Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training To Protect The Village

2 posters

Go down

Training To Protect The Village Empty Training To Protect The Village

Post by Kenshi Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Walking a top of the massive mountains of Kumogakure, Kenshi looked out over the village. His purple eyes scanned over the entire village, the people, the shops, the building, everything he'd vowed to protect. The high altitude gave way to a light and cool wind, which shook his jet black hair as it graced over his body. His right hand rose up to his face, and Kenshi's gaze met his hand which was covered in his glove. He looked at his own hand, moving his fingers ever so slightly, thinking about the future he'd planned for himself, the destiny that he'd written for himself, with those very hands. It was that hand that signed him into a ninja, a ninja of Kumogakure.

'With this hand, with my heart, I will grip my katana and protect the village at all costs. With this hand, I will heal the sick and injured, and even revive lives. With this hand I will travel to unknown lands and defeat enemies of Kumogakure to protect the village. With this hand I'll train, with this hand I will revive the Izoto clan and unlock it's powers, with this hand I will become the Protector that Kumogakure needs. With this hand I will enter an unknown world, with this hand I will strive for power like none other. All, with this hand...'

Kenshi closed his eyes and put his hand back down to his side, re-opening them to focus back on the village. He turned around, slowly, letting his large katana reflect off the sun as he walked towards the training grounds, high up in the mountains. Everything was banking on his training, it was that important. He had to be strong enough to fight off The Order, and perhaps the Council of OZ. Even though he was a Chuunin, this training would no doubt make him strong enough to protect the village. Even though he was just a bunshin, waiting on Munashii, he would have to endure the training until Kenshi was finished with Leon. Munashii had to be of Jounin level or even higher by now, Kenshi remember his father constantly talking about his amazing abilities when he was a genin. For that, Kenshi only hoped he could keep up with him.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Training To Protect The Village Empty Re: Training To Protect The Village

Post by Munashii Hissori Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Munashii gave a small smile as he saw the first and tallest mountain of Kumogakure come into view. Finally, he was home. And it wasn't in flames, which was a plus. He stopped on a tree branch and drunk in the sight, using his Keiji to it's fullest extent to get as much out of the moment as possible. He watched as miles away a small child was carried by her father into one of the secure bunkers deep inside the Village. Well, at least his father had gotten his message and had made the preperations. None of the villagers would be harmed during this conflict so long as one Cloud shinobi stood. He breathed in the aroma of ramen as a stall was set up. It brough a twinkle to Munashii's eye that even in these circumstances his people where deteremined to have life go on as normally as they are able to keep it. He was about to look elsewhere when he caught a strangely familiar scent. It was different somehow, but distinctive nonetheless. It had to be...

He waited for the other Shuugouteki members to catch him up. When they did, he told them to go ahead and find the Raikage, and that he had business he needed to take care of. Before they could object, he took off in the direction of the scent, following it more keenly than any bloodhound. He reached the origin of the scent and was suprised to see another boy there and not the man he was expecting. Treading carefully and so quietly that not a man in this world could hear him, he snuck up behind the stranger with his chakra emissions set extremely low. Munashii inspected him, taking in his size and the sword strapped to his back, as well as the Cloud headband strapped to his arm. Stepping back out of reach, he waited of few seconds before releasing his chakra emissions, which would make him (to another ninja's senses) appear as if from nowhere. Munashii waited for the stranger to turn, noting his weight distribution as he made the motion. He said nothing, allowing the other Kumogakure shinobi to explain his presence, his eyes watching him very keenly for any movement that betrayed an attack.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:52 pm

Kenshi noticed the chakra appearing behind him, and was somewhat surprised that he couldn’t sense it. But even though his own abilities had the potential to become the strongest, they were still untrained to the legends of Munashii Hissori. From the stories of his powers and abilities that he’d heard from his father, Kenshi couldn’t believe it now that he was finally upon him. His chakra, the little bit that he was letting out, was tremendously strong, and Kenshi could tell that he was a force not to be trifled with. He turned around and looked at Munashii in surprise. Kenshi felt a bit honored to be in his presence also, he was the son of the Raikage, and was trained by the previous Sandaime Raikage, so he was no doubt destined to be great.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Munashii Hissori. It is nothing but an honor to be in your presence. However, I cannot sit around and tell you that everything is just ‘peachy’. Some of Kenshi’s clone dispatched, and they are currently making their way towards Kirigakure to meet up and interrogate some people from the Council of Z. He plans to do this as his first mission, and hopes that you will understand. I’m going to be here to train on some techniques, so when I disperse he can be able to use the techniques in battle, if need be. Time is of the essence, so if we can get started let’s get started Sempai. He’s given me a great amount of chakra, enough to learn these techniques.”

Kenshi took out his sword and put it in the ground before him. It stuck easily, sliding into the ground with little effort due to the large blade’s extremely sharp edge. As he started to stretch and draw out chakra in preparation, Kenshi’s massive blade reflected off of the sunlight, no doubt making a visual commotion. The blade was very large, and it’s history relied deep within the gangs of Kirigakure, the people he’d defeated it to get it. Kirigakure had long been famous for their sword, especially the legendary “Head Cleaver, of Suigetsu”, who’d stolen it from Zabuza Momochi. In an attempt to replicate the sword, Kenshi’s sword was created, something said to be more powerful, and at least three times sharper than the Head Cleaver. Now it was Kenshi’s to use, and Kenshi’s to train with.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Munashii Hissori Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:41 am

Munashii nodded slowly in understanding, watching the sword warily. So this was a clone... he figured as much shortly after he started talking. It was strange meeting someone via a clone, but if this ninja, Kenshi, had a mission, then he suppose that it could be overlooked. Not that Munashii really cared about social rules, in fact he respected someone who would sacrifice politeness for practicallity. Duty first, everything else second. Basically the watchwords of the Hissori clan.

The young hunter looked the clone up and down. Yes, he definatly had the similar chakra scent. And he also had a similar look about him. Munashii paused for a moment, frowning, before asking the question.

"Do you by any chance know Yoshimo Izoto?"

The query, straight out of the blue, might put off his fellow ninja, but he needed to know. He had not heard from his old sensei in almost two years, and he was desperate to know what had become of him.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Kenshi smiled at the question at first, and then wondered about Munashii himself. Yoshimo used to refer to him as a hunter, and it was because of his bloodline that made him a threat in battle, and a great ninja. To be able to sense as he did, no doubt would make anyone great, the Hissori’s bloodline was for combat, and if anyone had even learned the secrets of it, if they were Hissori of course, they would no doubt be powerful, just as Munashii. Kenshi spoke in response to the question with a slight smile as he remembered.

“Yeah, he was my father.”

No doubt the question would leave the ninja stunned, and even though he was a bunshin he knew that there would be some emotions coming soon. After all, Kenshi heard everything about Munashii as a child, and to him Munashii was somewhat like a living legend. Even as a bunshin he was proud to be able to stand before him.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Munashii Hissori Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Munashii's eyebrows raised before he could stop them, in a way that would be quite comical to those that knew the young man's stoic disposition. He just could not stop the suprised expression off his face. "Oh", he said, lost for words. He knew that Yoshimo-sensei had a family, but he had never expected to meet them. Then he realised that Kenshi had used the past tense. "Was?" he asked, before shaking his head.

"That can be a tale for when we meet in person. Kenshi-sama. You said you wanted to train. I am willing to help you. We will need to be as strong as we can to face the storm to come. The Order will attack Kumogakure soon, according to my sources. And when they do..." A small smile slid across Munashii's face. "They will face the student and son of Yoshimo Izoto. And may the Gods show them mercy, for we will not".

He drew his own sword and put in the guard position. "Let us begin", he said quietly, before dashing forward leaving a dust cloud in his wake. In half a second he had reached Kenshi, his sword going straight to his neck.
Munashii Hissori
Munashii Hissori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down