mouth an the apple apeared in his mouth. He took a bite out of it, it droped and he picked it up take more bites as he glared "Well....you go with that, Ill just enjoy my apple, im not in the mood for lectures on my way of surviving" He went back to his window, regreting his wish for company.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Yoshimaru laughed and shook his head at the boy, "Well, an attitude like that will certainly not get you friends."he told him and walked over to the door. "If this is a result to your surviving, im sure you will learn from it,"he then turned around and looked at Shinimori from over his shoulder, "dont expect someone to come carry you to the hospital, or back home. They wouldnt want to change your 'way of survival'"He said in a smartalick tone with a laugh, turning his head around, and opening the door. He walked out, and closed the door behind him, beginning to walk back home.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimera Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Shinimori just laughed at his reply, hey then watched as he walked away and finished his apple in and put it neatly in the garbage can as he walked out the door. He looked to see if that man was still there he saw him turn the corner, he closed his eyes and he teleported to the front desk. He saw the man walk out of the hospital. The receptionist walked to the counter, she asked what I need, "did you get my package" He asked in a sweet voice, the lady handed her the package. He took of his headband and threw it away leaving his past behind with the simple movement of throwing away a headband.

OOC: Drac Im requesting t obe in your village.
Chimera
Chimera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down