Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Kazuki Initiation!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Team Kazuki Initiation!!! Empty Team Kazuki Initiation!!!

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 pm

Kazuki walked out onto the fields. He was the only one there. His team had not showed up yet. He had told them to meet him at the fields at 6:00 AM, but he had gotten there ten minutes early so he himself wouldn't be late. The sun was still rising and dew was on the grass. It's been so long since I've had a team, he thought. I think this is going to be a great experience. With that thought, he lay down on the ground in a comfortable position and closed his eyes. With a smile on his face, he had a last thought before his team showed up, I wonder what torture I should put them through first?
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Team Kazuki Initiation!!! Empty Re: Team Kazuki Initiation!!!

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Ayano walked in, with Kenta on her head. She looked around an seen her new sensei. "Kenta, let's go.", she said as she ran over to Kazuki and smiled. "Good morning.", she said to him as she placed Kenta on the ground.
She sat down with him, and scratched his ears.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Rin walked over, and looked and seen two people, and a dog. [i]Great, my bad luck, stuck with someone from the Inuzuka clan, she thought. She walked up closer, and leaned against a tree. She looked around, wodering where the other genin was.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 pm

okashii looked on from afar. Oh no I cant go over there, he thought. He stared at them for about five minutes wondering what they would say when he walked over to them. would they make fun of him, would the put him on the spot? He took a deep breathe and decided he had to go to them. He skidishly walked over to the group while reading a book. he said to himself "If you look like your reading they will leave you alone." He walked over and stood near the group but made no attempt at introducing himself.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Kazuki opened his eyes. "Well, now that we're all here," he started. He then thrust himself off the ground ten feet into the air and landed standing straight up. "Let's begin with some introductions!" He looked around at his students hoping for a positive reaction, but knew he probably would be met by indifference. He cleared his throat, sat down on the ground and began.

"I'll start to try to make things less awkward, ne? I am your sensei, Kazuki Yajin. I'm 43 years old, which is a bit old for a jounin to take on a genin team, but I'm up for the challenge. Not only am I a jounin, but I am an elite jounin. I have had plenty of experience in a lot of battle situations, so I can help you all out strategically. My elemental affinities include Lightning and Wind, so if you use those elements, feel free to ask me anything. I have a son who became a chuunin a year and a half ago and my wife was assassinated ten years ago. I enjoy team sports and my favorite food is, well, really any sort of noodle dish."

He looked around again at his genin team and looked for any bit of interest. He could immediately sense tension when he saw Rin show a look of disgust over toward Ayano. He saw Okashii and thought he looked a bit shy and/or indifferent. Awkward situations make people grow and develop Kazuki thought to himself. "Okashii!" he yelled. "Why don't you introduce yourself now?"
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:24 pm

occ~His Character's name is Okashii, k, not bachi, that's his Character in sunagakure.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:03 pm

He felt a shiver down his spine as Kazuki called his name. He looked up slowly from his book and became red in the face. Ok ok just relax and talk you can do this, he thought to himself. He began to softly mutter "My name is...Okashii Warai. I'm Thirteen years old. I have barley any battle experience. I love to read books and wish to be a medical nija." He blushed even harder, man I look stupid just shut up now...ok just a little more."I dont have a favorite food. and I havent spoken with my parents since I went into the academy." To much information he thought to himself. "I...I'm sorry." he turned around and continued to read his book.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Ayano held Kenta in her arms as she stood up. She looked over at Rin, and guessed she didn't want to go. "While, I guess it's my turn, then." She took a deep breath, and said, "My name is Ayano, of the Inuzuka clan. I like to battle, and I have a very powerful ability of smell." "This is Kenta, my dog, he may look small, but don't underestimate him in battle." "We use teamwork to suceed in battle!" "I am 12, and Kenta is 2, and we both have the same birthday.", "I was probably raised like most people, I have an ability that allows me to kinda get claws and go on all fours, like a dog.", "Oh, and I'm perfect for tracking missions.". She looked over at Rin, waiting for her, now that she was done.

Last edited by Hikari on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:57 pm

"Come on, Ayano," Kazuki sighed. "Give the rest of your team a little bit more about yourself. I mean, you have to grow to trust your teammates if you wish to succeed on any mission." He had a quick fleeting thought about his genin team thirty years ago and how he never got along with one of his teammates. "I had a similar tension between myself and one of my teammates when I was your age. We argued constantly. We still had issues with each other that were never resolved. Even when he was killed in battle."

He looked up at the sky for a moment and saw some large clouds passing over them. He looked back at Ayano. "So if you have any personal thoughts, any hopes and dreams, sensitivities, please share them so that we can know you better; understand you. All so that we can grow closer and stronger as a team."

OOC: I edited my post about Okashii. Also, try to have more than four lines of post with more than just dialogue. Get some character movements, thoughts, even flashbacks in there for richer RPs. The Mods and Admins will like you more...maybe... Razz
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:37 pm

"Well I....". She remembered back to when she met Kenta, how much fun they had. How they trained for a year on their teamwork. "Well, I got Kenta when I graduated from the academy, and trained him for about a year, then we perfected our skills." She looked at Kenta. "He liked to play hide and seek, and he'd always find me,
and if anyone hurt him, that someone would answer to my fist." she said with an angry look on her face. Kenta looked up at her, and licked her face. She scratched Kenta's head, then thought. "I have a pretty normal life, in fact i'm kinda bored talking about it." she stated. "I'm sorry......", aw, just too boring Ayano, your just too boring.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Fri May 01, 2009 4:10 pm

occ~Guess it's ma turnz. Gaara Spin

Rin looked over as Ayano finished talking, and got closer. She closed her eyes to think. So, tell how my life went for me huh, well okay. "Well, my name is Rin, and I'm 14 years old." she smiled, this is too easy. "I never really knew my parents, and I was raised by my mean aunt, whom hated me." "I use medical jutsu just like Okashii, and also include the water element." "I've never really had any friends, and my sensei even said I was too cold hearted to befriend any!" "I could be a Chunin by now, if I had a team before this, and one more thing."
She looked over at Kazuki, "So if we are through with introductions, I'm guessing we have to pass some sort of test, like the bell test, right?" she asked him.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Fri May 01, 2009 4:40 pm

"Very insightful, Rin," Kazuki laughed. Perhaps a bit too insightful... he thought. She's been through this before, apparently, but it's not that. I can't quite put my finger on it...We'll just have to see...

"So we have to Water-using medics and an Inuzuka taijutsu expert. Not the most balanced, but, hey, still pretty good. Anyway, Rin is right. We are going to have a bell test. However, this is a slightly different bell test than you may have taken before. There will be two rounds. First, I will have three bells and you must each try to steal one for yourself. When you have successfully stolen one, we will have a lunch break. Don't worry, I have taken the liberty of packing everyone a lunch with some noodles, because you'll need the energy. After lunch there will be a second part of the test. You will each start out with one bell and I have to steal each bell from you. This is not a pass-fail thing. I am merely trying to test your strength, skill, and cunning. Any questions?"
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Fri May 01, 2009 5:01 pm

"Oh yeah, finally something I like, right Kenta!" she put ketna own the ground and prepared to get ready."
"Bark bark!", Kenta said, getting ready aswell. "Kazuki-sensei, get ready to give me that bell!" she said.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Fri May 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Rin walked over towards Kazuki, and said, "Kazuki-sensei, what happens if we don't get the bell from you huh?".
Rin then jumped back, and got ready to battle. She'd have to fight, and she was a bit rusty. "Well Okashii, we're waiting on you!", she yelled over at him.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Fri May 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Okashii nervously put away his book. He thought out a steady plan to take the bells and would concentrate on his second test later. He wiped the sweat from his brow and looked at his teammates. He quickly made an analysis of them. He slowly took a breathe and walked closer to them. "I am ready..." He said a bit skiddishly
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sat May 02, 2009 9:53 pm

"Alright, so here's the deal," Kazuki began as he took out three bells from his vest pocket and attached them to the pocket which he took them out of with fastening pins. "I will be mostly defensive but will use offensive techniques if I have to. I'm obviously not going to go full force, but will tone it down to chuunin or even strong genin level to make it easier on you all. If you manage to capture a bell, great! You have skill and we can work to improve on your strong points. If you don't get a bell, well, don't worry about it." He then walked over to a boulder in the middle of the field. "However, for the second half I will be going closer to full force and you must avoid and evade me at all costs."

Kazuki placed his hands together and made them into a handsign. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Two clones of Kazuki stood next to the boulder and the first one spoke. "The first part of the test will end at high noon when there is no shadow of this boulder visible. I will disperse when that happens and Kazuki will then know to stop the test." The second clone took over. "And the second will end in the evening when the shadow of the trees reaches this boulder, at which point I will disperse to let Kazuki know the test is over."

Kazuki spoke again. "The test will begin now!" With that, he ran into the woods until he had run approximately a hundred yards in at which point he jumped upon a nearby branch and waited for his students to find him. He spread his legs shoulder width apart, closed his eyes, and placed his hands in the "ram" handsign and gathered chakra. There was a slight breeze that he could feel on his neck. Nice weather today, he thought. I wonder if it's going to rain soon.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Sat May 02, 2009 10:08 pm

"Well, Ayano and Kenta alredy have a bell, might aswell go find him." Making handseals, Rin said, "Mizu Bushin no Jutsu!". she said as she made 4 water clones. they fanned out, looking for Kazuki, but secretly, two watched the others, incase they got their bell faster. Rin knew the rules, at that this wasn't a fun test.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sat May 02, 2009 10:17 pm

"He, this is too sweet, Kenta, time to test our jutsu!" she yelled. She reached into the back pouch on her leg, and pulled out two pills. "Hey, Kazuki~sensei, we aren't holding back, right Kenta!", she yelled as she tossed a pill at Kenta, who ate it, and then, she herself ate one. Ayano began to make handseals, and said, "Juujin Bunshin!". Now, as Kenta jumped in the air, smoke went around them, covering them up, and then, there were 2 Ayano, one on top of the other. "Kenta, let's go.", she said as they quickly looked for Kazuki~sensei.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun May 03, 2009 3:15 pm

He took a deep breathe and jumped ontop of a near by tree. The best way to find him would be to use my new technique he thought to himself. He began to form hand signs. "Chakra detecting rain." He wasnt yet to experienced with the move so he could only cover a certain area. He felt the movments of Ayano and Kenta but then felt four rin's runing about. He was having trouble locating Kazuki though. The rain was light and he wasnt expelling enough chakra he thought. he began to use a bit more chakra thinking that that would make it easier.

he sat ontop of the tree with his eyes closed becoming more and more wet as the rain fell around him and as the area it covered spread. He smiled slightly and quietly spoke. "Only a matter of time sensei and I will find you."
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm

"So it's raining huh?" Kazuki said quietly to himself. "Hold it. It's radiating outward from back towards the field...it's a technique!" He thought for a second about what he had heard so far about this technique. "If a genin is using this, then they might not have too much chakra left over. Bad idea. But then there's the other two...well, so far they have good teamwork." With that, Kazuki leapt on top of the tree he was standing on. A light rain pattered down on top of his head. He knew his presence would be sensed now.

He had called upon the chakra he gathered and used his Thunderball technique. After using a few handsigns he formed a ball of Lightning between his hands. He looked around until he saw Okashii standing on top of a tree in the distance. With one hand, he threw the ball towards the bottom of the tree that Okashii was standing on. "Now they're gonna come out..."
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Sun May 03, 2009 6:43 pm

The real Rin, had acually kept an eye on Okashii. When she seen the arrack, she knew she had to stop it. She began to run around the tree, expelling water from her mouth, after making some handseals. "Even if this tree falls, Okashii will be able to channel chakra into his feet, then walk on this stuff, if not, that's less competition."
Rin ran off, hoping Okashii wouldn't try something stupid like that again. She ran in the direction she seen the lightning ball come from, as all her shadow clones disappeared. Rin's hand started to glow blue, as she jumped at her sensei, trying to grab him, not hit him. If I can grab him, If I can grab him, she thought.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Sun May 03, 2009 6:49 pm

"So, Kazuki-sensei gave us a trail, eh Kenta?", she said, as kenta turned back into a dog, then ran after Kazuki.
Ayano, went to check what the attack would have hit, and it was none other than, Okashii. "But, whats that, ok, did Rin just do what I think she did, she barfed up corn starch, a stickey substance.", she said. Okashii, you, only you can channel chakra into your feet, to stay afloat.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Mon May 04, 2009 6:32 pm

he opened an eye as he saw the lightning ball fly towards the tree he was on. He had already sensed his sensei before the attack but was trying to develop a plan when he attacked. obviously there was no time for that now. He saw that Rin had expelled water from her mouth for him to land comfortably on. He quickly jumped down onto the water as the tree splintered and crashed to the ground. He ran on the water ,now knowing the general position of his enemy, towards Kazuki. He had now left the syrup and charged towards Kazuki to help back up Rin so she could grab her bell.

He had noticed that she was already making her move for Kazuki so he made an attempt to reach his flank. He watched Rin reach out to grab Kazuki. He quickly created a water clone and charged at his left side. Even if she could'nt grab him Okashii could lay a good hit on him to retrieve a bell.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Mon May 04, 2009 11:06 pm

"Your attack formation is weak!" Kazuki yelled as his students rushed him. While maintaining his position on top of the tree, he grabbed Rin's hand before she could grab a bell. He then swung Rin by the arm to hit Okashii's clone and then threw her at Okashii. "A head-on attack is easy to guard against, especially when your target is given ample response time." As he said this he had a quick thought. Ayano! She hasn't revealed her location! With that thought, he jumped off of the tree and fled into the forest again.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitona Tue May 05, 2009 5:52 am

"I wasn't aiming for a bell, Kazuki-sensei." "My goal was to steal your chakra, with my chakra absorbtion jutsu." she said. "The, you touched near my hand, so you kinda lost some chakra." Rin said. Rin decided to try something new. "Gokan Sakusou - Five Senses Confusion Disorder!". Rin yelled as she ran at Kazuki. If the attack worked, he'd be rendered useless, have a hard time attacking, and getting hit easier.
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next