Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night's RP sample

Go down

Night's RP sample Empty Night's RP sample

Post by Night Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:50 pm

The region they had chosen was a grassland with several trees, far away from the village, so that nobody could interfere in the epic battle that was about to take place. There was usually raging wind in the morning but today, there was nothing. The early morning light shone brightly on the two combatants. They stood facing one another, as if they were sworn enemies. Their eyes filled with determination, and their faces shining with fearlessness. They stood ten meters apart from each other. Tymo and Night were both great Uchihas, but only one of them could be the best. And if they wanted to find out who was better, they’d have to fight till’ either one of them was annihilated by the other’s hands. Their rivalry began since they were kids, always looking for a way to defeat the other. And today was the day when everything would be settled.

“You sure got guts to fight me, Night,” Tymo spoke as if trying to irritate Night.

“Let’s get this going already, I know I always grasp victory easily” Night had said that while seeming as if he had ignored Tymo’s arrogant remark.

“Alright, let us begin!” Tymo’s voice reverberated throughout the area.

As those words were said, the young ninjas instantly went into action. Night was the offensive type, while Tymo was the defensive type. Tymo had jumped back and hidden in the trees. Night was still standing in the middle of the area, looking invulnerable, and hadn’t moved an inch. His eyes were closed as if waiting to hear the sound of an ant. For a few seconds, nothing in the air made a sound. In a sudden instance, Tymo appeared behind Night’s back and jabbed him in the spine. The person Tymo had just hit had turned into a log, which now lay silently on the ground. It had disappeared after a few moments. Tymo stared at the spot where the log disappeared, for a moment he was impressed with Night’s abilities. But, while being in the state of being impressed, he had forgotten all about the battle.

“Nenshou Boruto!” Night’s voice bellowed from the trees.

A fire crossbow bolt had materialized from the trees and was heading straight for Tymo’s head. Tymo looked up from the ground, but before he could take a good look at the bolt, it made contact with his chest and exploded. There was a large bang, and then, pure quietness. Night treaded over to the smoke and waited for the large cloud of smoke to clear away, which didn’t take long. When the smoke had cleared away, Night looked closely, but nothing was there. Impossible, he thought, nobody could have been able to withstand a shot like that.

“I got ma’ own tricks up my sleeves!” A voice hollered from above of Night.

Night looked up and saw that Tymo was coming towards him at high velocity, his right hand covered with blood. And there was something in his left hand, which looked like fire. Night’s only advantage at this moment was that, his right hand was injured. But, the speed he was coming at was unstoppable. Night hoped for the best, and quickly moved out of the way.

Tymo fell to the ground, which made the ground shake as if it was angry at him. Night grinned, but before he could enjoy the happiness a bit more, he felt pain in his spine. Then, he fell to the ground on his knees and spurted out blood from his mouth. He looked up and saw that Tymo was not on the ground anymore. He slowly turned around to look, and there was Tymo, standing with a big grin on his face while still bleeding in his arm. Night felt his spine throbbing, he reached for his spine and felt a hard liquid, blood.

“I guess this fight is over,” he said calmly.

“This fight isn’t over yet and anyways, I never go back on my words” Night was still determined to beat Tymo.

Tymo still stood, while Night was bending down in front of him, “I can’t believe we went this far, when we said we were just sparring.”

Night stood up and looked Tymo straight in the eye, “Me neither…Want to start hand to hand sparring now? That might end this.”

“Alrigh’, let’s see if that ends it.”

They jumped ten meters far apart from each other, while still clutching on to their injured body parts. Night looked up at the sky; the sun was now in the middle of the sky, which showed it was around noon. They had been fighting for a pretty long time. Night put his gaze back at Tymo, cracked his knuckles, and made both of his hands into fists. He was so angry, that his fist’s knuckles were now bright yellow. On the other hand, Tymo was still smiling. Night knew he had something up his sleeves, and he was soon going to reveal it. Without any more waiting, Night lifted up off the ground and ran at full speed towards Tymo. Tymo grabbed Night’s fist and punched him in the stomach. Night felt pain, but ignored it.

Night gripped at Tymo’s shoulder and whirled around, belting him in the back of his head. Tymo glanced back, and saw Night retreating to the trees. Tymo sprinted in the direction of Night, and jumped up in the air. Before Night could camouflage himself, he was smacked in the head by Tymo’s powerful kick. Night’s eyesight became blurry, he rubbed his eyes, but it was futile. Night could make out Tymo’s fist heading for his chest.

SMACK!

All his surroundings started going black, and Night lost consciousness. Night was raging with anger inside his head. This was the worst thing that could ever happen to Night. He had wanted to surpass everyone, everyone in his clan and village. But, he had just lost to the fifth youngest person in his clan. Night knew that he would someday, for sure, surpass everyone and everything.
Night
Night

Back to top Go down