Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takuma's RP Sample....

Go down

Takuma's RP Sample.... Empty Takuma's RP Sample....

Post by Takuma Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Takuma slowly walked through the forest in the outskirts of the Rain Village. He was given the mission to patrol the border of the Village and stay lookout for potential enemies and enemy threats. He looked up at the cloudy sky above him and knew that it was going to begin raining momentarily. He sighed heavily pondering on the life he wished he could have had and the lives he could have possibly saved. He made his way to a heavily densed forest area before hearing the snapping of a branch above him. He knew that it could possibly be an enemy and with that in mind he clenched 3 shurikens from his pocket and slung them in the air above to hear 2 make contact with the tree and the last one clashing with a small piece of metal. He thought to himself that he found someone and the thought was confirmed when 5 shinobis surrounded him on the ground. For a moment there was silence, but it was cut short when one of the Shinobis stepped forward and Takuma quickly took out a kunai and threw it at the Shinobi pinning him in the neck and dragging him several feet into a nearby tree. The other Shinobis looked at thier friend momentarily seeing how much power was in the throw and how much blood the man was losing.

"Get him", one of the Shinobis yelled out.

The other Shinobis then hastily moved at Takuma and he just stood there as 2 of the remaining Shinobis came at him. He punched one in the face while bringing his leg up to kick the other one in the chest sending him skidding backwards. Another Shinobi then began to perform a series of handsigns but Takuma only smirked.

"Too slow", he whispered softly.

He had his Human Puppet; Yue appear from a tree above the enemy and shoved a kunai into his skull. The last Shinobi calmly looked at Takuma while also staring at his fellow teammates who each had seemed to take either a lot of damage or was dead. He took a step backwards, but Takuma had already began one of his favorite Genjutsu techniques; Kokuangyo no Jutsu (the Bringer of Darkness Jutsu) making the last Shinobi think he was surrouned by nothing. In the darkness the Shinobi could hear Takuma make a slight laugh before feeling two kunais being shoved into his spine and the other in his lung. As the darkness faded the Shinobi could see the Puppet in front of him and then heard Takuma from behind him with his kunai in his spine. Takuma had wished not to kill the man but instead have him die slowly and on his own. He slowly bent down over the man who was laying on the ground below and looked him in his face.

"I sometimes feel sorry for those that trespass into the Rain Village and come across my path. Today I really do feel sorry for you and I will let you stay here for as long as you like. Yell if you like as well, but I am the only one patrolling these parts for the next 48 hours so I might see you again before the blood in your lungs fill, which will kill you."

He then stood while retrieving his two kunais and wiping them clean. He turned to his puppet which then gave out and was then wrapped back up in its scroll and was placed on his back. He smirked revealing a few of his demon like fangs before walking off into the distance hearing the Shinobi give out a few coughs that were supposed to sound like yells. A few more yards away from the enemy Shinobi and there was nothing, but quietness which meant the enemy was either dead or waiting for his time to run out. Any way howeve Takuma looked up into the skies that began to pour its tears onto the earth below. He then let out a sigh before saying aloud:

"Another day patrolling the Rain Village's border."
Takuma
Takuma

http://shinobidarknessx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down