Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xavier's rp sample

Go down

Xavier's rp sample Empty Xavier's rp sample

Post by Xavier Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:18 pm

His life, seemed like a tattered bliss when the sun reached its highest peak everything seemed to be sown from a different perspective. This was when the sun was hottest, sometimes allowing its unbearably bright rays to blind the helpless victims of the earth. Xavier lay under a giant cheery blossom among a forest of deep green, hardly touched by the harmful sun. He felt warm, and relaxes among the flowers who disobedience to anyone only added to their beautiful charm. Only small beads of light could reach him through the massive branches of the above tree. He had visited this spot frequently to escape the world of people around him. It soothed his inner-demon of sorts.

Curious, the sound of footsteps reach Xavier’s ears turning his attention away from the cherry blossom. With in a split second, a mask lacking of emotion mentally covers his face. His eyes narrow as he sits up from his laying position. Under his fingers lay a simple Kunai of which he had placed in case an event such as this would occur. The predator waits patiently for the prey to reveal its self. Anger rises in the pit of the ninja’s stomach. He hated to be disturbed, especially by other people. Their emotion hardly appeased him, causing him to merely spite them. They were foolish in their thinking of peace, love, sadness. Anger was the only real emotion Xavier had within him, but after killing his uncle he had learned to control such a weakening emotion. Emotion, how useless.

The last creature he expected to merge from the bushes was a delicate white fawn. She was a beautiful female dear, hardly intimidating without the horns a buck would have. She seemed so young, yet fearless as she approaches the human before her. As she draws near, the peaceful creature simply bends her slender neck down to lower her head, with a soft grunt she nudges the dark hair male in the side with her nose. Still not trusting his surroundings Xavier keeps a tight hold on the kunai and doesn’t respond to the dear. Annoyed, the creature makes another grunting sound and nudges him harder. With a quick roll of the eyes, Xavier raises his free hand and pats her neck gently. Pleased with her self, the fawn plops down with a light thud and proceeds to place her head in the ninja’s lap seeking further attention. Either the fawn was a product of some jutsu, or she was just extremely people friendly.

The creatures heart starts to race, as she perks her head up. Xavier heard the sound too, it was the sharp crunch of a twig. He was too preoccupied with the fawn, and last concentration. He had figured there was someone around other then the deer, but his prediction was faltered and too late. He felt a sharp pain in his neck and then blacked out.

Xavier awoke with bandages wrapped delicately around his neck. His eyes scan the area, but the rest of his body refused to move. Annoyed, he forces his hand to raise and touch the side of his neck. He winces as sharp pain jolts down his body from the puncture wound. Senbon needles were likely the cause of the damage, but if they took such great care and aim why was he not dead? Surely they would not knock him out and then tend to his wounds. There was something wrong with the picture.

“Don’t move too much you might kill your self.” A soft voice mutters from beside him. Xavier turns his head every so slowly. His eyes widen as the fawn comes in to view. He knew animals could talk, but since when did white baby deer come to the rescue of hurt travelers, and then speak to them so casually. Another factor dawns on him as smoke surrounds the deer. Seconds later a young female with long hair tied with a ribbon towards the tip of the delicate white strands, wearing a red kimono appears from the smoke. Her light aqua eyes examine the male with a hint of curiosity.

“I thought you would never wake up.” She muses lightly. Xavier watched as the young female messed with some cups. She brought the cups over on a tray, making sure to be careful not to spill the hot content inside. Almost as if she could sense Xavier’s discomfort of laying on his back, snowy (a little something he called her in his mind since she had snow white hair and did not know her name) puts the tray down and gently pushes a hand under his back, and one under his head. She helps him in to an upright sitting position, and then proceeds to serve the drink. It was tea, Xavier came to realize as he looked down at the steaming liquid. It was herbal, and actually smelled pleasant. It had a sweet taste, Xavier made sure to comment on this after taking a drink. Snowy nods her head in agreement as she drinks hers as well.

“You saved me, why?” He asks. “You don’t even know my name nor do I know yours.” She looks at him and tilts her head to the side slightly.

“I need not a persons name to feel the desire to save their life. Had I not killed those missing ninja, they would have killed you. My name is Amaterasu Nara. I’m a descendent of Zero Nara.” She smiles softly before continuing. “I know my name is weird, and Im hardly a sun goddess or anything like that. Here’s a little history lesson. Amaterasu was a nickname given to the rowdy Ninja Zero because of her wicked ability to use Fire ninjutsu. She was the odd ball of the clan, Using wolves instead of dear for summoning, and having such a perfect knack for Fire Ninjutsu. So they called her Amaterasu, after the sun goddess. That’s how I got my name.” She rubs the back of her head with a sheepish smile. She seemed like a shy girl who ought to be a story teller. He could tell already she liked to talk.

“Xavier, if we must get in to such trivial details, I’m a descendant of Avion Sayris. He was a puppet master. As well as a master of Metal.” He states boredly. She seemed to take the answer and didn’t press further.

Some time went by after that. Xavier sat and listened to Ammy’s idle chatter (from which he found out he had been out for four days). She spoke of mythology mostly, and of her clans past. He seemed to enjoy her company, and spent most of the time nodding his head and making small remarks about her stories. He felt relaxed listening to her, and didn’t even realize that it was already becoming dark outside. He found himself smiling for the first time in god knows how many years. He had found the company deep down he had been searching for. This girl did not speak of death or destruction. She did not judge him by his appearance nor attitude. She was not worried about his skills as a ninja. She was simply a soft spoken girl who enjoyed telling stories with people she saw as friend. So much emotion, ever word was full of it. “Emotion is a worthless flaw.” He remembers saying to her when the conversation first began. Unlike most who would have fought his way of thinking, she simply shrugs and smiles at him. Her reply was this “I am but only human who is full of flaws. However these such flaws are the things that keep me going, and that keep me from breaking down and giving up when I know there is a chance.” After that was where their conversation, and their relationship as friends blossomed.

A week passed, and it was time for Xavier to return to his village.

(my fights, and for the most part, replies, my be smaller and condensed if need be.)

Xavier

Back to top Go down

Xavier's rp sample Empty Re: Xavier's rp sample

Post by Xavier Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Now for a fight sample

Xavier had been bored, nothing had happened at all during the last few days. He wondered what the rumors about 3 missing ninja were all about. 'Hmm maybe i should track them down..or let them come to the village and then wipe them off the face of the earth?' He thought as he walked outside of his building. The sun blinded him for a millisecond. He then looked out to see 3 hooded figures.

Each one of varying heights. Nothing at all was as it should be with them. He sighed feeling suspicious of the 3 hooded figures. He knew nothing about them and as he walked up to then, he felt a sharp pain in his side. Bringing a hand up to the pain, he noticed blood. His face suddenly changed, his mouth forming a scowl and a snarl almost growl like sound escaping his lips, his blood lust was beginning to overcome his thought process.

He saw ones hand slightly outstretched. Suddenly he busted forward. The 2 on the ends of the group began to surround him. He was out numbered and knew they were gonna be tough for him. He didn't care at all though. He brought his hand up, it ignites slowly as plasma began to flow out of his hand. He simply brings it up the attackers abdomen. He screams falling over, clutching his stomach.

The other two rushed in and grabbed him. They forgot that plasma could be eliminated from any point on an Aito's body. Suddenly their hands erupt as his shoulders release a soft and small amount of the plasma, super heated. his body was used to it. his clothes on the other hand weren't.

They recoiled and he proceeded to eliminate each one with a simple kunai to the throat. The blood flowed slowly and majestically.

And to say they could take hi down. The rumors had been wrong.

Xavier

Back to top Go down