Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sora's sample RP

Go down

Sora's sample RP Empty Sora's sample RP

Post by Anti Sora Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 pm

This is from another site, and not about Naruto, but here goes!

Sora opened his eyes to the fifth day of his own personal hell, pushing his soft brown hair out of his eyes as he sat up on his bunk. He didn't even notice the absence of his brother above him when he stood and walked over to the window that led to the back of his house.
“Where?” Though he spoke the question out loud, he was asking only himself while he stared at the boulder, which was really more of a large rock, that they always hung around. They. Sora, Sarah. Nobody else. Without her, life didn't seem worth living. The only thing keeping him going was the hope that she may come back.
Come back from where, he thought, she never told me she was leaving.
And that was what hit him hard. She never even mentioned leaving. She was there, then she was gone. Not a single warning at all.
His arm throbbed from laying on it all night, and his vision was blurry, but he managed to find some decent clothes to wear for the day. He pulled his faded black jeans up just as his brother Riku walked into the room. Riku always had a hard to read mood, but it seemed that he was almost happy. Infectiously happy.
Sora didn't give Riku a chance to try to spread his disease of niceties. Instead, he walked over to the window to the back yard, and jumped out from his second floor bedroom. As he plummeted to the ground, he held out his hand to grab a rope that hung right under his window. He rappelled to within five feet of the ground and dropped, hitting the ground with a thud.
It wasn't early morning but it still wasn't hot outside, so he wore a jacket. It never really got above sixty degrees Fahrenheit on Psylok, his home planet. Though it was a completely different planet, the people were not much different from the humans of Earth. The main difference was the high tolerance for extreme weather. In appearance, they were exactly the same. In technology, they seemed to be slightly behind. Still, they were progressing.
Sora stood by the boulder in a deep meditation, not even aware of his own breathing. He was lost in thought; thought about Sarah, about himself, about his own reason for being. His mind was burning through topics and reason at break-neck speed, and it all made little sense in the shadow of nothingness that seemed to have enveloped his life. Sarah: She was gone, without a trace. No clues to her whereabouts were to be found. Himself, Sora: He was depressed and enraged. A deep hatred of all life seared his every thought toward other people. A reason for being? That was Sarah. Sarah was gone.
All of these thought halted and he came into consciousness with a surprising jolt; Sora could see him. Sora could see a being float to the ground after holding himself midair of his own will.
He was wearing a dark red cloak and a black Gi, a sharp contrast to the light golden hair that surged upward with each magnificent pulse of raw energy. He stared out with blue eyes that held knowledge above his years as if he was searching for a forgotten myth, or a way to make it a reality. Nothing could compare to his confidence; his power.
His power. It was a tangible thing, fire leaping off of his skin, lightning flickering in the fire. Fire so hot, it could turn bone to ash before touching it; so controlled, it could gently caress a crying baby and put it to sleep.
This man was the epiphany of power. All life seemed to evaporate in his presence, and everything else was blasted away in an unsettling way.
This was a man who seemed to be able to strike fear into the heart of Satan, and demand respect from any god. The mightiest of warriors cowered away from his very shadow, and seemed either not to notice, or not to care.
Sora felt the flames lick his skin, but he did not burn. He saw the man look at him, but he did not disintegrate. He was absorbed into the power and knew at that moment that all he wanted to do was follow. Follow this man and never come back to this place.
He was so lost in what he saw, that he only knew he wasn't actually there when his mother called out to him.
“Sora!” she yelled, getting his attention from the kitchen window, “You should be having fun, giving your mind a rest. Don't worry about things, it's bad for your health.” She was smiling, but underneath it was a certain look of pain. She blamed him. They all did. She was the only one not showing it. “Here's some money, go see a movie or something. Don't mope around all day.” She handed him a handful of cash, maybe about five hundred Zenni, about enough for two people to see a movie. Another reminder that he was alone.
He took the money and ran toward town, wanting to get away from his home. From the boulder. From an inscription in the boulder; one that said, “together, forever.” To get away from the lie.

Two days later, walking down the street, he noticed himself thinking odd things, mumbling. He wasn't in control of it, like a rant of silent rage; instead, it was something completely random. He listened to himself, and could almost figure out what he was saying.
“... without it, there can be no peace... the sacrifices are inevitable... no mere life is important in it all... good of many... obedience is peace... sacrifice... sacrifice... sacrifice....”
He could feel them staring. Everybody, it seemed, blamed him for something that couldn't possibly be true. They all thought he drove her away. Her, and her whole family. He was blamed for their disappearance only because he was always with her, and she was always with him; they were always together, no matter where they were. And for that, he was blamed.
His blue hooded jacket hid most of his face, but everybody knew it was him. Still, it surprised him when somebody grabbed his right arm, spinning him around. He stared at the boy that had forcefully gained his attention for a moment before realizing it was James, a boy who had appeared to have been infatuated somewhat with Sarah for the last month. He had a face that appeared to hold a mask of hate and blame.
“What did you do to her? Where did she go, Sora?” His question was a simple, blaming growl. “Tell me where Sarah is. Now.”
“Are you trying to accuse me of something?” Sora hissed through his teeth, clenching his fist.
“What would give you that idea? I mean, you're the only one that would know what happened, yet you won't tell anybody.”
“Don't test me. I'm not in the mood. I don't know where she is, so go away,” Sora said as he turned to walk away, but James pulled him back.
“I'm not through with you.”
“Well, I'm through with you.” Sora hissed as he tried to turn again. Again, James pulled him back.
“Listen, smarta--” James started, but was cut off by the fist in his side. All of the air blew from his lungs and out of his mouth as he crumpled to the ground.
“He said he doesn't know,” Riku said, his bright blue eyes showing his fierceness, “And now you're going to leave him alone.” Riku spit on the ground beside James.
Sora was baffled; James was a big guy, but Sora had taken him before. Why had Riku intervened?
As if reading his thought, Riku spoke to Sora. “Hey, I have something to tell you, but it wouldn't be as good if you were pissed. Problem solved--” he looked down at James smiling “--so all that's left is to go to the house. Let's go!” At that, Riku sprinted in the direction of their house, a playful leap in his step.
Sora followed him, but he couldn't be as happy as Riku. He couldn't be happy at all, and he knew that. There was nothing to be happy about.

The only privacy the boys had ever had was their bedroom. It almost seemed soundproof, which was good when Sarah was around. She was easy to humor, and laughed loudly when she found something extremely funny. Sora's mother had problems with noises, so they always had to stay up there. Still, there was no complaining. Sora was only ever himself when he was around Sarah and Riku, so having to be away from others was more of a blessing.
Riku walked in the door first, laughing as he turned around to face Sora, who was just closing the door.
“I saw somebody! Well, I didn't see him, but I felt him! It was so awesome, Sora. You should have been here. He was... flying. The guy was flying, and there was fire, and it was so incredible! You had to feel it like I did.”
And at that moment, Sora knew he hated his brother.
Sora ran. He ran through the bedroom and jumped out the window, thankful it was still open. He didn't bother with the rope and realized, too late, that he should have. He hit the ground with a thud, his knees giving out and forcing his face into the sand. Then Riku was there, panting furiously. He looked angry and confused.
“What did you do that for?” he demanded.
Sora didn't answer.
“Sora!”
No answer.
“Answer me, now Sora!” He grabbed Sora's hair and tried to pull him up, just to be knocked to the ground as Sora's fist connected with his jaw.
“It's not fair! You stupid son of a--” Sora stopped.
The air rippled. The temperature raised to the point of making Sora sweat. The air rippled between the boys and, though the were no more than three feet away from each other, it seemed they were drifting away. Then there was blackness between them. A dark area in place of air. Sora was blown away.
Then he was there. The man from his vision. He stood there between them. Fire licking it's way across his skin, blasting through the air. He looked from, Riku to Sora, sending Sora into an ecstasy of blissful delight. Sora felt the power move through him just like the man's gaze; he knew there was no fighting this feeling. At the same time, there was a feeling of deep fear. This was a man that could eliminate Sora's existence entirely, leaving no trace of his being. Through that fear, there was a calm. This was a man of contradicting emotions. There was light, which Sora had always believed in. There was darkness, which Sora was always was wary of. But the thing that Sora felt most was a void of nothingness that surrounded the man, as if to say, “It will be this way, it is inevitable.” That was a new sensation for Sora, that complete knowledge that nothing could matter besides what the man before him said. It would be his way. That could not be changed.
When the man spoke, it was a voice that was unlike anybody else's. His was a voice that was soft, yet deep. Quiet, but with a demanding authority that made you not just listen, but want to listen.
“I am Crimson…” he said, “Follow me.”
And they did.
Sora and Riku followed Crimson for days. They didn't tire, they couldn't afford to tire. Tiredness meant sleep. Sleep meant more time with the man, with Crimson. It was because of this, that a deep paranoia grew between the brothers, turning them against each other. Sora and Riku never moved from Crimson's side. They never let the other get closer to him. They never trusted each other.
They walked for days, conforming their step to match his. When Crimson was done with one planet, they would seamlessly fade into another, even mid step. It was weeks before he turned to them, speaking for the first time since they left Psylok, and by then Sora was having thoughts again. This time, though, there were no vocals. It was all in his head, and he thought he could get the words. There is only one peace... Set examples... Make them pay... honor their memory, use them for peace... Destroy little, make big fear... The only way for peace is...
Crimson spoke. “I have realized that only one of you is useful…I cannot determine which of you the one is, so I have decided that you will fight each other. Who ever can defeat the other will continue to follow me…”
Sora looked from him, to Riku, and knew what he had to do.
How can he even tell that one of us wasn’t useful? Sora thought while charging his brother, He never looked back once while walking or even spoke before now.
Sora ducked under a punch from his brother, jumping up to hit Riku in the stomach. Time seemed to slow down. He caught Riku right under his ribs, dropping him to the ground. He went to kick him in the head, but Riku caught Sora's foot. There was an extreme burning sensation and a sizzling crackle of burning flesh. Sora fell down; Riku got up. Sora's looked at his leg, which was black around his ankle, then at Riku, who's hand was bathed in an eerie blue light.
Riku thrust his hand at Sora, sending the light pulsing toward him. Sora rolled away, the blast hitting the ground behind him. The explosion was deafening, and at that moment Sora had a thought that scared him almost as much as Crimson: What happens to the loser?
It was that fear that drove him to his feet. That fear that sent the tingling through his arm, the heat into his hand.
“I...” shadows flickered in his palm. “Will...” the shadows formed into a tangible mass. “Not... Lose...” His arm surged forward. A whirring beam leaped from his hand toward his brother.
Riku's hand seemed to flash as he swung it into Sora's blast, sending it back ten fold. Sora's arms flew protectively over his face, but he couldn't block it all. At the end, Sora was barely standing. He went to step forward, but his knees buckled. Riku was beside him when he fell. Sora looked up with pleading eyes, begging his brother. Riku punched Sora, knocking him to the ground.
Sora coughed blood and spit out a tooth—actually, his last baby tooth—as his vision faded. The darkness threatened to take him. He was ready for it.
With his last glimpse of the world, he saw Riku walking to Crimson. Crimson was... smiling. He had never smiled at Sora.

Sora could barely remember the blessing burn as his body moved outside of his control. He felt himself smiling as he pulled his hand out of Riku's back, his heart in Sora's hand. The blood spewed from Riku's mouth as he fell to his death, gargling a last word. Sora's laughter, and sobs, echoed through the area which, he noticed, had changed since the fight started.
Now they were in a building with very few people. One, in the far corner, seemed to be smiling, but his face was dominated by glaring red eyes. Another, closer than the first, was wide-eyed. He had the same blond hair as Crimson, but his power was still nothing compared to Crimson.
They saw in Sora's eyes that he knew. They saw that he knew how peace was obtained. Sora realized that his hope in life had been gone long before Sarah left. She just put it all together. Now he knew, no one life was important; not Riku's, not Sarah's, nobody mattered when put to the millions that could be saved through fear.
The other guys came over to Sora, the red eyed man speaking first in a calm yet almost insulting voice, “I'm Sasuke Uchiha, nice fight.” Sasuke said, smirking.
The other boy seemed almost nicer. “I'm Goten,” he said.
Crimson was smiling now, at Sora this time, “As you know, I am Crimson. Welcome to the Vanished Heroes.”

They left the planet immediately.

Anti Sora

Back to top Go down